If you were made Obesity Czar, what would you do to solve obesity?

if you were made Obesity Czar, what would you do to solve obesity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1A5MhgRpda0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i would make it illegal to be fat

Make it illegal to use those scooters if you are not ACTUALLY disabled. Those fat people can damn well walk, their legs ain't broken.

2,4 dinitrophenol for everbody

200 mg a day 2 weeks on 2 weeks off until 8% body fat is attained

only the strongest will survive

For one I'd strip it of it's "disability" status.
All mobility scooters and handicapped spaces will now require authorization from an rfid chip in your ID card. If you are not of a certain age or have not officially been declared handicapped you will not be able to use them.

If your calculated BMI is over 33, you will be mandated to take regular, 5-days-a-week fitness training programs until you are at least down to a BMI of 25. Similar to court ordered AA sessions.

I would recreate "Death Race" but with scooters.

Refuse health care to problems caused by diet.

Everyone on ANY SORT of medical insurance? From the very start of enrollment you get on a scale and you pay disproportionately if fatty. Same for smokers too.

>cut off EBT benefits
>cut off Healthcare to the unemployed
>make obesity induced diseases null when if comes to obtaining unemployment benefits or disability
Let the lazy die off

Just get rid of the scooters completely, because real disabled people will already own a wheelchair.
Also, no disabled parking for fatties either.
and have all the junk food on a second floor with a bullshit long staircase to the top.

DESU america need a forceful reeducation on many thing.

Make 1 in 100 burgers explosive.

What about circumcision, would you try to ban it?

1) Tax on being overweight, we had that before the english invaded.
2) Remove mobility scooters
3) Compulsory state run fat camps for the obese

Yes, because decoupling oxidation phosphorylation and disrupting calcium sequestration is such a clever thing to do. The obese people are far more likely to die from that due to their... eh 'insulating' fat

Are you quite thin?

I would trade all the fatty banishment in the world to make circumcision illegal.

>Muslim country
>wants to step back 500 years in terms of hygiene
I don't know why I expected anything different

>1) Tax on being overweight, we had that before the english invaded.

I can't find this on Google. Do you have a source?

What is hygienic about cutting off parts of your body but not others?

give them dnp so they lose weight

doesnt matter if they survive or not

the few left will have the privilege and honor of blasting and cruising the steroids of their choice so they can become hella jack3d

Intense labour and amphetimines. Restricted Diet.

/r/-ing that 1950, 1970, 1990, 2010, 2030 img that's been floating around

cut carbs, cut total calorie intake, increase exercise.

Fat FEMA camps

I never said Ban. I said reeducation. For example you need to actually teach the basics in cooking and health.

>gas anyone over 500 pounds and 50% bodyfat, they are hopeless
>invent a technology that shows you exactly how many calories you've consumed today, so no more "muh low metabolism" bullshit
>gas all fat activists
>push "calories in < calories out" and get rid of all the psudeo science surrounding weight loss
>push to open restaurants with healthier foods
>tax the fuck out of soda
>after 5 years, gas anyone still higher than 40% bodyfat
>federal offense if you let your child become obese
>gas anyone who pushes things like "magic weight loss pills" or "lose weight without diet or excersise!"

Remove added sugar from everything.

Remove processed food from shelves.

I would invent stairs

Carbs don't make you fat, you need carbs if you're gonna make people excersise

Outlaw High Fructose Corn Syrup

>that shit's in everything

>needs this to be explained
Try going to school instead of the mosque

Soft drink tax nationwide.
Tax breaks for small farmers.
Tax breaks for restaurants who use locally grown/raised produce and livestock.
Work with local farmers markets to give them incentives to give more bang for the buck to those with food stamps/ebt cards so poor people would have good reason to buy there food there.
Free cooking/nutrition courses in poor neighborhoods.

Just a few off the top of my head.

Obesity isn't just a public health matter, it's an economic strain. Diabetes among the poor has skyrocketed over the last few decades, and tax payer dollars are paying for their treatment.

