Has this show demonstrated once and for all that black people can't think logically

Has this show demonstrated once and for all that black people can't think logically

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/most-black-people-now-think-oj-simpson-was-guilty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm watching it for the first time right now. The Kardashians stirred my you know what. The show seems pretty unapologetic with how shitty all these kikes are.

Just finished it, we all know the verdict but the scenes depicting the jurors are still enough to make you pull your hair out

OJ is really fucking creepy. Is he like that in real life? He reminds me of a child.

No he isn't, the actor playing OJ is by far the worst part of this series.

OJ in real life is very charismatic, or he was back in the 90s he went a little crazy after the the trial

I didn't think his portrayal was that creepy, just desperate and sad

Their Armenians, not Jews.

Cuba Gooding Jr, was a poor choice for Simpson. No offense against the actor, but it was like casting Micheal Cera to play Tom Brady.

Yeah, it threw me off how uncharismatic cuba gooding jr was compared to real OJ.

Idk why Cuba couldn't channel his Jerry Maguire character.

Was OJ really THAT charismatic? I was born in 1994 so my only memory of him is from rewatching old naked gun movies

I agree even 15 years after playing football OJ still looked like a running back, cuba looked nothing liked that

OJ was very charistmatic, there was a reason he was in a million commercials in the 70s/80s

My racist mother used to talk about what a surprise the whole thing was because OJ was so cute. I was like 9 during the trial so I don't really get it either, but that seemed to be the pre-murder trial impression of him.

The should've cast the rock desu.

OJ was one of the few people that "transcend" race everyone in America seemed to love him

>black people are dumb guys I saw some on the internet
embarrassing

Cuba Jr. is clearly black.

OJ was Simpson.

FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

Do you not remember the reactions of his verdict? Blacks rejoiced because he dindu nuffin

77% of black people in America didn't think OJ did it despite the evidence. Their reactions to the verdict was crazy. Also you post like donald trump tweets

>doesn't like Trumps tweets
Sad!

That's pretty dumb desu, but where do you get those figures from?

Didn't they found out the killer was oj's son and he was covering him?

This show purely paints niggers as racist. Damn it to hell!

Why didn't they go into the fact that the Fuhrman Tapes was just play acting for a screenwriter?

That's retarded as shit

fivethirtyeight.com/features/most-black-people-now-think-oj-simpson-was-guilty/

It seems it's up to 50% these days.

Mr. Travolta has to pretend that the niggers are not being unreasonable.

>"I was raped in Italy"

Actually, it was Israel.

My real life experiences have been worse t b h

OJ planted his blood everywhere to cover for his son? That's next level.

Well that's good.

LMAO had to cover for greatest ally

Holy shit, you can't make this shit up.

There was too much "muh stronk womyn" "muh out of touch white males can't help but be misogynist" in this series.
Even though it was "muh racism: the trial" they tried too hard to legitimize the "muh racism" argument while at the same time arguing that OJ was guilty.

I don't think they tried to say the "much racism" argument was right so much as try to explain how someone like Cochran could convince himself that it was.

There's one thing that I thought of that nobody mentioned:
OJ had a cut on his hand. The gloves showed no sign of that, they were intact. Hmm.

>muh out of touch white males can't help but be misogynist
I take it you're a millennial.

But even the lawyers in the Prosecution were doing that shit.

Is this a meme?

>On Sup Forums
>not a millennial
that would be pretty sad desu

I hope so

We're discussing television/film

Why does he have three legs in ur pic?

Black here, the consensus was black people knew he did it, but most wanted to see if he could actually get away with it. This was post LA riots, but tensions were still high, so it was more of a, "we know he did it, but we want whitey to see how fucked up the judicial system is when we have money."

It's pretty fucked up from both sides, because Nicole Brown's family didn't get the justice that they should've.

Incompetence from the judge, jury and the entire defense team that got baited into a race war, even though they had all the evidence in the world.

As for the show, Travolta hamming it up was perfect. Didn't mind Cuba Gooding Jr. as O.J. either.

>42798▶
Courtney B Vance as Cochran was amazing. I loved every scene he was in, and when he told Dardan, "Nigga Please." I couldn't stop laughing; I laughed alot harder after finding out that Cochran actually said that.

Holy shit didn't know he ACTUALLY said that kek

lol wat no fucking way

Seriously, what the fuck is their excuse for this?

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise

Has anyone here suffered any head injuries?

This and a few others made me think that I may have done some damage at points

>Had a car accident and had to flee the scene, couldn't go to the hospital, was wearing a seatbelt, but my head hit the steering wheel

>Was shoved over in my teens and hit my head directly onto concrete - knocked out for 15 seconds apparently.

Fast forward to today, I'm bi-polar, have flash rages and feel out of control at times. I've started boxing but I'm staying out of the ring because I think I've done some damage. Anyone else suffered a head injury?

I think this is what they were going for but he just doesn't fit the part. It's like an snl sketch but I forgive it because the rest of the show is pretty kino.