/mena/ /moan/

witchcraft edition
شمس المعارف الكبرى أو شمس المعارف ولطائف العوارف، كتاب -مخطوط- لأعمال سحر تتعلق بالجن، حرمها دين الإسلام، وينسب تأليفه إلى أحمد بن علي البوني المتوفي سنة 622 هـ. وقد تم طباعتها حديثاً مع حذف وتحريف ببعض مواضيعه، ولكن ما يزال الكتاب يتناول العديد من أمور السحر غير الواضحة
>تحذير: نحن لا نتحمل اي مسؤولية نتيجة قرائتك لصفحات كتاب شمس المعارف
قصص ووقائع حقيقة غربية وغامضة حدثت مع اشخاص لدى من وقعت ايديهم على الكتاب
any one read this book or have any idea about it

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/906958528316928000
answering-islam.org/Silas/mo-death.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
youtube.com/watch?v=xo_kSBxK5WE
youtube.com/watch?v=pGewwjlRtsw
youtube.com/watch?v=obyMraYBg6M
youtube.com/watch?v=UuCPPMSw_rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/sakuya/

should i download it
i'm living alone
and that comment scared me

dammit izem should have made a 9/11 edition

>what is moroccan culture ? explain to me how moroco is still not nuked down to the ground out of pity. open roof pedo brothel for fat business men, retired white trash and politicians. marijuana has more benefit to population than government social plans, play all proud about territory but cucked beyond oblivion by spain and uk. what is even moroccan culture, on the other end of mediterranea I see Dante, Cervantes, Lope de Vega, Hugo. What do we fucking have ? A weed smoking motherfucker that slaughters a goat skin drum with a chorus of grandmas on autotune

Moroccan genocide when?

he's to autistic

ah the author was a berber born in algeria and lived in tunisia
kek
كان كثير الانقطاع والعبادة,وكان كثيراً ما يقول سيأتي رجُل إسمه (بدر) تهابُ منه الأمة العباسية وكان كثير التهجد والصيام, ويمسك عن الطعام في أكثر أوقاته, ويؤثر العزلة على مخالطة الناس, ويخرج في أغلب الأحيان إلى جبل (ماكوض) على البحر شرقي تونس على يومين منها فيقيم به, ولم يكن له أولاد ولا أتباع لإعراضه عن ذلك.

twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/906958528316928000
InshAllah Al-Andalus will be ours again

also
>Allahs song
kek, right-wing racists are retarded.

the moment of truth is drawing near

>berber
where's your source faggot
I knew a tunisian dude that has a really old authentic copy of this book that he got from his grandpa and he's dying of lukeimia
You have to be exceptionally retarded to believe in le majick

I sometimes wish spain just came in all guns blazing and just put everyone out of their misery

@79338126
>Reza

no magic is true
shhh
أحمد بن علي البوني هو شرف الدين أو شهاب الدين أحمد بن علي بن يوسف البوني المالكي. ولد في مدينة بونة (عنابة) بالجزائر سنة 520 هـ تقريباً وتوفي بالقاهرة سنة 622 هـ، و يعتقد انه مؤلف كتاب شمس المعارف الكبرى

reminder witchcraft is real
source :maghrebien people

what comment are you replying to?

they'll rather kill themselves and give us al-andalus freely.

Why isn't this the OP?

scroll xp

kek
edit a Nasser face onmy plane

Esti pro islamic si crescut in Romania? Cum...

this is a maghrebien witchcraft forum
go back to r/pol
pls

meme-uri
imi place sa fac misto de retarzi astia anti-islam de pe twitter.

hmm

fuck off

did you delete your telegram?

anus fellatio phallus maximum

>Vlad who got raped and beheaded by the Ottomans....
hai ma ca nici nu sti istorie.

I'm at home Islah. When ever a Romanian post there will be more!

Sup, Arabs

to: 79338666
why are you obsessed with him you subhuman orbiting faggot? leave him alone

can i move to finland pls?
why do you care? go suck shark dick you big nose freak

A facut killscore mare la inceput. Ce mai conteaza sfarsitul. Si mahomed a murit otravit nu?

this isn't /arab/
there are many non-arabs here.

