Wake up

>wake up
>america still exists

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2014/10/28/who-owns-the-most-u-s-debt/#50ea20a41907
youtube.com/watch?v=9zFJPrXsBEc
youtube.com/watch?v=VL7XS_8qgXM
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/22/saudi-financial-crisis-could-leave-oil-at-25-as-contractors-face/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes it does.

but when will the joke end?

Aren't Canada, Mexico and America the same country now?

they're all three a big joke

i love Jeremy, such grate bantz

If we get overthrown, somebody else will have access to our 6,000 nukes => rest of the world BTFO

>wake up
>still can't point out the Netherlands on a map

i got a better idea

>biting the hand that feeds

yea that's what you get with your common core

>feeds
jihadis

actually you owe the world

>Israel still exists
good goy

Come and get it.

Your spelling is off, netherlands.

The word is "own", not "owe".

> Turkey still exists
> Albania is still not an expanded water mass

Of all places, Africa, the Middle East, China, Israel
Eurocucks want to be rid of America because they are jealous we have more land.

No one here is going to be upset over the bants of irrelevant nations.
A small dog that yaps intimidates no one.

WTF I hate top gear now!

You owe the bank $1,000 it's your problem, if you owe the bank $1,000,000,000,000 it's their problem

>it's another episode of ''who's country is the biggest?''
compensating for something?

They have only themselves to blame. Hell, Holland had land here. They used to own New York. You know what those Dutch retards traded New York for? The Banda Islands. What are the Banda Islands? It doesn't matter, that's the point.

The Europeans in general never appreciated the potential of our land. And now they are stuffed into rowhomes in ever increasingly crowded cities with ever increasing housing costs.

>gear
americans don't know how to change gears anyway

>Third world country talking shit again
Atleast ISIS tries to fight back every now and then. You literally take it in the ass from us while you suck the EU cock.

>actually you owe the world
>national debt

"There are two components of gross national debt:

Debt held by the public, such as Treasury securities held by investors outside the federal government, including those held by individuals, corporations, the Federal Reserve System and foreign, state and local governments.

Debt held by government accounts or intragovernmental debt, such as non-marketable Treasury securities held in accounts administered by the federal government that are owed to program beneficiaries, such as the Social Security Trust Fund. Debt held by government accounts represents the cumulative surpluses, including interest earnings, of these accounts that have been invested in Treasury securities."

Go be economically illiterate somewhere else.

What this guy is saying
is right.
You don't have any room for expansion, for testing nuclear weapons, for travel, for mass production, for entertainment. Just for mudslimes and niggers.

defending isis like a true americuck

all that proves is that you're a dumbass

Oh my, I'm so intimidated right now.

Nobody cares about you or the Netherlands anymore dad.

Why would I invest my time learning about shit that doesn't matter or affect me, and never will?

>Wake up
>Brush my teeth
>Still don't use Aquafresh

you only care about your saudi/mujahideen buddies

i dont even care how much you're in debt. it's just that you can't go around saying stupid shit like when you're the one being fed.

>The Europeans in general never appreciated the potential of our land
but you have european roots, unless you're a nigger ofcourse. when the europeans migrated to america they brought european culture and genetics with them. you are a european on another continent. matter of fact, you can still see alot of dutch culture in america.

> british
> think they're funny

get cucked, everything about the british isles deserves to be sunk into the ocean, but then they'd just ruin the ocean.

I went to Delft and it was the gayest city I've ever been to. I mean you guys could be rubbing balls together all day and it wouldn't make it any gayer.

And the hotel didn't even give us soap. And your fruity little bridges smoking weed all day. Too expensive also

4/10 Britain and Switzerland were much better

> doesnt remove alaska

>"It's just that you can't go around saying stupid shit like when you're the one being fed", he said as he typed on his computer designed by an American company. Satisfied with his post, he then proceeded to post his uneducated and short sighted opinions on an American owned domain. That would certainly teach them.

>afghanistan

no really, that's all that that proves.
and who is this nobody you speak of

so like 99% of all human knowledge?

>yank logic

I do have European roots. That doesn't change the fact that my more immediate ancestors chose to make something of this land instead of wasting time in a little hut in France/Ireland/Wales and I'm thankful that they did.

The fact remains, the colonial powers, if that term pleases you more, squandered countless opportunities on this continent because they could see the bigger picture. Fucking France sold us half our country for pennies on a dollar. You traded NY for a bunch of shit tier islands of no value anymore. Britain practically just gave away Oregon Country. Spain put up virtually no fight for Florida. And the list of examples goes on. Each of these places now have state domestic products that rival entire European nations now.

Remember that when you look around the glorified garage you call a home.

>so like 99% of all human knowledge?
Pointing out the netherlands is about as worthwhile to me as knowing how tissue paper is manufactured.

Absolutely BTFO

>retard in OPs webm forgot to remove Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, the US virgin islands, the northern Marianas, and American Samoa

>the american butthurt in this thread

just a burger spreading freedom

but really why is it you have to buy EVERYTHING? no soap in the hotel, every dickbag there was so cheap

the only cool thing in delft was that church and the british churches put your little wanna-be ones to shame

food was lame too though. do you wear those little clogs everywhere? everyone I spoke to gave me the vibe that the netherlands are the douchier version of canada in europe

I had a car with that.

i do agree with this if i could fix one thing with americans it'd be to grow a thicker skin

all the ones on Sup Forums shit their pants way too easily

this post did genuinely trigger though cause i only drive stick

don't talk to me or my burgers ever again

were a naturally butthurt people

CAME THROUGH THROUGH THE NIGHT THAT OUR FLAG WAS STILL THEIR

wtf I hate top gear now
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

o snap

>with that.
yeah, that's an automatic. americans can't into manual

I don't know how we'll ever recover.

