So transfusing a pint of Dr Pavel's blood into the body of a dead guy would convince any investigators that Pavel was...

So transfusing a pint of Dr Pavel's blood into the body of a dead guy would convince any investigators that Pavel was said dead guy?

Obviously.

Who is that guy on the left?

A big guy.

Hey, why didn't they perform the blood transfusion on Dr Pavel before they took him to CIA instead of doing it while suspended thousands of feet in the air in an upside down plane?

If they were going to shoot a bunch of the CIA operatives and riddle the plane full of bullets, wouldn't it have been easier to just shoot them on the ground?

Hey, how did Bane know where to find Bruce's precious armoury? Talia didn't know about it.

It would give a false positive

>finding someone's vein easily without medical knowledge

VEIN?

No. The investigators would be like "why does this guy have two different blood types? Oh well lets run his teeth"

Me on the right

Bane?

I think? Can someone confirm?

Not only that, Bane completely forgot that CIA's threat that only one of them was registered on the flight plan was a bluff, and The Company was presumably expecting 3 bodies in the wreckage.

More likely
>a few drops in the arm near an injection wound vs. a full body worth of blood distributed through the entire body

How did Bane's plane plan work again? He went through all that to hear a guy - who he'd already captured - say, "Nothing! I said nothing!"?

He'll have plenty more time to beat it out of him later.

Pretty sure the good doctor might get suspicious.

>5 years on
>Im only barely beginning to unravel what the fuck happened in that scene, with the help of detailed analyses from Sup Forums

Dr Pavel didn't know that was Bane

>the wreckage brother still has wings

DEAD MEME FOR YOU

Wouldnt they have noticed a much larger plane following them on radar? If they had maneuvered even a little then the guys rappelling down would have missed

that bothers me, also they blew off one of the ends of the plane as well. That one is nearly all intact.

Calm down user now's not the time for hotheads, that comes later

Same here. I never understood the whole blood thing. That whole scene is such a mess.

They needed to fake Pavels death.

>A lot of LoyalTea for a hired gun!
Why did CIA care what Bane's cronies drank?

And it's why Bane was a pawn, the retard can't think for himself.

"Nothing! I said nothing!"

It's the password to enter the reactor's system

Its still a neat sequence.

>the commisioner is dead
>then show me his buddy
Wow, theres still so much i miss even after my 20 viewing. Bane is referring to Batman here!

His name was Ahhayrd Ghunn actually

I think the League of Shadows could do so in a way that's a lot more subtle and convincing that a random body with some of Dr. Pavel's blood in a crashed plane that's miles away from its expertly detached wings.

Just a showoff

The most useless pilots ever to fly apparently

Reminder people nearly died filming this scene. Google it. A dude crashed through the roof of a house in Scotland filming this shit.

Bane wanted to know if the CIA guy knew something and killed him just in case. It was killing two birds eith one stome

Aye

Again, League of Shadows. Surely they must have some advanced interrogation techniques. I'll give you the "two birds with one stone" explanation, though.

Bane knew that CIA was bluffing about the flight plan, so why the fuck did Bane have to leave one of his men in the wreckage?

He's superstitious

>I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside!

What did mean by this?

That he's a big guy.

Yeah, actually this. CIA didn't kill any of his prisoners, which means either ALL of them were listed or NONE of them were listed in the flight plan.

Bane was screwed either way!

The plane scene doesn't make a lick of sense if you break it down and analyze it but if you put that and the memes aside it's pretty fun and exciting. I unironically enjoy it more than 99% of MCU/DCEU action scenes.

can relate, what a fucking mess.