What is your and your country's opinion on gay marriage?

What is your and your country's opinion on gay marriage?

I think faggots should stop attention whoring, they're nothing special, so I agree with it

This
Only religious fanatics or closet gays oppose it

voting no

finland
i don't see it promoting anything positive

non-issue

My opinion is that marriage is pretty gay in the first place.

This. I have no problem with gay marriage, but I dislike the way my country openly embraces and encourages fag attention whoring.

true, but how would you feel if you didn't have the same rights?

why? what is so bad about it? why vote no, if it doesn't affect you, but cuts somebody else's rights?

this pretty much

Why are Poles so intolerant? Is it because you lot are dumb enough to believe in god or something?

here, i think you lost something

It's not about rights, it's about redefining that institution to suit the current cultural climate. You could enter into a similar arrangement voluntarily - they just want to decide what the rest of us have to "marriage"

Is this o4m?

what do you mean with if I didn't have he same rights?

*have to call

So does the hat mean a yes?

the hat means fuck off you dense cunt

If you say so.
We don't like fags here, sue us.

lmao retarded god worshipper detected

fucking edgy underages, I swear, go make your homework or something, kid

sick of gays desu
thought once they got gay marriage they'd shut up but they're still always in the media complaining about one thing or another

No we will just keep giving EU monies to your intolerant shithole :( 2004 was a mistake

Not our fault that you guys are fucking stupid.

i dont give a shit about fags

don't care. they should just get rid of marriage altogether, it's not the state's business to hand out a paper to people saying "omg u luv each other". what is this, 3rd grade?

they aight, my family is filled with gays and I consider same sex marriage a right not a privilege.
country's opinion is pretty fucking awful, basically anything you read ITT is a normal discussion on gay rights. I mean is ok for a kissless virgin basement dweller in poland, but this is just the general opinion here in mexico

I don't even think about those things ever

I was talking about those cunts which don't have the equality laws yet, namely australia and east europe, etc

fags should be hanged

it's hom

why are you krauts so obsessed with virtue signalling?

>virtue signalling
we have just finally fixed our laws this year regarding homo marriage... what do you want from me? it's the right for every human being to be treated equally, and homo marriage is just one aspect of this, so fuck off

no, it's not. just do that german thing of yours in your country. you'll regret your current actions later, just like happened last time.

the last time we legalized homo marriage?

It's no wonder that Poland is one of the worst cunts on earth... A cunt of mentally retarded bible thumpers

I honestly hope you will get sued by the EU... Or at least the money given by the EU will get cut off.

My opinion : fuck off gays, only heteros should be allowed to marry
My faggy country's opinion : god bless gays and trans, gas evil CIS white men!

Why is it that virgins are the ones that feel strongest against gay marriage?

How did you know I was a fucking virgin?

that you cant be "born this way" and it's just a fetish

I'm voting "NO", because

1: Marriage has always existed since ages in practically every society in history as a social and cultural, and then legal institution between a man and a woman as a means of creating a family unit, for the sake of reproduction. Gay people CANNOT have children, they may be able to adopt but they will never be the traditional nuclear family that is clearly superior to having "two dads". If two men get married they should not be entitled to any kind of financial benefit or incentive as straight couples are.

2: The institution of marriage has been destroyed by progressives and feminists and now we have a divorce rate of 50% and a generation of kids being bought up in broken homes. Just because this is true doesn't mean we should just throw our hands in the air and give up on such an important tradition, rather we should try to reverse it and promote traditional families and gender roles.

3: The "yes" camp are completely intolerant to any opposing opinion, labeling you a biggoted nazi if you oppose them. Progressives in general are the most insufferable, flamboyant, whiney pieces of shit in the political sphere. Faggot loving leftist cunts can get fucked as far as I'm concerned.

I support it, because the farther we fall into degeneracy, the likelier it will be that I finally get my pedo rights.

So infertile straight people are not allowed to marry by your logic, right?

I hope you understand that the concept of marriage has been created thousands of years ago by religious people in order to scare people, so that they don't whore around and produce children that end up having no or only one parent... Today, this is irrelevant and what we have in the west are the remains of a concept exploited by the church. Divorces are happening no matter what and marriage is not used as an ensurance for reproduction. It's mainly about two people agreeing on each other to only use their genitals with each other (in most cases), trivially said. And now comes the state into play, which is giving benefits to those people using this concept, in order to ensure reproduction. Sure, homosexual couples can't reproduce, but they can adopt children. This is something totally natural, as it can be seen among several animal species. Children growing up with only one parent are way worse off than those growing up with same-sex parents. Go on Youtube and see people who grew up under these conditions. All they had to bear were stupid questions of people not knowing about it at first and the behavior of some bigots. Nobody can choose their sexuality and preventing homosexuals from marrying or adopting is just a sign of being intolerant, un-/misinformed or scared.

UY UN GAY JAJAJAJA

i honestly dont give 2 fucks, do whatever u want, i actually dont give a single fuck
my cunt wont give a fuck, people will

1. Infertile couples can get legally married so unless you want to rollback their rights and subject them to forced medical exams to prove their fertility before marriage, this point is laughably stupid.

2. Divorce rates are not 50% as you interpret it. A bulk of those getting divorced are on their 2nd and 3rd divorce. Statistically after your first divorce the 2nd and so on are more likely then someone getting their first.

3. LOL pot, kettle. You doing the same shit by making generalizations about people you don't agree with too.

The best way to solve this issue is with the government removing itself from the marriage business, but it's too late, you religious people made the government give financial and legal standing to the institution. Now the government must treat all their citizens fairly so everyone should have equal access to it.

>So infertile straight people are not allowed to marry by your logic, right?
Lol no. Not everyone knows they're infertile before they get married. Besides thats a small percentage of people that doesn't really affect anything. Changing marriage to accept fags changes the entire purpose of marriage.

