Why are dog movies so popular in the family genre? Air Bud and it's billion spins offs, etc

Why are dog movies so popular in the family genre? Air Bud and it's billion spins offs, etc

dogs are fucking annoying

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesanzeiger.ch/schweiz/standard/Schweizer-sollen-keine-Hunde-und-Katzen-mehr-essen/story/19945914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dogs are cool, the fact that smelly brownskinned muslims don't like them is proof of that.

>AYO HOL UP....*barks at literally nothing for several hours*....LEMME GET DIS STRAIT.....*attacks toddler unprovoked*.....YOU BE SAYIN...LIKE....*vomits unidentifiable bile on carpet*...WE WUZ....SUM...*farts rancid corpse gas*....SUM FINNA....*kills neighbours cat*....LIKE...SUM FINNA.....*tears brand new $7000 mattress to pieces*.....WE WUZ SUM.....*consistently stinks like putrid shit*....MANS BEST FRIIIIIIIEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN-*gets hit by car*

>H-here I go

everybody wuvs doggos you fag

Never trust anyone that doesn't like dogs.

dogs are like kids, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree and in this case the niggery doesn't fall too far from the nigger

Dogs are natural alarms. Everytime one of them barks I always think that the dog is yelling, ALERT ALERT, Hey I saw something! ALERT!

I have a neighbor who's dog barks all fucking day when they aren't home. There's no way there is a constant alert for that little faggot

I'm considering leaving a note on their door that says something to the effect of "Shut your fucking dog up or I'll do it for you" but I don't know if that'll get me in trouble or not

It happened during the 2015 NFL season. And it happened day 1 of the 2016 season. You know that little player intro, like "Aaron Rodgers, Cal". Whenever a black guy starts talking, my dog starts barking uncontrollably. Its fucking hilarious.

>dogs are fucking annoying

They are literally our best friends going back thousands of years. I'm sorry you don't feel that bond.

People whose don't like dogs are weird and unsettling

>BARK BARK BARK BARK
>BARK BARK BARK BARK
>BARK BARK BARK BARK
>BARK BARK BARK

what did he mean by this???

Yes it will. You cannot threaten to murder a dog, and yes, white people consider it murder.

We need more racoon movies.

i hate white people baka

I'm sorry but this is a muslim free website. You need to leave.

I hate dogs

stupid wash bears

>AYO HOL UP....meows at you for hours....LEMME GET DIS STRAIT.....kills baby animal.....YOU BE SAYIN...LIKE....pisses on carpet...WE WUZ....SUM...vomits a pile of bile and furballs....SUM FINNA....kills neighbours bird....LIKE...SUM FINNA.....scratches you for getting on your bed.....WE WUZ SUM.....consistently stinks like putrid shit....BETTER THAN DOGGGGGGGGGS-gets shot by neighbor

Miniature Schnauzer master race

this. especially those little ankle biter dogs that are so annoying and stupid. Every time I see one I get the urge to punt it like a football

so you're saying to just do it without the troublesome paper trail?

asalaam alaikum my jihad brothers

Dog kino right here

>pitbulls

Not liking dogs is a great indicator of a terrible person.

>butthurt dog-fuckers can only defend their worthless mutts with "y-you're probably a m-m-muslim anyways..."

settle down, fido

Can anyone here seriously justify owning a dog? What do they do besides look cute and take your money?
>have to buy food
>have to get shots
>shit and piss everywhere
>BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK

إذا كنت سحب هذا الخروج، وسوف يموت؟
وسيكون من المؤلم للغاية.
أنت رجل كبير.
لك

Because even though you're grown up you come home to one of your best mates every day.

>shit and piss everywhere

Mine won't even shit in our street, never mind the garden.

So all dog owners are friendless weirdos desperate for any kind of emotional connection? Hmm...

You know what they say; one dog a day makes life okay

nobody says that

>it's a Canine Justice Warrior thread

It's an old saying. Everyone has heard some variation of it I think

Yeah, for the last 10,000 years it's just been that mate. Very sharp of you.

I think you're the friendless one if you can't appreciate the well documented bond we have with our dogs.

cats suck too and all the same arguments against dogs apply to them also

>we
>north america and parts of europe

miawooooo. meow meow meow. miawok meow mewmew meow. miawokwok.

Nobody gives a fuck about nonwhites

>"yeah I bet your wondering how I got here....."

Cats take care of pests. I'm thinking of getting one for the squirrel in my wall.

