Hi /pol, I need help. My dad is black and sent me this message. What did he mean by this?

Hi /pol, I need help. My dad is black and sent me this message. What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp
depts.washington.edu/hivaids/images/spop/spop_c6_d08.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[Citation needed]

BET doesn't count

>not normalizing the statistics

I'm pretty sure these are accurate

Ask him why 13% of the population commit so much crime

Will do.

post reply please

White lumps in mestizos with european americans. Also look up the national crime victimization survey.

>only black and white

as a certified chink I demand representation

oh, and pedro should be there too i guess

>mfw op dox'd his dad

Here's some stats with fbi source from 2013

"white" hispanics are undoubtedly put into that equation. ask for a source.

He already is. He's "white".

sign him up to remedial maths class, any black number over 13% is an overrepresentation

thats still not fucking seperating those "white" hispanics

BECAUSE THEYRE NOT FUCKING WHITE

Probably nuffin.

Really? Murder has the longest prison sentences hence the high prison population percentage.
That and he isn't calculating per population percentages.

If anything this is damning because it shatters the "blacks unjustly imprisoned because muh weed and other non-violent crime" narrative.

Can we please not? I don't want to delete this thread.

Too late, pal.

Your dad meant "Do not actually look at reputable DOJ stats for crime, look at these arbitrary numbers that don't reflect true percentages that show we're typically 8-15x more likely to commit all the crimes on the list when actually compared to white people".

Your dad wuz kangs and sheeit.

I wouldve deleted it long ago, friend.

Why would you post his number you autist
I hope for your sake this is fake

Remember the population aspect ratio.

I like how your dad implies murder isn't so bad.

At least it's not DUI right?

He just means blacks commit less than 60% of all crimes, but make up over 60% of the prison population.

ie: a black criminal is more likely to go to jail, gets longer sentences or (my favorite) doesn't get out on good behavior as often as other races.

Either he's redpilled and saying those statistics are bullshit
Or he's total bluepilled fuck and thinks they're legit and that ebil whitey is getting away with all these crimes that don't exist anywhere but this bullshit image.
It's hard to tell just from this one response.

He means that blacks are 13% of the population and are over-represented in every crime except DUI.

I'm feeling far to lazy but I can guarantee you someone has already called your father and called him a nigger.

>Murder has the longest prison sentences

But drug offenses are far more common.

Aren't American jails mostly filled with teenagers who smoked some marijuana?

I just added his number to clamtxt. Have fun.

reminder that White includes Spics and half breeds like Obama

Blacks are really, really bad at handling their legal proceedings as well. They refuse to cooperate with the courts, refuse to take plea bargains when they know they're guilty and easily proven so, and constantly ask for their public defenders who encourage them to take a deal to be fired over and over until the judge threatens to make them go per se.

A large portion of blacks are simply incapable of living in a civilized society.

No not really. Not unless you're a habitual offender or if you have a gun on you when you get caught with weed.

whites are a larger group in america so of course theyre gonna commit more crime

but there are fewer blacks and they commit more crime per person than whites do

>weapons
>white

LOL bullshit

People should honestly respect those quads and leave you alone.

Only because you got quads on the request though, otherwise you should be punished.

Sup Forums fucks people over, but Sup Forums also respects digits.

Would bang these lolis but only if they're 1 minute away from 18 so when the cops bust in they're legal

Right, my point being drug offenses have a minimal effect on prison population because
1. Minor offenses usually end in fines or short prison terms
2. Murder means a person guaranteed for most of their life.

No, prisons aren't full of poor teen stoners.

Yes, murderers should get longer prison sentences than drunk drivers.

Also perhaps blacks don't behave well in prison and that's why they don't get out on good behavior?

Not like it matters, white people are way more violent than Asians. Hell, poor white people are basically the same as poor Mexicans.

Your father is an absolute fucking moron. My deepest condolences that you must live on with such shit-tier nigger genes in your body.

Send him this chart.

As long as you're skin isn't black or pale, you're white.

so, where hispanics in this chart
in the white section?

Hmm... really makes you do nuffin.

>you're skin
You're doing this to piss me of aren't
you?

Fucking lel, Maoists hold the world record in genocide (of their own people no less)
80 fucking million gone within a few years

stop bein' a faggot

>Maoists
>Race

:^)

So it begins.

Lmfao

25.6% on hispanics/latino, that makes it:
- whites about 33%, while being 62% of population. ratio=.5
- beaners about 26% being 17%. ratio=1.5
- niggers 40%, being 13%. ratio=3

It's called per-capita faggot
So for every 6 whites their is one nugget
So even though blacks are 13% of country they do 32% rapes?
It mean the do it at almost 3 times more than whites per capita and if current trends stay the same if terms rape per 100,000 and some how became 66% of American while whites became 13%
Rape rates would go up roughly 160% in a country with a us black majority that commits crime at the same rape of a us black minority
No wonder Africa is a shit hole
/bread

You might want to warn your dad of your dad of the hacker Sup Forums.

>she hasn't a jew shrine

You could've just used "grandpa"

>60% of the prison population is black
wrong
bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

37% is. Niggers just make up any shit they want, don't they?

Maoists were chinks, yes
Asians are cruel and brutal af m8
You know nothing of their history

> depts.washington.edu/hivaids/images/spop/spop_c6_d08.png
> .edu
Murrican edukayshun.

Lel, nope Maoism is an ideology. There's plenty of non-chink Maoists. Not to mention it's all about per capita, so 1.3b chinks at 60m versus 8m Austrians that caused the Holocaust. Let's also not ignore colonization of the Americas where the amount of people killed is easily 60m+ with some saying it's 100m+. White people are to Asians what niggers are to whites. Just accept it Hans.

This honestly

Fuck you

>some random website on the internet is more reputable than the website for the federal bureau of prisons that was updated the 28th of last month
>slavic education

what the fuck did you expect coming to Sup Forums nigger?

i hope you and your dad fucking kill yourselves

I'm pretty sure they're not

Why do whites rape more than blacks?

It's shocking in all categories blacks commit more than twice their percentage in crime rates in respect to their population.

Hell, blacks are only 12% of the population and 1/2 of all murders are committed by them?! Terrifying!

Because only whites go to college and get accused of "rape"

How about some statistics that separate whites from hispanics?

>Hispanics not listed
>Disregarded

>Nigger Dad
>Still talks to (you)

Pick one

>brown hair
>not white

Goodbye to all white achievements you retarded storm nigger

Descartes
Newton
Michaelangelo
Raphael
Galileo
Leibniz
Etc

As long as nipples are pink, your face is narrowed, you have an aquiline nose, and you can digest milk, you are white.