Reminder

one turk in denmark and you, at least the former can write in arapic

>mahomed a murit otravit nu?
nope, peaceful death

yes

LEAVE

can you at least unblock me from discord then? bls

we don't, you ca easly distingush us
mongols and serbs use the same alphabet they aren't the same
by this logic sub-saharan niggers are arabs to

IRANIANS are not arabs

god can you be less pathetic?

i did not block you
we just don't share a common server
you need to send a friend request

Literally the firs link I google about Mohameds death says poison.
answering-islam.org/Silas/mo-death.htm

No British allowed, unless you're a qt grill.
Middle Easterners are all Arabs to me.

oh who gives a flying c̶a̶r̶p̶e̶t̶ shit

the fuck do you care you fucking faggot? lemao im drunk xDD whoopps im misspelling words

who is this scum
and why he is bullying gats

pretty rude desu

you're the worst nigger here, legit infuriating gimmick post, legit hate you, and this is coming from me

stop talking about shit you don't know you arab rapebaby
the goatfucker pedo was poisoned by a jewess you clueless topical normalfaggot

shit this is happening again. god damn it.

don't you have reza dick to suck? fuck off out my face you ugly francophile

damn i was trying to be funny
it's the syrian-pali one
im not im just trying to be funny
im not drunk i just left name from last time

>lives in syria
>flag is iranian
>syria isn't an iranian province
lmaoaoaoaoa

i'm off. to tired to shitpost anymore
see you tomorrow lads, have a good night.

the poisoning attempt at khaybar failed. what poison takes so long to work?

alive is that you?
i just wanted to apologise for being rude to you the other night, i was a bit on edge.
you're probably drunk out of your mind to know what i'm talking about but i just wanted to say i'm sorry for being a rude cunt to you, it was mean and uncalled for
youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

no really your "le unblock me pls" at every fucking thread is the shittiest posting one can ever come up with. makes me cringe like hell I can't even think of something that bad. I legit loath stupid faggotfucks like you who force some drama around a discord group with inner circle retardation between kids who think they're some hot shit because omglmao discord wo man xd, and tripfaggotry on top of that, you shit kid just fuck off nigger I really hate you.

Watched IT yesterday and it was fucking great, possibly better than the original. The movie is a great example of when a reboot is actually necessary rather than the typical hollyjewwood trash that's rehashed every year

I hope you die in your sleep

what's with the reddit tier paragraph
read the fucking edition
it's witchcraft
leave my general and make another one reeeee

i dono man this happens every few days. sometimes it's french or belgian or some shit.
i have no idea what you're talking about but im sure i deserved it.
death to lebanon btw
oh nice. it doesn't look like it'll be in the theater here so i'll have to wait for dvd to come out.

it's not a posting style you fucking moron i legit wanted him to unblock me from someplace, jesus you have a problem with me even though i barely post meanwhile you stick up for reza and maintain this le aggressive to everyone facade.
get a life you poor loser maybe you'll end up driving something better than a Peugeot

i don't blame you honestly, for being born in the asshole of the middle e*st honestly, i can't. one way or another all that bottled up fury and anguish must vent-off somewhere, i feel you bro, i do bro really
all i can do is wish you the best in this life
i'm glad you're willing to forget, you are very special you know that?

Tomorrow is 9/11
How are you going to be celebrating

Hello.

read the fucking edition
it's witchcraft
leave my general and make another one reeeee.

suicide

read the fucking edition
it's witchcraft
leave my general and make another one reeeee....

jerk off to some anime before sleeping

>i'm glad you're willing to forget
man the name i posted with a few minutes ago was from last time i was actually drunk out of my mind. i threw up all over the place that night (friday) then went to sleep. i don't remember a single thing that happened, online or offline, i really actually don't. i think i climbed a tree, for real. i just found my watch today under the fucking sofa after giving up on finding it. i rarely get blind drunk but when i do i misplace shit.
>you are very special you know that?
im totally not so

oh wow what did you drive at 21 with a school tuition fee costing 8k a year you stupid paranoid unemployed sandnigger piece of shit ? Let's see that SL Mercedes sir "i'm better than you", oh wait you pay your bus fare by getting dryhumped by chavs and collect your change with your tongue in a bucket of cum, fucking retard, you think I make no effort in life ? stop assuming everything about you fucktard dickhead how did you not kill yourself yet with such a mindset. Also your trip is very edgy and attention begging, you friendless piece of shit insecure idiot. I talk the way I fucking please btw, you see no problem with stalking and resentfully memorizing information about posters you're jealous of but I'm in wrong for talking back to bullies and tell. a friend to not listen to edgy retarded kids such as you. No man you're fucked up. I'm legit wondering why you haven't cut your throat vertically, guy types "i fondle corpse" in name field and comes lecturing you...

