Where did it go wrong? He's a pretty decent actor and twice Grammy winner

Where did it go wrong? He's a pretty decent actor and twice Grammy winner.

XBOX GET ME A JOB

Is that the bitch guy?

He was pretty good at one role on a show with good writing lots of other good actors supporting him

>Grammy

Nothing? He's really good in The Path

How has it gone wrong? This dude is gonna be fine, everyone loved him on Breaking Bad

>Grammy

After the success of Need for Speed he never has to work another day in his life.

He expressed ALL his range on BB. There is nothing else that audience could find refreshing by watching him anymore, so he can't land roles.

this

manlet

XBOX

Isn't Bryan Cranston in a slump too? The last really relevant role I can think of that he had was in that Godzilla movie. Pissed me off too, because they basically advertised it as "Godzilla with Walter White" and he's only in the movie for like 20 minutes.

Signed up for a fucking video game movie and destroyed his chances of being a leading man.

>dude who made a living for 6 years by saying YO BITCH on tv can't find work now

who could've seen this coming?

Bryan Cranston said he was moving to Canada when Trump was elected

ARGO WAS FIVE YEARS AGO, WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

you know nothing about hollywood

there was Trumbo, too, but I don't think anyone actually gave much of a shit about it.

I think I saw some advertisement for a new serial using Cranston, but for the life of me I can't remember what it's called or who's distributing it

i'll second this. although his character reminded me of the clean and sober jessie pinkman. but he made that shitty show tolerable

sneaky pete?

I liked Need for Speed...

i think that's the one
have you watched it?

He directed and I believe stars in Sneaky Pete, which seems to be popular with both critics and viewers. I tried watching the first episode and thought it was a pile of shite though.

He's doing Network on stage, I haven't been to the theatre for years but I would pay good money to see that.

yeah, i marathoned it one weekend about a month ago. cranston had the worst part out of the whole cast. definitely wouldn't watch it for him. he basically has some james bond villain-esque monologues

This.

Also, he spent his entire starring role as basically a sidekick. Sure, Pinkman is written like that, but even when given a shot to lead (Need for Speed), Aaron still is pretty weak when it comes to acting.

The guy needs to spread around more, learn more about how to express different emotions both verbally and nonverbally. He got the role of a lifetime because the show was incredibly popular among a huge number of people, and because it was competently written and filmed. It had nothing to do with any talent he may or may not have.

BITCH