NRA to run $2 million Benghazi-themed ad campaign for Trump

HOLY FUCK THIS IS BIG

>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/29/nra-2-million-ad-campaign-trump-benghazi/86484306/

You dont understand this will appeal to many people who had relatives killed in combat.

This could spark fear i say it....a redpill of ASTRONAUMICAL PURPORTIONS.

Fall Semester will be the most brutal for colleges students as things will be most tense at that point.

We must debate them and turn over as many as possible

MAGA#2016 AMERICAS ONLY HOPE

THIS HISTORY IN THE FUCKING MAKING

>PURPORTIONS.

i purport that you used the wrong word

Hillary for prison 2016

>not an argument

Am I the only one who doesn't see a point in ads like these. Stuff like Benghazi, Hilalry's Emails, Trump's "Racism", etc. is always on the news and spotlight.
Why spend millions creating stuff for thing everyone already knows. If someone changes their view based on an ad they saw on TV, I don't want them voting for the future of this country.
Spend that money on something worth it like repealing idiotic gun laws/ pushes for even more restrictions. It is the NRA after all.

>he thinks a television advert gets people to change their votes

Yeb would like to prove you wrong

Is he okay?

okay yeb

You clearly haven't ventured far out of your cuck shed.

Americans predominantly praise soldiers/veterans
thats a large majority.

YOUR ALL ABUNCH OF LOW ENERGY KEKS

>lefties act like a $2 million dollar ad campaign is literally the end of the world
>mocks trump for having like $1 million cash on hand while hillary has $50+ million

Only purportedly.

Damned I'd love to get a lifetime membership in the NRA but just can't justify the shekels.

i can't wait for Hillary's 2 million ads of the NRA Fast and Furious fuck up.

?? NRA has nothing to do with foreign policy

>building on the surface of the moon
>not burrowing underground
dumbfucks underestimating the power of the sun yet again

Wasn't that obooma's fuck up?

How far down the rabbit hole is the NRA willing to go?

That was ICE or some other border patrol

that was the geniuses in the Obama administration (Hillary is partly responsible for F&F, she knew about it)

NRA had no part in it

Why would we colonize space when we could explore the deep sea?

Didn't some of those end up in Paris?

Wasn't that the Obama Administration's fault when their plan was to track where guns were being sold to "track" criminals

thank you nra you are my greatest ally

₹0.03 has been deposited in your account.

>Trump's meeting about "gun control policy" was actually a front for him redpilling the NRA leaders on Hillary's various treasons
Neil DeGrasse Tyson is currently working on more dimensions for Trump's chessboard to occupy

NRA literally had zero part in it and it was shown to be directly linked to Obongo and Eric Holder who was DOJ head at the time. Are you retar- oh yeah. Flag.

There are people on this board that would rather go couple thousand km down

instead of millions of AU away from our home planet.

>the moon
>millions of AU away

>mexican intellectuals

>Fas and furious

That was the ATF, pedro

Fuxinz awesomeballz

>Mexican intellectuals

>relatives killed in combat.

Alright, faggot. Let me explain this to you. Only about less than 1% of the US working population serves in the military. 25% of all US military jobs are combat jobs. The casualty rate in Iraq and Afghanistan for combat soldiers is about 5%. Okay, can you do the math?

I thought it was evident that was the goal....jesus your leafs are a tad slow

I despise Hillary with a burning passion, but Benghazi is the most one-sided and manufactured controversy being pushed today. It's like a forced meme.

I check the news each and every day in the hopes of the email indictment going forward, and wish more attention was given to how she singlehandedly destroyed Libya.

Paint her as having the foreign policy track record of Bush - without actually having become president. Except I'd probably sooner vote for Bush - he's brain damaged, but he's not a total psychopath.

Is 2M in ads very much? I genuinely don't know.

Real faggot 4 trump

I mean...thats pretty cool too though dont get me wrong....fuck....yeah lets do both.

no

>implying there isn't already a self-sustaining Nazi moon colony that will re-capture Earth in 50 years

>going after the lack of assistance instead of the fact that she unashamedly lied to the entire world that it was the result of a fucking Youtube video when she knew damn well that wasnt the case

Whoever is running these Benghazi campaigns doesnt know what the fuck they are doing. With the denial of additional security, there's a small level of plausible deniability that they couldn't see the future and forsee an embassy getting fucked.

There is no doing that with the fact that the State Department and Administration as a whole was fundamentally dishonest with the entire aftermath and lied to the whole country about why the attack happened. It's literally indefensible, go after that as it's a glaring weak point. She cannot be trusted about anything and that is one of the best pieces of proof on the matter that you will get.

Wait, so the mob initially protesting at the embassy wasn't butthurt about the video?

I had been under the impression the terrorists had used the (unaffiliated) mob as a cover for their attack.

Please fill me in.

That looks like a really comfortable pen. How's it feel in the hand? Does the ink last long?

Also consider that she's in her 60s and at that age you tend to know a lot of people who have died.

The most based commercial of all time right here.

/www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh8vFNynb_w

He's already got strong military support though because everyone already knows what Hillary thinks of the military.
Better off focusing on Hillary's promises of gun control, it's always a good issue to push people to the polls and those Never Trump retards might remember why they really don't want a Hillary presidency.

I really hope the ad includes Hillary Clinton asleep in bed and then juxtaposed with the embassy being destroyed and on fire.

They should just sponsor viewings of 13 Hours.

That movie was surprisingly fucking good. And I don't see any way any human being could watch it and vote for Hillary in good conscience, despite Michael Bay basically removing any political stuff from it.

Basically they used the video as a convenient scapegoat, so instead of angry brown people angry for no reason like always, they could spin it to be angry people rebelling against the evil western culture that dared criticize their religion. So while they paraded that narrative, they discussed with regional leaders that it wasnt the video at all and they were just bullshitting to try and save face

DO IT NRA FAMILY!!

it was better than it had any right to be. a good DoP can go a long way.

if they've got bungie on their side why don't they just make a lot of good halo games to fund a moon colony

>Mexicans in charge of not confusing the feds with 2nd amendment advocacy groups

>most people in their 60s know a lot of people who have committed suicide by gunshot wound to the back of the head
Thank you for Correcting the Record!