Lets be real, if you're poor it's a lot cheaper to be fat than it is to eat healthy.

this right here

seasonal licenses (say May through September to save AC and food costs) on Homo Lipidus specimens

tax cuts for human taxidermy businesses etc

But I like fructose.

Remove the idiotic attempts at regulating fat in foods so that the industry can stop adding so much sugar to everything, which sky rockets the caloric count and also prevents people from feeling full faster.

Completely overhaul the school lunch system to remove any and all processed foods. Other countries manage to have great lunches without it costing them an arm and a leg. We have shit lunches.

EBT only works for your diet plan.

If you are on government benefits, you must be on a diet plan. Make it illegal for salary employees to work over 40 hours a week. Obese kids get enrolled in after school exercise activities by law.

>i want my fried chickenz
>sorry ma'am, your approved protein is lentils this week

>I really have to get this work done
>sorry that's against the law, enjoy your free time to improve yourself

Essentially you control people's habits that make bad decisions and help give people that are working their ass off the ability to enjoy life, eat healthy, and work out without burning the candle at both ends.

You know Muslims circumcise, right?

Mandatory exercise (like a boot camp) for everyone who doesn't meet the standard. Refusal would have harsh penalties. (fines, etc. ) They wouldn't be allowed to leave the fitness camp until they are satisfactory. People who give up are denied food for their next meal.

Is any of this possible? Not a chance. Not here in Canada anyways.

Put them all on a wheel like Conan.

How much do you weigh, mate?

are they having a race?

This

You people do nothing but eat fries+gravy+cheesecurds and drink maple syrup. Of course it wouldn't work.

If you have full use of your arms and you still can't do a pullup you don't get to vote.

Make fast food illegal. 3/4 of the problem is solved.

Why are all of y'all going for murder when the evidence points to childhood addiction to garbage?

140 lb. my BMI is healthy for my height and such. I've also been going to the gym for the past year too.

Are you circumcised?

No, I was left intact by my parents.

This is 100%

The added sugar is what packs on the pounds, cripples the joints, causes diabetes and kills the liver/pancreas.

I would also outlaw HFCS.

Eating healthy is expensive.

I changed my lifestyle about 4 years ago and self taught myself how to cook. I'm much better off because of it, but I spend a lot more money each week on food as well.

For someone who is poor eating McDonalds and Taco Bell everyday is easier on their budget.

Frenchie?

Easy as hell, I'd make it where obesity doesn't get you disability money. These people are fat because the government pays them to sit around getting fat. Not gonna be fat when they are homeless on the streets starving because their unemployed asses couldn't pay rent.

>But I like fructose.

Get it naturally, then

>outlaw HFCS.
>Food prices in america suddenly skyrocket
>More and more welfare queens begging for even more SNAP
Thanks you've ruined everything further

Here's a novel concept:

>food addiction is real

>have addiction help available, just like drugs.

No. My dad was a second generation Croatian and my mother is of German descent. I live in the liberal wasteland that is southern Ontario.

Post naked body on /soc/, prove you're a) thin and b) uncircumcised

The guy in blue don't need that scooter.

Add a 3000% tax to sugar.

food is the main thing for weight loss.

exercise only helps.

Deport all Mexicans to Canada (no visas!) and send black people to Africa

I'm not posting pictures of myself online, especially here of all places, for some people to wack off too. Believe me, don't, it's irrelevant to me.

Underrated post

Actually he might be the only one that should be on it. Fatties shouldn't be on scooters, there is nothing handicapped about being fat....youre just fat.

Fat people should have to pay a surcharge
Ban HFCS
Place a high tax on sugar

none of them do

I want to masturbate to you though.

I love fish because I catch it and cook it myself. Fresh fish in the school cafeteria. No more fried anything. We have convection ovens that can simulate frying without all the fat. No breading unless it's beer batter or tempura.
Portion control. Teach kids what a serving size is. Instead of giant bags of potato chips, give a volume discount for purchasing multiple small bags of chips. That keeps them fresher, too.

I like the idea of urban farming and tax credits for anyone who grows their own produce.

Look at his atrophied legs. Clearly he's crippled.

