/v4/ + friends

the girl he tells you not to worry about edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhuW6Pvwj4I
youtube.com/watch?v=7soDAOto7w4
youtube.com/watch?v=Pd0ScofLTGw
youtube.com/watch?v=AW7yeT4Uno0
google.pl/maps/@51.1214434,17.0285975,3a,75y,72.81h,90.18t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sDQoqz0OzhT06dVTUIEtcUQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

great choice, she has ton of nudes and masturbation vids online.

>redhead
nice
>shit eyebrows
not nice

Maybe when I get there you'll change your mind.

My parents liked Krakow and your south in general when they went there though

(repost from other thread)

some information pls?

>Warsaw. It's the most common destination I guess

lol, Kraków is. Warsaw is not a tourist-oriented city, it's like you went to Brazil to see Brasilia first.

ruskies are winning, wtf are you doing

she's gingerpuss
she's posted both on reddit and on Sup Forums in the past, but mostly on reddit

I gave up of watching, went on balcony to smoke. This is too much for me. 20pts difference. Shameful

Hrvatska neće izgubiti! Neće nikada!

It still is a cultural capital.

Yeah, nah. Fuck off v***ovian

Not my fault that rest of Poland doesn't have any culture and has to steal our heritage.

Enjoy some Cracovian high-brow culture 2bh lads:
youtube.com/watch?v=vhuW6Pvwj4I

it's ok you can stop larping now, this match is a shitshow
btw are you the polak who went on ex-yu couple of times to learn serbian?

Jesam. I ne ucim srpski, samo hrvatski.

>Yeah, nah. Fuck off v***ovian

Truth hurts

kekd

>Kraków

not even Kraków 2bh
try again pleb who moved to 3 million people big village

>Mazowieckie
hmmmmm

>MAŁO-polskie
ahahahahahahaha

I am from Warsaw and I like Kraków, why can't we just get along?

Because Kraków must pledge allegiance to Warsaw first, then we can talk.

I have arrived

Is this true, that Krakowians go "on a field" instead of "to the mansion's exterior area"? Are all Krakowians peasants?

fak ju hamburger xDDDD

nuke nk when

today i will remind them

>Pierwotne znaczenie tej nazwy nie jest pewne – słowa maior i minor można odczytywać tu w kilku kontekstach (nie tylko najbardziej oczywiste większa – mniejsza, ale też np. starsza – młodsza, rozszerzona – właściwa).

Własciwa Polska żbsz

Accept Cracovian superiority first.

>living in a field
>going to your masters mansion when out
It's you who are peasants

>tug grosspolen

>>Pierwotne znaczenie tej nazwy nie jest pewne – słowa maior i minor można odczytywać tu w kilku kontekstach (nie tylko najbardziej oczywiste większa – mniejsza, ale też np. starsza – młodsza, rozszerzona – właściwa).

t. insecure Krakowian historian and his made-up proofs to conceal inferiority of his province

>living in a field
>going to your masters mansion when out

Why would any peasant go to the mansion? Peasants weren't allowed to enter it. They could only go to harvest potatoes on a field, just like Krakowians.

this is why I love Poles

this thread reminds me of balk
i like it

>talking to a v*******n subhuman
>no counterarguments just ad hominem

I refuse to converse with your piteous personage.

I doubt you even understand this.

And I think city vs city fights are common in every country.

this is hot
this is depressing

>ad hominem

Krakowians aren't even homines, so they can't be bothered by this.

At least you have a lot of nations that hate each other in /balk/. In /v4/ it's just Poles hating other Poles, while v3 is watching.

we have a similar rivalry/banter between Buenos Aires and the provinces tbqh

krakov is white croat clay

yeah but its capital vs everyone else.

So that's what we have here, it's Warsaw vs Kraków now, but it could be Warsaw vs anyone, because Warsaw is the best and everyone is butthurt about it. We're used to it already.

>yeah but its capital vs everyone else.

Because there are no proper cities in Slovakia except for the capital, well, even Bratislava could be hardly called a city.

Poland has quite a lot of big cities, so there is also big butthurt between them.

very good post, dubs confirm

I am not a P*le, I'm Cracovian

Yes, pls annex

Ako Hrvatska hoće da anektira Krakov, ja zelim da zivim u Krakovu.

I Saw the Devil was pretty good. Thanks for the recommendation. The finale especially. Plus I got a new reaction image.

