What do Asians think of Asian women who love white cock?

What do Asians think of Asian women who love white cock?

Pic is of randomyoko and her WHITE boyfriend.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity
reddit.com/r/hapas/
youtube.com/watch?v=glZ7WHofRwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care desu. It doesn't effect me one way or another.

they think of them the same way whites think of white women who love black cock

based

She honestly out kicked her coverage. This should make white men feel a little sad. I mean, we make fun of athletic black men for settling for fat white slobs.

Good for her I guess.

Most Asian girls from actual Asian countries look inbred and have fucked teeth. She is actually kind of cute though and is based as fuck, I'd definitely smash.

Ask these guys:
reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity

In the same way we see white women going for the big black cock or the refugee cock?

>buttblasted chinks from r/asianmasculinity is 3 2 1

It doesn't matter to them because there are billions of far east Asian women.

In Japan the child is not considered Japanese unless the father is Japanese. Which is how it should be DESU, who would want Elliott Rogers or Olivia min as part of their citizenry.

Just Stop race mixing

A FUCKING RACE MIXER

mixed asian baybees are cutiepies

that baby gon need a c section

couldn't give a shit about racemixing, it literally doesn't matter at all

Chink women are the worse. Primo Asians are the Japs. A lot fewer of those.

that's clearly a teacher you nonce.

Kike

It doesn't though.

She was probably half White to begin with. Yoko sure doesn't look like the average Jap although her politics are nationalistic as fuck like a native.

Why's he so happy bros?

But surely white people are better?

NO WAY

I fucked her!

Not even kidding!

why is she with such a goofball?

which subreddit did you come from?

Like a more tolerable form of coalburners.

Based Yoko

DOESN'T MATTER.

WE MURICAN.

Jap women let you creampie them on the third date.

Please stop

You're going to summon the /r/AsianMasculinity WF/AM shitposter

no way did you fuck jackie chan

>Not breeding till your asian waifu pops out a girl and have him marry back into the moonpeople.

reddit.com/r/hapas/

Pretty sure that's Kurt zouma who plays for chelsea

>seamus
>having sex with non-sheep

It's tolerable because we arent niggers. It is a lot better than anything being with a nigger.

Nigger men and shitskin men are what makes the world such a shitty place. It is in their genes to destroy themselves and the world.

We whites and Asians are better.

>BREAKING: Crazed WMAW model hapa Krit McLean jumps off ledge naked in Times Square screaming about Donald Trump, and being a virgin

lol

Excess population.

hapas have mental problems, it's bad user.

No one loves here white pigs other than this degenerate whore.

Couldn't care less, honestly.

How do you know? They all look the same

Hey Phil, how's it going? Enjoying being an English teacher?

White women let you creampie them on the first date

>implying Japanese women are good looking
In a realistic setting, the bad far outweigh the few good looking ones, who mostly go into idol training and model industry.

We need to stop the yellow pill/japanese fetish white men have
This
pic related

Could care less, they tend to be the more retarded girls with a shitty personality so thanks for filtering them out.

Hello, Kim

Also contain your fucking women, I see japanese / chineese / korean women everytime I visit Helsinki, we all know they want a finnish man.

Asians except japan.

Case in point:

Half Asian here
FOBs are disgusting seriously
Shite boys that go for them ARE literally pairing up with a Village retard

It's not the white mans fault that Philippino women love them so much

I think that there are fewer 8+ Nip girls, but also fewer girls less than a 3 or 4

Japan is the land 6/7s that really look after themselves

t. an autistic Finn neet strikes me again
Only in your dreams

we view them the same way you view white women who got BLACKED

I just got back from California and saw exactly 129 interracial couples. About 50% were black man white woman and 40% were Asian man white woman.

>reddit.com/r/hapas/
wtf is wrong with those people, why so much self hate?

EPIC!

A fucking Yank knows more about football than a British.

My sides!

There were huge groups of women with pale skin(japanese) walking around, I'm not kidding nip button. Everyone knows this phenomena.

Because they belong to two ethnic groups that don't see them as belonging, therefore they have no identity.

Not all of us sperg out like elliot loser

Some just fuck white women

Not true mo chara

at first yes but not when you get to know them

Not even kidding, I've made her squirt. But who the fuck is this chad pleb

I feel like there is something wrong with them. I match with them all the time on Tinder and they message me sometimes.

Because when an asian women gets a white man she is upgrading. When a white women gets with a black man she is down grading.

One race improves everything around them the other disintegrates. Gee I wonder why there is a double standard.

They think white man + asian female offspring is screwed, coming from the bottom of the barrel of their respective races: genetically inferior beta males and self-hating, psychologically abusive females.

white woman are the biggest whores

I'm living the dream with my Japanese girlfriend. We are planing to get kids soon as well.

>hitler was a weeb

*woman.
autism

>Two Wongs don't make a White
>But they keep you Up all Night

So how come you niggers never splooge over China when your beloved fuhrer puts them and Japan on the same level?

They upset because white girls aren't into asian guys as much as asian girls are into white guys. Mix in some white racism/asian superiority/daddy or mommy issues and voila.

I really want to meet the one pathetic white guy that cant score an asian girl.....

Also, I think all the marines raping and killing women in Japan are niggers and spics.

Because they're all clinically insane. Elliot Rodger, Daniel Holtzclaw, Mattress bitch, my ex-girlfriend...sociopathy is the norm, not the exception when it comes to them

I feel like dating an Asian chick is the most beta thing you can do. I find a lot of them cute, but I wouldn't date one.

So many korean women view marrying white men as marrying up in society. They want their kids to speak english well, have a prettier face, and be taller than everyone else. And on the flip side white guys want to assimilate here and the best way of doing that is marrying a native. I honestly dont see a downside to white guys marrying korean women here.

>implying there are any asians on pol

>1488

Recognized.

You two should see Hitler's post. Elliot Rodgers is a clear example of racemixing gone bad.

also

>implying there are any non-Americans on Sup Forums

Stop that disgusting race mixing.
Doesnt matter if Asian or African.

Whites are diverse enough.

It depends how many of us there are going there. If it's in small numbers and doesn't outpace native breeding then it's little to no problem.

>I feel like dating an Asian chick is the most beta thing you can do
Why?

Its like white women getting blacked. Degenerate

They would get cut off from family since Vietnamese are very traditionalist as fuck. Any black, white, spic would be deferred from the daughter's parents unless the mother and father have lost their culture and submitted to having race mixed grandchildren.

Asian women worship the white man.

They're easy mode for white men, just the easy way out. This is because they still have some traditional qualities of woman, whereas these qualities have been almost completely jewed out of most white females "empowered" by feminism.

It is sad to see pathetic comment by autistic Finn like you selfishly think that all those our girls go actually there to see scenery not to see white pigs.

BLEaCHED

Because all the balding beta weebs obsess over Asian chicks. That and your kids wouldn't look like you.

if you are judging by IQ you can't really make this claim.

youtube.com/watch?v=glZ7WHofRwU
Watch this self hating half white half asian guy preach. They all do hate themselves.

>cries about cucks
>gloats about cucking asian men

hey now, don't stoop to the animals' level

just tell them to step up their game and move on

Because Asian women are ugly on average. You only consider to date an Asian girl or women when you can't catch someone better.

So white men who date Asians are beta for making a smart choice?

Nothing , there are way to many Asian anyway. By the way I think white men + Asian women = ugly as fuck children. Every wm+aw couple 's children I know looks straight up Mongoloid.

>why so much self hate?

shit parents that told them they were special instead of telling them to stand up for themselves

>butthurt gook spreading obvious lies.