Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8a3gjt_Ar0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bippity boppity bop

I agree this Asian tourists are fucking annoying

Forza italiANO

>Milan
>largest gypsy encampment

Yes, it's right next to the metro station. Those fucktard japs would have been easy prey to the gyppos there

ZITTO

>disgusting subhumans

Why do you hate on us much? Tell me

Because he's inferior to everyone including niggers. He's a terrone

im burning down the local pastamania

>terrone
Top Definition. terrone. A derogatory term for Italians south of Bologna. Literally translated it means "farmer". Northern Italians use the term with contempt for their uneducated, and cultureless brothers of the south of Italy.

I see, thanks for a good info.

That's why this full of inhuman shithole is most dangerous famous tourist spot in world
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tl7P6tJGpo8

what do you mean? that it's shit for tourists because of gypsies or because of us italians?
btw not a terrone and genuinely wanna know what you think

not him, but hey if you think we are subhumans, what would you think about rest of us?
We are very reserved compared to other race, we have very good reputation when it comes to mannerism. How about Chinese tourists? You want to have more ill mannered tourists?
I don't understand your point why you deem us subhumans. Do not get me wrong, I am not overrated us Japanese, but hey you sound very racist.

I was not the op and never thought of you japs as subhumans, on the contrary I think you guys are pretty cool and generally decent tourists, the chinese are cunts.
also I am racist but towarda niggers

Japanese are war criminals, perverts and general degenerated subhumans that look like weird aliens

You wish, moor

Kill yourself, you subhuman loving piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=i8a3gjt_Ar0

There's no dome in Milan Mohammed

>be in Milan
>Get stopped by a group of italian girls asking for cigarette
>Ask it in Italian first
>See I'm confused
>Say it in English
>Don't smoke

Fuck

Intendo il Duomo coglione

he is from Romania

Kill yourself you weaboo cuck, go wank your micropenis to drawings of children then kill yourself and make your parents a favor

t.Ivan

>waaah chi non è un weaboo del cazzo come me è un romeno!!!!
Vai a giocare a pallone in autostrada

t.r*menian

>ahahahah il meme del romeno quanto sono simpa XD
Meno male che fra un po' ricominciano le scuole e voi bimbetti del cazzo vi levate dai maroni

torna in sicilia terrone

>waaah chi non è un weaboo del cazzo come me è un terrone!!!!
Sei patetico quanto gli schifosi cartoni su cui ti smanetti il pistolino, merda

>be in québec
>anglo or american tourist asks for directions to notre-dame de québec
>either send them in the wrong direction or pretend to not speak english

Fuck off Mario. Shove an Ice Cream up your ass and eat a Cannoli. Wipe your shitty ass with a Pizza and make a painting about it. Take a swim in the shitty rivers of Venice. Pay tribute to the local clan boss. Mama mia, what a superbo lifo, in italiano. Inferior coffee to western coffee machines, and beaches where a thousand niggers will stab a tourist if they don't buy their nik naks. And the ocean water is radioactive from all the shit the local Clans have been dumping in there.

Fuck yourself you oily geezer

AHAHAHAH HE POSTED IT AGAIN
MAD
AS
FUCK

GO HUG YOUR WAIFU PILLOW AND CRY WEABOO FUCKER

Lmao the only one mad here is you

>I-I'm not mad!!!! THat's why I repost the same copypasta!!!!
MAD
AS
FUCK

are you gook or chink living Italy?

No, I'm just not ignorant or brainwashed like you subhuman monkeys. Chinese and Koreans disgust me too

you still hide the real reason why you hating us, it hurts your small pride?

Because you corrupt the world with your vile anime shit and are ugly, hideous "people" that barely look human. Now, don't ever reply to me again, ricenigger

Tell me about gypsies.

It's a me, Mario!

based Tbh

fuck *nglos

japanese girls are thicc goddesses with cute feminine faces

kys yourself you fucking western loving yurocuck faggot

>japanese girls are thicc goddesses with cute feminine faces
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

well not everyone of course, you dumbo

Japs all look disgusting unless they replace half their face with plastic

Honestly if you don't fuck with tourist or don't give directions (pretend not to know) you're fucking it up for everyone. Then more and more tourists ask us for info like we're tour guides. They should be smart enough to use an app or something or pay the extra for a tour guide, fuck them.