read the fucking edition
it's witchcraft
leave my general and make another one reeeee.......

i wish you best in life too, worst neighbor.

please don't die and be careful next time man
i love your posts and lustfully anticipate them every night with the appetite of a ukrainian whore in turkey
and you're right about lebs, we're total shitheads

i-i love you too. i honestly don't know where all of this is coming form..
make sure to like and subscribe and share and become a patron on patreon (link in dublidooooooooooooooh)

i don't drive cuz i don't go to some shitty big city university that lowers all its entry standards so some low iq maghrebis and blacks can fill the diversity quotas. i namefag so niggers like you can filter me and save me from your bullshit

i'm glad we put this shit behind us
youtube.com/watch?v=xo_kSBxK5WE

Lahad has good music taste
Why is my music taste so bad?
Do females have bad music taste naturally?

Salam Alaikum brothers

>Do females have bad music taste naturally?
i don't know any girls but im gonna say yes anyway because feminists are icky

this kills the estrogen beast
youtube.com/watch?v=pGewwjlRtsw

oh "le liberal forced quota is the only reason you attend a good school" reply folowed by "i am a faggot on purpose so u can filter me" all while removing your trip, and you fucking dare talk about the brand I drive while you can't afford a bike ? are you aware you're showing everyone here how much of a lobotomized retard you are ? first it's "u neet u drive shit car" and now this ? wow dude very unexpected set of arguing skill my man, you really stand your point and have a strong personality. You're a fucking mastermind of originality dude whoaa. I'm not even tempted to laugh at this backpedalling insecurity. I'm just going to report you and check illegal content, cause guess what motherfucker stalking is illegal on that island you pollute. Hopefully you hang yourself soon as all you do is here cry

Wtf i love shirkh now

leave

Please stop posting in this thread and make 9/11 thread my fellow terrorists

it's 11/9 here you america cuck

we wuz wizardz and shiet mayne

lol fuck off i doubt someone who actually went to a good university and studies a difficult subject would develop an always aggressive facade to come off as le unique, assman did this years before you and he's a retarded shia that like enjoys GOT. also still going on about your shitty car lmao? guess it really did offend you, i just walk to university btw since i live about 5 minutes away. don't reply to me with insults criticizing my mental capacity, here you are dissecting shitposts. it's a sign of autism.

and now you're starting to shut your mouth of thin skinned insecure faggot, you've exhausted everything you've had to tell me with your three poor wet cow shit posts you are so good at making and you're finding yourself confronted to the immense void of your mind. You have nothing to say, yet you spent like half an hour wording that nothing and it refers to some other poster who has nothing to do with this. Just show how fucking trash you are

>u r autist for seeing through me
no dude you're a simple fag and all your butthurt and fears are showing. It's too easy

if you insist

with every reply all you do is to try ascertain my posting style and apply some labels about me, you're a run of the mill autist that can't help overthinking everything
>refers to some other poster who has nothing to do with this.
it has much to do with this. just like you he's aggressive and insults everything posted in this general, so much for my attempts at originality.

where did tariq diddle you ? it seems you won't shut the fuck up about him.like how fucking traumatized did he make you that you immediately associate anything that upsets you with his rapist portrait ? again maximum insecurity spilled out in public. Also screaming autist is the best way to show you have nothing at all to come back.
>overthinking
more like you lack the brainpower to discuss with me cryfaggot. Anything too complicated for you doesn't mean it's overthought. Not surprising from xxifuckdeadbodiesxxx
How come you complain about aggressivity when yourself self righteously insult people recurrently to the point of harassment ? cry about something you do yourself to other ? hello retard ? Just swallow and shut the fuck up. It's a way more dignifying conclusion that carrying on this shitshow you're staring in

Thread leader is so sexy when he is angry

comparing the similarities of your posting styles in two posts isn't "fucking traumatized" you're pulling shit out your ass for the sake of insulting, it's pathetic and disingenuous
>more like you lack the brainpower
yeah i forget that Sup Forums is the epitome of intellectual discussion, hence why i describe your posting style as overthinking since 95% of everything posted here is BS but keep LARPing as if this some battle it must really fuel your pseudo intellectualism

tengri's chosen black wolves will one day dominate the world

Educate yourselves on the situation on israel, instead of believing in conspiracy theories.

Watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=obyMraYBg6M

When are you going to just admit you're gay and have a thing for black men?

are you that brit paki that thinks Pakistan will take over the world?

No.

/mena/ is a pro jew general
pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=UuCPPMSw_rs