>Warsaw is the best
jeja

>Poland has quite a lot of big cities

>da anektira
anektirati*
>da zivim
živjeti*

umad? do you even have skyscrapers?

by central european standards - we do

>tfw when serbian mode was activated

what does ''jeja'' mean?

nothing

yeah
drina is in that way

>2017
>still living in a commieblock and skyscrapers infested shithole

lmaoing @ v**********************s
youtube.com/watch?v=7soDAOto7w4

it's an ancient meme, basically "wew"

I see, thanks:)

so you've just admitted that you don't have skyscrapers, except for this one, that hasn't been finished since the 1970s, such is growth in Krakow

DEFEND WARSAW
youtube.com/watch?v=Pd0ScofLTGw
>also implying there's something wrong in living in a commieblock

Warsaw is pretty much the Seoul of Europe, with its pros and cons.

post moar Warsaw

WARSZAWA NAJLEPSZE MIASTO W POLSCE I W EUROPIE I NA ŚWIECIE
youtube.com/watch?v=AW7yeT4Uno0

capital of Central Europe

I mean for erasmus students it is, it's the largest city

Could be South Korea

It's illegal to build anything higher than St. Mary's Cathedral here.
We have shittons of 10 storey high offices though.

:^)

I know exactly your feeling, I had it very similar with my grandpa

so comfy

>It's illegal to build anything higher than St. Mary's Cathedral here.

It's funny when Kraków wants to be like Budapest, but it gets really pathetic, because you're a shithole and a village.

It's also the most expensive one, so not the best destination for students who are looking for girls and fun. Kraków would be much better for you, because they have cheaper beer and more slutty girls. Kraków is poor as hell, so you can fuck a student for 10 euros.

/thread

No one can believe, that Warsaw has only 1.7 million inhabitants, it looks like a megalopolis.

don't let the krakovian lizardmen trick you, Kraków is a city where foreigners are kidnapped and blood harvested.

Warsaw is meanwhile a beacon of culture, science, civilization and business, truly a most admirable city in the entirety of known World.

I thought there were at least 2 krakowians in /v4/ threads but it seems it's full of warsawians today :P

Also I'm glad to see countries are the same everywhere. If you think you have it bad, nothing compares to Portugal in terms of Lisbon gobbling up everything this country has to offer.

I mean by every possible proxy for the "quality of a human economic agent" like national exam scores to compare regions, regional murder rate, hours worked, literal good old fashioned whiteness (compared between the whites only) the North and Center beat Lisbon but we're still a lot poorer. Sucks but that's how it is.

Should I move to polans?

>generic Austro-Hungarian shithole

every single 50k+ town in Czechia or Hungary looks even better than that

Warsaw is ugly and looks like a generic boring city with glass boxes like any other place in the world. Wroclaw should be the capital of Poland

Warsaw stronk!

Breslau isn't even Polish. This city feels very strange and odd, I don't like going there or to Stettin.

I'll be visiting both obviously, no way I'm going to miss the opportunity.

fuck off we're full
>Breslau
>polish
pick one
it's a city of gays and germans

see

2bh the only city that may rival with Kraków in /v4/ is Budapest.

Prague and W****w need not apply. Also
>Bratislava

butt
hurt

>Warsaw is ugly and looks like a generic boring city with glass boxes like any other place in the world.
agreed
>Wroclaw should be the capital of Poland
no

>I mean by every possible proxy for the "quality of a human economic agent" like national exam scores to compare regions, regional murder rate, hours worked, literal good old fashioned whiteness (compared between the whites only) the North and Center beat Lisbon but we're still a lot poorer. Sucks but that's how it is.

It's everywhere like that, big cities offer high salaries, but you have to deal with higher crime rate, high costs of living etc.

But the problem with Warsaw is that it's not really interesting for young European student, because it's definitely too expensive (it's a typical business city) and not really beautiful. It's basically a sea of commieblocks around a bunch of glass skyscrapers.

Make it polish and straight then

Most of Budapestians don't even know that something like Kraków exists.

source?
Also I'm pretty sure Kraków is more internationally recognised than w****w

so it wouldn't be beautiful and cozy then

making a city more Polish means to build commieblocks everywhere and paint them in bright colors

Copenhagen is close enough to Poland to be your capital anyway

too foreign

and too many blacks and arabs

jesus fucking christ what a shithole
Accept Cracovian dominance now

Commieblocks are a commie thing dummy
I'm nearly out of Warsaw pics, posting last one, hehe

protip - just a step outside the Old Town in Wrocław you'll see real third world.

google.pl/maps/@51.1214434,17.0285975,3a,75y,72.81h,90.18t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sDQoqz0OzhT06dVTUIEtcUQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

WITAM PL

no that's russia

poles are grouped in that group too so it's fine

take it back

Most lads of mine are going there because of >alcohol and >polish women, the ones like me are interested in seeing not only Warsaw but obviously Krakow and other places and I'm even trying to figure out how to get to Russia for cheap. People who are cultured and worthy will obviously be aware of other places in Poland besides just Warsow, just my 2 cents

HEJ

qt, saved
>tfw not walking around these places with the qt polski bf

btw, do you know that you need a visa to Russia?