Thankfully god gave sociopaths the habit of outing themselves by constantly declaring their hatred of animals

>one dog a day makes life okay

i like that. thanks, user.

but then you'll just have a squirrel and a cat in your wall

>switzerland
>nonwhite

The East-Area Rapist brought a dog with him a few times. Are you a rapist user?

animal haters are subhuman. id rape them any day

Is this the first instance of a deconstruction of the dog-movie genre?
Does this classify as kino?

Cats can't survive in walls unless they live of the rats, squirrels and birds. If it dies before doing anything the corpsesmell might drive other inhabitants out

If you don't like dogs you are subhuman.

They were the first animal do be domesticated by humans.

By hating them you are outing yourself as literally inferior to cave people from 10,000 years ago

Yeah Switzerland has no history of dog breeding at all. You a bit thick?

>not at best just tolerating dogs or any other animal that causes minimal impact on your life

Just don't get a dog if you don't like them - I like them so I'll get one

Not bothered about cats - not getting one

This has been a life lesson: Start ignoring shit that gets you mildly perturbed and you'll be happier

true. serial killers usually torture and kill animals when they were kids.

tagesanzeiger.ch/schweiz/standard/Schweizer-sollen-keine-Hunde-und-Katzen-mehr-essen/story/19945914

how do you know? were you there?

>identity exposed
>must pretend to be cat hater also

stupid dog
could have knocked on the neighbors door and saved some time

Literally better parents than niggers

but your life lesson applies only to normal people. psychos are never mild over anything. perturbed, yes. mildly, no.

nice fake news Russia

>Literally better parents than Rushits

fixd

I've been attacked twice so I don't like doggos much. Still I find them cute and I'd like to pet them

awwww. doggo so cute.

> TFW too intelligent for dogs

Slavs are literally white niggers

The article even mentions it's rare and dying out, and that you can't sell or industrialise it.

Meanwhile we both know Switzerland has some of the most advanced pet laws.

I actually feel bad for you user, you're cold in a world full of warmth.

damn i loved this guy after his nigger stuff but i hate him now for being an autist

attacked because of shitty owners

wasn't his cat named nigger or something

go fuck your dog faggot

go to bed cat

>indoor cats required to be let outside

Nobody tell /an/

severly underrated post

I'm not Canadian, I'd go to jail

my grandfather named his dog nigger, i still have the dog tag

Hello Ahmed. What movies do you let your possessions see?

seems pretty draconian senpai

Rather that than how fat lazy Americans have memes like house cats and house rabbits.

how can one man be so based?

>indoor cat
wtf
is this an american thing

obsessed

>As I have said, I moved in on July 16, 1923. My household consisted of seven servants and nine cats, of which latter species I am particularly fond. My eldest cat, "Nigger-Man," was seven years old and had come with me from my home in Bolton, Massachusetts

>How dare they require me to treat these sentient lifeforms with respect! This is an outrage!

I'm dog. I'm canid. I'm kanine lupus. I'm a mutt, I'm a wetnose, I'm a man's best friend. I'm a bark-boy, biscuit-boy, backside sniffer. I'm domesticated. I am that anus investigator, I lift those legs. I'm a nose-assed, toilet-drinking, squirrel chasing, hidden-bone gardener. I dine at the dog bowl, I sleep at the other end of the bed. I'm Moses and the parting of the sofa upholstery. I bark and am fed. I snuffle and am snuffled. I lick them and sniff them, and every single man's had the best friend of his life. And I am not allowed to eat fox shit.

they don't respect me, why should i respect them?

so congratulation fido. you've officially been outed.

Literally dumber than a dog lol

Adam Ruins Everything did an episode about how outdoor cats extinct local bird populations and cause ecological damage. If you want to troll /an/ just mention you let your cat outside and a hundred autists will tell you how they will gleefully kill it.

serial killer in the making

at least thats smarter than a cat by a few miles

these aren't arguments

you're going to hell little man

this isn't one either

Sounds to me like birds extinct outdoor cats in that case. In the end I guess it cancels out.

that's retarded. call me a treehugger, but when i hear about stuff like this i can only assume it's psy-ops by corporate lobbyists trying to steer public view away from anthropogenic environmental damage which kills more bird species than cats could ever hope to

of course anyone dumb enough to spend their time on /an/ fantasizing about big horse cocks or whatever it is they do on there is stupid enough to fall for it

>It's a "people mistake lower cognitive function for aloofness" episode

Lovecraft must've loved Special Schools

never felt anything about the swiss before but now i like them a lot.

read this from somewhere: "there's no such thing as a bad dog. only bad owners."

stop projecting your innermost desires, user.

go pull up more inspirational quotes from your tumblr, you tree-hugging crybaby