Oldest park ranger in America, 94...

>Oldest park ranger in America, 94, is robbed and brutally beaten in her home by man who made off with the coin she received from President Obama
>America's oldest park ranger was woken up by a man who broke in
>The robber beat Betty Reid Soskin, 94, in the face, splitting her lip, she said
>He stole her laptop, cellphone, camera, and jewelry in brutal home invasion
>But worst of all, he took a special coin she received from President Obama
>'If I can get that coin back, I can forgive anything,' Soskin said Wednesday

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3668335/Robber-steals-presidential-coin-oldest-US-park-ranger.html

my money's on it being a dindu

Women shouldn't be park rangers

You honestly trust your life in the hands of a woman when it comes to bears and mountain lions?

You think park rangers are magic? You think they just show up and wrestle bears with their bare-hands? They use guns.

They wuz

My favorite part of this story is that she got a look at the guy and said she can perfectly describe him. Yet no article has put the description in their article.

you know it was a nigger.

>they use guns

Kinda my point dumbass. Little slow today?

only dindu hit 94 year old ladies

Oh so your just stupid. You think women can't use guns. Like they have some sort of magical field around them that only guys can use. I get that you are probably used to watching Buzzfeed videos, but in the south pretty much everybody and their mom has gun.

Men are stronger and perform better under pressure than women

But sure, go ahead and die because you're a white knight cuck

Not every park ranger does stuff like that. Plus women can be trained and use guns. Although in her case a rifle probably can break her shoulder or collar bone at her age.

Niggers.
They should just look at the local craiglist, they'll probably find the culprit trying to trade it for an xbox.

I don't see a problem, the coin has passed from Obamas grandma to one of his sons.

So Obama's son climbed into Obama's mother's house and stole the Obama coin that Obama gave to his mother?

Better blame racism.

Lay off the opiates fucktard and try making sense next time you waste of air.

If men are way better. Then why would you be getting attack by a bear in the first place? Why couldn't you just handle the bear?

Kek apparently she lives in Richmond, probably the most dindu infested part of the bay

Good thing she probably didn't have a gun at home otherwise someone could have got hurt!

Nigger attacks old nigger. I care more about the personalities of the ants in my yard.

>94yo negress
>with a job
>who likes nature
> who browses dank memes at night

sounds like a top lass defying sterotypes desu

if it's a woman park ranger coming to the rescue they might as well fight the bear. better odds.

When did I say I could single handedly take down a bear?

You are obviously a woman, your argument is patheticly poor

Here comes the city boy talking about things he doesnt know.

Lay off the computer faggot and go back to your mothers tits to suck on.

Is there anything you fuckers think women can competently do?

Swear to God there are literal, actual misogynists and sexists ruining discussion on this board.

Not the typical "white cis male" SJW bogeyman muh-sojynists.
Actual. Fucking. Misogynists.

I didn't think sad cucks like you even existed.
You're a God damned idiot. You're willing to let half the population sit and rot when they could be doing something useful, all because you read some bullshit on /r/mgtow.

this your first day?

>Is there anything you fuckers think women can competently do?
Until science catches up they're the best breeding machines around.

Some might say they can run a good household but those people have never seen a proper male butler in action.

>replying seriously
It's just bantz

It makes me sad when violence happens to old people. Imagine you sitting here right now at whatever age you are oblivious to the idea that decades from now, when you are at your weakest and most vulnerable some savage will brutally attack you, maybe even kill you.

It makes me sick with rage.
Leave grandma and grandpa alone you animals!

Obama better start raising his sons better

This is how heirlooms get passed down in the black community.

>But worst of all, he took a special coin she received from President Obama
>worst of all

This guy, Jesus Christ

>94
>still a park ranger

Fucking why? On another note, park ranger is a sweet ass gig.

>be American
>post this
>not having a gun near your at all times at old age
Are you sure you're American?

Shit fukin b8 m8

Old granny's have a way with bears. My great grandma was scaring bears away from her garden till she was about 100 years old.

ACTUAL. FUCKING. MISOGYNISTS

>what did she mean by this ?

If you broke into her place at night how did she see his face?

Oh wow! Here comes Australia layin' down the law. Oh me oh my

>I didn't think sad cucks like you even existed.

We could say the same to you

Hi, leddit! Put me in the screencap you'll upload, sobbing about evil Sup Forums!

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never ask questions like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Yeah, maybe, but the bigger problem here is she's fucking 94 years old.

Old blacks are pretty based. It's the younger ones who end up as niggers

Quick!

You are about to be attacked by a bear, BUT you can choose one person to help you fight off said bear

Do you choose
>a man
>or a woman
????

Did she yell at it?

You know what they could be doing that's useful? Raising children, cooking meals, and washing clothes.

MGTOW are mostly closet fags, btw.

I pull out my .300 and shoot it in the neck

Throw woman at bear.
>???
Profit.

This.

Women shouldnt be police officers, firemen, EMT's, combat military, rangers.

Anything that involves a cool head under fire, will get fucked up by women.

>inb4 b..but muh feefees.

They're not sitting and rotting. They're raising the youth and tending the home, the job they're meant to do.

You've learned to start a discussion before dropping the bait. Not tbqh, but the bait itself is somehow very tame and very obvious at once. You want your bait to be simultaneously outrageous and believable.

ill bite: nigga have you ever been to a national park, there are law enforcement park rangers and there is informational park rangers that are biology nerds, history nerds, or in this case a nice little old lady.

can i kiss your virgin lips?

Here's a theoretical question: Is that difference more from black attitudes prior to the 60s, or the fact that ghetto niggers breed fast but die young?

It's a lie/bullshit meme spouted in ignorance by newly turned former leftists that like to think themselves better than le ebil raycists of Sup Forums. It's simply not true.

The reason you get anecdotal reports of good old blacks is because anyone that gets to old age, they didn't get there acting like a nigger.

tumblr pls go

No description of attacker.

Coulter's Rule in effect.

Can you tell me another unfunny joke?

a lion puts his trust in the females when it is about his children.

and what the fuck to you thing how guns and rifles work ?
you think a man pulls the trigger harder so that the bullet is faster.

i don't care who saves my ass when I'm about to die

Women should make and wean babies.

They are literally poison at everything else-- and sometimes they fuck up the baby thing too.

This right here is why German "men" are so disgusting pathetic

Richmond California has 26% dindu population and has a ridiculous rate of crime

> Pretty sure your point was "Women shouldn't be park rangers".
Most men who think women can't have jobs are usually subhuman manlet cucks.