How do people that live in interior states go to the beach?

How do people that live in interior states go to the beach?

Other urls found in this thread:

lakecleanup.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't?

they go to lakes

Drive or fly or don't go to the beach

Bait?

They go to lakes or take trips to the ocean

Lakes

I live in georgia and I go to the lake if I want to go to a beach

Great lakes or rivers

There's rivers and lakes literally everywhere.

not every lake is like that

lakecleanup.com/
it's almost cleaned up now
> About 2.5 billion gallons of water were treated. Approximately 475 acres of the lake have been capped to provide a new habitat layer, prevent erosion, and isolate remaining contaminants. About 1.1 million native plants, trees, and shrubs are being planted and 87 acres of wetlands created or enhanced.

also, fuck fins, why they have to shit up every thread?

I'm sorry, but the only water on that map is at the beaches.

Finns have the best lakes, believe me, the greatest lakes, huge amount of lakes.

alri donald

Good for them, they're still assholes

what?

This

lakes

lakes and other bodies of water accept for major ones are not usually shown on maps

Fuck me you're right

Shut up liar

I live in a sea connected country and when I want to go to the beach, I go to a lake instead.

The great lakes???

why?

I had no idea they had so many lakes and rivers, but I guess I should have known, they need a lot of water for all the crops they grow

Which state is the best state?
Which state have non-snowy winter, little rain yet very green, not too dry and hot summers.
Which state is the California of mild weather and trees?
Seattle? (Washington)
Oregon? (what even happens there?)
The area around Philadelphia?
Green parts of Colorado?

Because my city has one, the water is much warmer and I can go there by bike/scooter instead of car.
Furthermore Dutch beaches are flooded with Germans all summer long so there's no point in going there

States like Virginia have the best weather.

Arizona is the best state

Northern California is nice, and nothing like the lower part, but it's still expensive to live there

He said non-snowy

Well I think Virginia is the best. It has 4 seasons, great summers and even snow. What else do you want?

have you been to virginia before?

I like snow, maybe the swede is tired of it.
I snowmobile and drive snow plow all winter

delete this you mongoloid

we don't. most of us never go outside of our home states. we are pathetic as fuck.

>tfw this is actually true

I've never seen an ocean
but yeah, we just go to lakes. up north in particular we have lots of those because of the glaciers

Michigan has 62,798 lakes

>This is a list of lakes in Michigan. The American state of Michigan borders four of the Great Lakes. The number of inland lakes in Michigan depends on the minimum size: there are 62,798 lakes ≥ 0.1 acres, 26,266 lakes ≥ 1.0 acres, 6,537 lakes ≥ 10.0 acres, 1,148 lakes ≥ 100 acres, 98 lakes ≥ 1,000 acres, and 10 lakes ≥ 10,000 acres.[1]

Only thing fun about the ocean is big waves to play in

>Being a lakelet

holy sheep shit

>The list of lakes in Sweden contains the major lakes in the nation of Sweden. However, Sweden has over 97,500 lakes larger than 2 acres

wiki says

Western NC/Blue Ridge Mountains have 4 seasons (maybe a few inches of snow a year) and relatively mild summers. Does rain a decent amount though.

I think Finland has even more, at least if you count lakes larger than 500sqm

>There are some 187,888 lakes in Finland larger than 500 square metres (5,400 sq ft)

>you're never more than 50km away from the beach in denmark
feels good man

te

Lakes are the niggers of the bodies of water community

By the Swedish definition of a lake, Sweden has more and by the Finnish definition of a lake, Finland has more. Canada has the most though.

In Sweden and Finland winter lasts 6 months. 3 months would be ideal imo.

In Denmark, autumn lasts 12 months

Yes, because denmark is way more down south.

tetete

Haha :D Retarded Dane.

They don't, and some people live their entire lifetimes without leaving their state or seeing an ocean. Some from inland areas even delude themselves into believing that beaches are bad.

You could almost call it the Beachmark HAHAHAHA

Ayy it's my state

>Kansas is pronounced Kansas
>Arkansas is Arr-ken-saw
amerifats...

>9 months of rain incoming

what kind of runt way is picking the best state by weather