HEY

HEY
HEY
DON'T IGNORE ME

>DUDE BLACK MIRROR PREDICTED TRUMP LMAO

woah, I just realized that this show predicted drumpf
edit: thanks for the gold!

Just watched this whole series recently, really good imo.

I liked how it threw people's lack of empathy back in their face with episodes like white bear, shut up and dance, and hated in the nation.

worst episode

BLACKED mirror have only one good episode - white x-mas, and yo literally cannot prove me wrong.

I feel like it was mostly the execution that made this episode so shitty. It's like in low budget movies when someone's supposed to be some genius painter or composer, and everything they produce is obviously crap. Waldo was this stupid, unfunny, unimaginative thing that people liked because it said so in the script. It still wouldn't be great, but it'd be a lot better if it didn't require total suspension of disbelief to accept Waldo as being a hit character.

this, what a fucking swing and a miss this episode was for me lads

One of the best episodes, I guess it triggers the epic Trumpboyz for whom it hits a little too close to home.

I don't know what else to do with this, but you might like it. I paused and screenshotted the computer screen when she's reading the article about herself in Shut Up and Dance. Probably just an Easter egg instead of a genuine hint of a timeline, but still kinda cool.

It is cool, i think there's a bunch more too.

HEY MISTUH MUNROE

i liked the gamer one

Why is this episode considered by most to be by far the worst Black Mirror episode? I can't be the only one that finds it better than half of the shitty 3rd season?

>it's a "guy ruins his career for some mediocre clunge" episode

MISTAH MONROE
HEY
MISTAH MONROE

desu I don't think the show had any "bad" episodes.

it seems to me the ones people don't like though like national anthem, hated in the nation, and waldo, it's because they either don't center around some new technology or people think the technology is too far fetched like the robot bees.

I disagree with those assessments though because the show isn't really about looking at wacky new gadgets and if you think it is you're missing the point. Those episodes all had interesting messages. Imo the worst ones are men against fire because it was super predictable and playtest because while fun it didn't really have a message at all.

I personally hate half of season 3 because they don't even have goddamn British actors in them for the most part. Black Mirror is a British show, where the fuck are the Brits?

Seems like an odd reason to hate something but ok.

Personally I thought the dude in playtest was a great actor and I did really enjoy the episode I just consider it one of the weaker ones because like really there was no lesson or message in it.

Also I thought all the acting in nosedive was fantastic as was the message they were communicating.

I imagine shut up and dance is loved on Sup Forums, Kenny did nothing wrong right?

Netflix is American. American money is the reason Season Three exists.

The problems that Black Mirror illustrate don't come from technology but from the corrosive effects of progressive liberalism which atomises and erodes society.

Its distinct Britishness made it stand out from other shows. I didn't mind Jon Hamm in White Christmas because everyone else was British and it worked having his character American, a real contrast to everyone else, made him stand out. Besides the last episode of season 3 (the one with all the bees) all the other episodes seemed to miss that biting edge that Black Mirror had up to that point, it felt watered down.

Shut Up and Dance was my favourite of season 3, possibly my favourite overall. Mainly because its so rooted in reality that it could all plausibly happen right now,

It was a great episode. I like how they frequently play with the idea of sympathy for criminals. That's the kind of thing that gets people who think they're all "enlightened" and shit.

Shut up and dance was all British actors.

This is more similar to how people wrote in Harambe on the ballot. Neither could really run and the people who thought they were sticking to the system just let the people they didn't like win

Yeah

One of the worst acting performances I have ever seen

Why?

It's similar to Trump only in that Waldo very much promoted an anti establishment message. People were "protest voting" for him. A vote for Waldo wasn't really a vote for anything, it was a vote against the status quo.

Many feel this is what allot of Trump voters were really doing, they weren't so much voting for Trump as they were voting against Hillary and against progressive politics.

false, netflix money is the reason season 3 was so shitty

channel 4 was butthurt that the makers went to netflix instead of them for season 3

really heats up my synapses

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A DOCUMENTARY

What did he mean by this?

>dude in playtest
Kurt Russel's son

For reals? Damn. Well he's good.

Playtest and The Entire History of You were great

He didn't ruin his career for her though. And he ruined her career.