>black hole sun starts playing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHhaHBVUSQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BLACK HOLE SUN WONT YOU COME TO WASH AWAY THE PAIN WONT YOU COME WONT YOU COME

When does this ever happen?

>this is a 10 in memeworld

I enjoyed picking the contemporary songs they covered in the saloon

She looks like that mouse rat from Ringo animated film.

Every fucking episode they play some 80's-90's rock song in that saloon. They play radiohead, the cure, soundgarden and others. I think Black Hole Sun plays on the first epsiode.

Why is she so odd looking?

What is her racial background?

Is she supposed to be? Are backwoods old western hookers supposed to be hot?

Not if they're supposed to be historically accurate

>not wanting her as a wife
I'm gay and I'd still fuck her

She look like that bank guy in The Dark Knight

He was hot in that movie with Jason Sudeikis when they had an orgy at his house

would you suck maeve's tits?

pissed me off beyond belief

i think the intention might have been that the 90s were closer to the western era than Westworld's current time is to the 90s so they accidentally chose "historic music" that wasn't peroid correct but that idea is just dumb and falls apart immediately.

im 99% sure the reality was that a dipshit gen x producer that thought putting every shitty "classic alt-rock" would be sooo cool and ~stylish~

I thought that, considering the show's timeline, they assumed that the guests wouldn't notice or care what music was playing there. it's all ancient shit they never even heard of.

I would suck on any tits, even yours. C'mere, fatboy.

well according to star trek people from far into the future still listen to the beastie boys

That's understandable. Nobody can do it like mix master can, come on.

They're great compositions. If you weren't familiar with the melody I bet you'd assume it was period music.

And it's not supposed to be authentic period music, Westworld is a dynamic game that caters to the guests.

What year is it supposed to take place again?

>i think the intention might have been that the 90s were closer to the western era than Westworld's current time is to the 90s so they accidentally chose "historic music" that wasn't peroid correct but that idea is just dumb and falls apart immediately.

nah actually westworld's time period really isnt that far off from us

one human generation

They also played 60s rock like Paint it Black and House of the Rising Sun. Just a fun little thing to throw in, not supposed to take it that seriously.

If you could choose your own android theme park what would it be? Me, I'd have Romeworld

youtube.com/watch?v=KHhaHBVUSQ0

They should have just done famous themes from Western movie. Still recognizable enough for audience to say hey I know that but not nonsensical

>Djawadi spoke about the modern songs used in the show, stating, "The show has an anachronistic feel to it, it's a Western theme park, and yet it has robots in it, so why not have modern songs? And that's a metaphor in itself, wrapped up in the overall theme of the show",[80] but credited Nolan with coming up with the idea.[81]

>Player piano renditions featured in Westworld include Radiohead's "No Surprises",[82] "Fake Plastic Trees" and "Exit Music (For a Film)",[83] Soundgarden's "Black Hole Sun", The Rolling Stones' "Paint It Black",[46] Scott Joplin's "Pine Apple Rag"[84] and "Peacherine Rag", Claude Debussy's "Reverie L.68",[85] The Cure's "A Forest",[86] The Animals' version of "The House of the Rising Sun" and Amy Winehouse's "Back to Black".[87] Licensing costs ranged from $15,000 to $55,000.[88]

What song plays in the Samurai World tavern?

I'd gnaw on those nipples.

Neon genesis evangelion OP

>implying there's songs in Weebworld

It's probably just YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo followed by drums banging every 7 seconds.

Deja vu

babymetal

There's plenty of nonsense in that fantasy western setting, like the black sheriff, mixed color union troops and so on. I don't think it's meant to be historically accurate, just a fun amusement park where you can fuck the robots.

E. Honda's theme from SFII