Why are people from here so disgusting? why do they always have this sleazy look in the eyes...

why are people from here so disgusting? why do they always have this sleazy look in the eyes? why do they always pretend to be Italians or Spaniards?

>MY RAPEBABY ASS İS ON FİREEEEEEEEE

>why are people from here so disgusting?
they wash they hands more than any europeepee nation sooo

Also we don't pretend to be italian, spaniard or other wh*Te subhumans we are proud of our BLACK ancestry

this
fuck wh*Tes

I think you posted the wrong flag, surely you meant to post a north african flag since you just perfectly described a north african immigrant
Middle Easterners are too pure for such actions even if they are k*Rds

Turks are biggest rapebabies there are

i meet virtually no northern africans, but 85% of turks act all same, they are so fucking fake

Maghreb is part of the Middle East too.

>why do they always have this sleazy look in the eyes?

This is actually legit. I've noticed Muslims have a really weird stare, it's soulless.

If they are young or student it is because they want to get laid. They think being Turk is a turn off for european girls. If they are not I don't know. About the sleazy eyes, I don't know.

sadece onun götünü yanmış
boşver ona abicim

>why are people from here so disgusting?
Turk are clean people

>why do they always have this sleazy look in the eyes?
defferent race, culture and relation with other people, in turkey people just stare at you.

>why do they always pretend to be Italians or Spaniards?
never witnessed that desu, maybe on internet but those are isolated case of people with identity pb or troll

>le irrelevant country started a thread again
At leats turks have history while your country was always occupied by some foreign landlords.

Turkish history is shit though

>Turkish history is shit though
that's where you're wrong kiddo

Conquering the entire balkan and middle east and enslaving wh*tes for centuries is quite impressive history actually.

I love how Turks pretend Ottomans were some huge threat to Europe like Huns or Mongols.

Austrians were busy arguing with each other than actually fighting Turks. Lot of anti-habsburg Hungarians even joined Ottomans in their war vs Austria.

Conquering divided Balkans while being huge world superpower is not something to boast about. Ottomans brought no cultural or scientific progress.

Centuries later and every country that had any Ottoman influence is distancing itself from it, compare it to Roman Empire where if random legionar took piss people will build UNESCO site at that place.

Wasnt even whole balkans, and no its not

>those excuses
lol niBBa no one even talked about ottomans

>we wuz khans n shiet
lol

t. urk

TURK=BLACK eyes will be the last thing the last wh*Tey sees before his race is reduced to sex slaves in the harems of KANGZ KHANZ and SULTANZ

no no after that
remember the tribes

Nope, it ain't. =/= Middle East (George W. Bush aides' term) or MENA term.

> "Greater" Middle East =/= Middle East
fixed

lol greater middle east is just a term people invented to excuse their shitty geography skills

"afghanistan isn't arab? welp. at least it's part of the """Greater""" middle east"