[GREATNESS IMMINENT]

You forgot all of Africa, aqua fresh

deployed?

What do you care anyway? You're Dutch. I know what that means. That means you ride around on a little bicycle everywhere like a faggot. You'd probably get bitched at for even owning a car by environmentalists.

Damn, he used to be so young.

WE ARE THE BEST COUNTRY EVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>says the country that's been cucked out of every territory it's ever owned

you're completely ignoring the point. you're no longer part of the discussion.

>That doesn't change the fact that my more immediate ancestors chose to make something of this land instead of wasting time in a little hut in France/Ireland/Wales
and what is your argument? are you trying to say you're better off? i know that that's what you think, because you've been brainwashed into thinking that america is the greatest country on earth by your propaganda state all your life.

only in the year of the depend adult undergarment

>urop starts thread because they are still buttblasted about our Freedom
>"I-I-Im not mad! The Americans are the ones that are mad!"

It's funny because you'll never hear Americans talking about yurp unless there's some major event going on, yet youreapeons constantly ramble on about 'america this' and 'america that'.

To live in a perpetual state of anal anguish is incomprehensible to me, but yurp knows no other existence.

Your points are quite easy to ignore.
It's obvious that you don't have an inkling regarding how debt works on an international scale.

Your bantz are ridiculously shallow, and you fail to understand or realize precisely how much our debt has aided us in infiltrating and subverting your culture.

As opposed to your brainwashing about how we're all stupid fatties that worship money? I've been to your shit country. You're every bit as brainwashed as we are. The difference is you're not even aware of it. At least the average American would probably acknowledge it if you pushed him on it.

And my point is that European-Americans are the best of European stock. The brave pioneers so full of ambition and a mentality of carpe diem that rather than cobble together shoes in some alley way in Amsterdam like their fathers and their fathers' fathers, decided to brave the Atlantic with pennies in their pockets to forge a new destiny, indeed a nation, face down wild Indians, and stamp their mark on a new world teeming with potential and opportunity. The bravest and most resolute among you came here.

The fact that you took the time to write all that proves how butthurt you are. Calm down lad, we love you really.

dumb toothpaste poster

Alaska and Hawaii will avenge us.

> wake up
> Sup Forums is still a useless collection of shit

>wake up

>wake up
>Still in control

If I remember correctly most of the US national debt is owed to Americans and different areas of the US government itself.

Of the leading countries that own US national debt #1 is China and I think #2 is Japan.

When measured in comparison to GDP, China actually has about twice the national debt that we do.

Imagine a world without America. Do you think you would be enslaved by the Germans, Russians, or Chinese right now?

Here is an article giving an explanation.

forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2014/10/28/who-owns-the-most-u-s-debt/#50ea20a41907

>>Still in control
HAHAHAH best goy!

youtube.com/watch?v=9zFJPrXsBEc

Listen carefully americans, song only for you.

outdated. Saudis now own most of US' debt

>the rest of the world's worth is quite literally based on how much of our debt you own
The check's in the mail, now fuck off and get back to making sure we're comfy.

Do you expect me to sit through this degenerate Eurotrash "music"?

Here, have some real music.

youtube.com/watch?v=VL7XS_8qgXM

how do you post from afghanistan? air force internet blocked me from posting on pol but not from viewing.

Why are American's so defensive lol, because they know you're right, i'm now a #dutchmissile

Look the jew is telling us again what me must do.

all fillers, no arguments. do you want to try again?

>The difference is you're not even aware of it. At least the average American would probably acknowledge it if you pushed him on it.
this is definitely not true. the average american would ignore the point, pound a bud, and chant USA USA USA.

the seconds part of your post i do agree with though. i used to think it's the same as mexicans looking to start a better life in america, but there's a difference between running away from something and chasing something. and i'm pretty sure european immigrants were chasing their dreams. but this is generation ago and has watered away for the most part.

>thicker skin
indeed this is needed, all the PC/SJW culture is coming here from the US. make it stop!

wew lad, do you even keep up with world news?

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/22/saudi-financial-crisis-could-leave-oil-at-25-as-contractors-face/

Saudi Arabia is in the shitter financially. They don't have extra cash to buy up US debt.

It's a deep political intellectual piece of music and you give me a link to fucking country redneck music in return.......

come to america. no one here really gives a shit about their country. no one defends it. that's why we let a dumb nigger ape become president. it's so fucking tragic, i'm not even going to bother with proper grammar anymore. fuck all of you faggots.

>deep political intellectual piece of music

It's degenerate pedantic Eurotrash. This is the problem with you Europeans. You're afraid of simplicity because you think others will think you're dumb if you enjoy simple things. It's sad and I feel bad for you. You try so hard to impress each other. It doesn't work on most Americans. Maybe that's why you pretend to hate us.

"to forge a new destiny, indeed a nation, face down wild Indians, "
You mean massacre...What the fuck do you think the sand niggers are coming over for?
You know what to do now...

>wake up
>still not american

which is why they have the US by the balls.

We don't pretend to hate you. We HATE you. We ain't pretending boy.