ITS SUPERMARKT SWEEP GOYS AND GIRLS GO GET THE RUBBER CHIKUN GOGOGOG

I'd tie a lot of things to a person's weight

As body weight goes up, these go up:
- income tax rate
- insurance costs
- cost of tolls
- petrol costs
- electricity/gas/etc costs

As body weight goes up, these go down:
- number of channels your tv can show
- broadband speed
- speed limit: "i pulled you over for doing 50 in a 60. your bmi means you have to drive 15 below the stated limit"

Kill all Muslims.
It won't solve the problem but I'll feel better.

>No more fried anything. We have convection ovens that can simulate frying without all the fat. No breading unless it's beer batter or tempura.

the fuck?

Ban food. Food could only be bought if you have individual calorie card. if you overran you calorie limit you can't buy food.

everytime i see one of these fat fucking pigs on one of these scooters my fucking blood boils i just want to kill them all

t. walmart nigger

Why not give them a telling off?

Is this fake?

We have sin taxes here on unhealthy shit, from booze to food that's bad for you.

I guess freedom ain't free so they won't have sin taxes in America.

Method that was proposed by the red cross a few years ago but shot down by congress.
Offer a tax cut for anyone who gets a checkup that year which shows them to be in decent health with increasing tax cuts the lower your body fat percentage.

>implying a burger knows anything

>if you were made Obesity Czar, what would you do to solve obesity?

cut welfare

that's seriously all you need to do

mag dump to center mass

afaik danish guys don't, right? you all have short foreskins so your knob just pokes out

I would engineer a famin that would kill off all poor minorities and leave everyone else asthetic.

>Food prices in america suddenly skyrocket
The opposite happens. Sugar is expensive but American's don't know it because of sugar price supports. Cut the amount of sugar in processed food, now there a glut of sugar supply, sugar price drops. Food prices drop because of less costly sugar.

Sugar production produces millions of tons of wasted fiber byproduct. Reuse cheap fiber in processed foods to make them healthier and reduce arteriosclerosis.

The processed food manufacturers keep adding more and more sugar every year, but we can easily reverse this trend.

you know it's not

1 cut all welfare
2 cut all government healthcare
3 cut all government food programs
4 end PC culture
5 mandatory military training for 1 year after highschool

It isn't a problem as long as it doesn't effect me. So if they are still fat after this then fuck it. Just make it hard to be fat.

This. Must people don't need food stamps. You can get oatmeal for nothing. What are people eating that they need food stamps? Sugar.

how stupid do you have to be to think any of those things cause obesity

Only /fit/ people can vote.

Those cars are just stupid. If those fags used their legs, regardless of their fat levels, they could get their products inside the market alot faster. Unless ofc they race at high speeds (it doesnt happen).

>79337126

It's the welfare queen corporations like Big Sugar that get $200 million per year.

We'd have to surgically remove Congress from the Big Sugar teat, but it would change everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=1A5MhgRpda0

>fatty is lazy
>fatty doesn't work
>fatty gets food via wellfare to keep being fat

>how stupid do you have to be to think any of those things cause obesity

He's not trying to solve obesity, he's just sadistic fuck who likes torturing the weakest members of society.

They insentive being a lazy peace of shit.
How stupid are you to not be able to correlate simple shit?

Almost all obese people are on ssi, get food stamps, don't have no discipline, get food from handouts, and have government health care.

I don't give a flying fuck if you are fat. It isn't a real problem. If you can do it without me needing to pay for it then go the fuck ahead.

And fuck all you commie retards with your, "let's tax fucking everything" and "breadlines and GOV controlled diets!!"

you didn't answer my question

Convert all coal burning power plants into green energy fat-burning ones, insert morbidly obese into furnaces to generate power, suddenly rates of obesity drop, as well do carbon emissions and healthcare costs.

Abolish this. Most of the people who use it are not in wheelchairs. They're just fat. We didn't have handicap parking before the 90s, and we got along just fine.

Also. Wtf do you guys mean with wellfare. Its america, the most ultra liberal place in the world.

Wtf! lol. You fags even refuse treatment to someone whos dying at the doorstep of a private clinic, and yet you subsidize these obese people? lol