>I hope you understand that the concept of marriage has been created thousands of years ago by religious people in order to scare people
Which religion? Marriage has existed before the dawn of Abrahamic religions.

>so that they don't whore around and produce children that end up having no or only one parent... Today, this is irrelevant
Why? If anything its more relevant today after the sexual revolution and the higher rates of promiscuity.

>Divorces are happening no matter what and marriage is not used as an ensurance for reproduction.
Re-read my second point.

>Sure, homosexual couples can't reproduce, but they can adopt children. This is something totally natural, as it can be seen among several animal species.
What, are you kidding me? Just because animals do something doesn't mean we should.

>Nobody can choose their sexuality and preventing homosexuals from marrying or adopting is just a sign of being intolerant, un-/misinformed or scared.
I don't care if I'm intolant. I'm not willing to change such a long standing and important institution in society because of your hurt feelings. Gay people cannot reproduce, they are not equal.

>3. LOL pot, kettle.
Nah mate. No one voting no is calling yes voters biggoted nazis. There is a radical minority of actual homophobes and then a bunch of secular people like me who simply oppose this wave of progressivism.

Absolutely haram

They go have their wedding at abu mahran,our local executioner

Fully against it, it isn't a marriage at all tbqh

Canada is the gayest country on Earth and I would lose my job and be publicly executed if anyone ever found out that I opposed it.

Idk, gay marriage sounds pretty..... gay

When do Aussies have their vote?

why the fuck care what they do it's not your business

The papers should start arriving in our letterboxes in the coming days. We have about a month I think to send em back.
It's not actually a vote its officially a survey. The debate has been great so far. So much butthurt from both sides, theres even ads on TV from both sides. There's even for and against graffiti starting to pop up, some really pol-tier posters with Ben Garrison caricatures too, ebin

This sort of cancerous individualism is what's killing Western countries my dude

its what created them too, mind you

>Legal marriage
Don't really give a shit, because it's just a piece of paper saying you are
>sacramental marriage
Fuck off queers

It's ok and a right. There isn't really anything to discuss further as anyone who disagrees with this is wrong and has no legit say in this matter.

Children do not have the same rights as adults; similarly, sodomites should not have the same rights as god fearing men and women. Not all oppression is incorrect.

>being a bible thumper

Who fucking cares?

Protestantism was a mistake

>it's about redefining that institution to suit the current cultural climate.

Calling it an institution doesn't magically give it some special status, don't know why you retards keep doing that like it's some sort of Trump card.

No, it means yet another brainwashed church cuck who can't argue to defend his supposedly correct religion because being a sheep means lack of free thought. So he posts his image and runs away.

>Canada is the gayest country on Earth and I would lose my job and be publicly executed if anyone ever found out that I opposed it.

Good

Of course it does. Not legally but culturally it IS important, everyone who didn't grow up to be a faggot with dyke mothers knows that.
When two straight people get married people recognise it as a commitment of monogamy and the start of a family, with the intent to raise children. When two fags get married people pretend its the same but they're really just throwing a party because they "love each other"

It's not even a vote, it's a waste of money that was really crafty. Basically no fucking person under 60 uses the post anymore so the government is hoping only 80 year olds who vote no will actually do it.

I really don't understand how someone can be catholic or even religious in 2017... Fucking Poles

>grow up to be a faggot

I personally don't give much of a fuck about it. I don't see a great benefit but I don't think there are any real dangers either. Meh.

All the gay stuff is very fashionable right now and I'd say a slight majority of Finns supports gay marriage. We legalised it too. Figures.

>hurr go back to pol

whats wrong, your butthole bleeding again?

Fuck off you queerosexual nigger faggot

Thanks for proving my point... You should talk to people in the real world from time to time, you know... So that you realize how narrow minded you and your fellow Sup Forumstards are

I am 101% sure it's an accidental genetic mutation just like any other, only this one fucks you up real good making you biologically an inferior example of a species that is inherently sexual
if I could, I would gas them all and burn their bodies, knowing full well that this 1% or what not of population will re-appear because of the mutation
that, or use them for medical testing, lots of new experimental drugs need to be tested and new revolutionary ideas of young talented doctors

Legalized the gay marriage

>You should talk to people in the real world from time to time, you know... So that you realize how narrow minded
Why do you people keep repeating this meme? Not everyone who disagrees with you lives in a basement

Because there is no point in being like this, unless you're a misinformed hate-driven bigot

This. I really hate how stupid libfaggots are

Do you even know what "libburul" means? Because I don't think you do...

>Because there is no point in being like this
But there is. You just cannot accept that people don't agree with you or your goals for social reform.
Cry about it, I don't care about your feelings, I'm voting against your radical changes to social traditions.

I do understand your points and I'm not even radical. You have your vote and you can do whatever you think is best. I'm just telling you that your opinion is based on false information and fear.

tl;dr

Here's my reasoning and it's very simply: There's no reason why you deserve any special societal benefits for engaging in a sexual act.

If this precedent is established, then where do we stop? Can I get a tax break from the government for drinking a Sprite or posting on Sup Forums? I mean, how does having anal sex earn you the right to that?

Fuck em all, eat shit and die. Or don't I don't care

50:50

What's that supposed to mean? 50% are in favor and 50% not? Or do they not care?

wat

Shut the fuck up nationalistic mongrel. I have nothing against faggots.

schizo?

>There's only one polish poster on Sup Forums
Hans...

No, I was wondering about your enunciation, not your ref links

white people shouldn't be heteros.

fuck this anime degeneracy

Anime is a lot less degenerate that western """animation""". Watching anime/reading manga is the redpill to entertainment