Why did Real Madrid sell this man?

Why did Real Madrid sell this man?

First ever player to score 100 goals in Spain and 100 goals in Italy.
He was replaced by Karim Benzema who is half the player.

Because he scored as much as Ronaldo and it didn't allow Ronaldo to be the magazine cover
also, Karim had connections with north african bears (Ronaldo's preferred men), it was a win-win scenario for Cr7

Because once he got out of CR7 shadow he can be his own man

Same thing with the Argentina national squad

If Messi got injured at the world cup and Argentina played Dybala - Higuain duo like Juve do they'd unironically win it.

>he thinks higuain is better than benzema

Ronaldo was jealous

Higuain is a CHOKER.
at least we get used to benzema never performing

he asked to leave because Italy has better cuisine. They don't call him The Devourer of Mortadella for nothing

They sold him because he's only good enough to be ok for a B-rate league like Serie A.

I don't know you tell me

Now what about Arjen Robben? Or Sneijder?

I would say Robben is better than Benzema.

>He was replaced by Karim Benzema who is half the player.

Yes Benzema is half the bodyweight of Piguain

Karim is better.
Sadly Tsunaldo is his partner in almost every game, and he makes real madrid's game really trashy, and not very associative, which is karim's main feature.

>the sultan of salami
>the prince of pizza
>the slurper of sopa
>the god of gnocchi

Why did Juventus sell Pogba? They needed him in the last CL final. Dybala went missing.

Because Higuain is good as a regular striker, and he scores a lot of goals. But in knock out stages and decisive games / finals he always chokes and embarrases himself. And Real Madrid is always participating in those, so would you keep a player you know is going to fail in the decisive moment?

He is

>First ever player to score 100 goals in Spain and 100 goals in Italy.

He's not even the best Higuain, his older brother is unironically more talented.

No one cares about My Little Sawker

True, but irrelevant.

They play completely different positions. With Real Madrid buying Ronaldo they had to sell Robben.

>juve havent reunited the Higuain brothers
sad desu

benzema is half the size

ronaldo was in higgypiggy's shadow

>Messi never won any major international trophies despite playing with the best striker of his generation.

Think about that for a moment the next time you say Messi is better than CR7.

but messi dribbles really well

The Don Corleone of panatone.

Because little baby penaldo asked florentino to sell him

>he roots for the people who enslaved his ancestors
>we

LOL

Maybe he's white

because he's a natural born choker

>best striker of his generation

nice bait, here is your YOU

LOL no. Piguain is a serial choke artist.
Messi-Dybala-Icardi pls

Mmmm, he is

They chocked the last CL final, why wouldn't they choke with the NT when it's way harder? Also, Dybala was 19 during the last WC

People in Latin America are more related to Europeans than native Americans, unless you are from Peru, Chile or Bolivia

It's like saying you shouldn't root for white people because Cherokees are your real ancestors