What are your thoughts on this guy Sup Forums?

What are your thoughts on this guy Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_-JKvSJrc
youtube.com/watch?v=WVEaCF0BCew
twitter.com/beardsonbeardly/status/737038283239268352
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idiot

Makes occasional decent points but he's so pretentious that it makes anything he touches unwatchable

Idiot

good guy

Idiot.

Forgettable.

good goy.

Generic cuckservative who can argue well for two or three base topics that we agree on.

Joke

Good Christian lad.

My roommate likes him, I think he just panders for the most part.

useful idiot. Sabotages any good will with his insufferable comedy.

Was a bit of a Cruz shill, but not unbearably so and his dislike of Trump is formed on a pretty level-headed basis unlike, say, Shapiro.
His interviews and such are pretty decent, but his sketches aren't typically to my taste.

Insufferable cunt, but charming and awesome.

This was pretty based. youtube.com/watch?v=mD_-JKvSJrc

Made a fucking fool of himself on Sky News last week.

He's jewish, a whiny bitch and an....

Idiot.

Are you referring to the "assault rifle" debate?

Proof...

Idiot

Not an argument.

wat

He absolutely BTFO the britcuck.

>don't watch his interview on sky news
>he made a fool of himself
>don't watch it
You fucking shill.

I get this is Molyneux.

But what is the "idiot" in reference to?

Yeah.

Hes absolutely correct with what he said, it was an MCX not an asault rifle blah blah blah I agree with him there but almost yelling at the newsreader doesn´t help at all. A foreigner coming onto a British TV show and yelling and the English newsreader won´t win you any favours and will make people despise you and your argument.

Its all about convincing the public here, not the interviewer, which is what he failed to understand.

A bit like when this kike mong started yelling over gun control too, he made the anti-gun side look like idiots even though most brits support gun control.
youtube.com/watch?v=WVEaCF0BCew

So it's not true...

read to

Stop with the ellipsis, retard. This is not plebbit.

Good intention but he's so pretentious, arrogant, and firmly against anything that's not Ted Cruz or Israel that it hurts. But I think for the most part he's a good guy and he's just a different branch of our right-wing movement.

Not an argument.

But you don't have something like 1st and 2nd Amendment. You will never understand.

The only thing hes ever right about is gun rights
Everything else he just sounds like a retard

Touché.

>but almost yelling at the newsreader doesn´t help at all.
Have you ever watched an American cable news show? Maybe this is a cultural difference, but to my ears, Crowder was not even yelling. Americans tend to talk over other people to prevent themselves from getting interrupted mid-sentence, instead of meekly letting themselves get interrupted.

He says he's a "comedian" and not a "journalist" but I don't think he is funny. Also is he really a jew?

He can be funny sometimes. I like that he did that painting Muhammad with Bob Ross shit, that was great.

But overall I think he's just trying to push an agenda 99% of the time and not doing it very well. He seems to be pretty low-information on most of the shit he talks about

He's an idiot that thinks he is much funnier and more intelligent than he actually is, and he does nothing but make us all look for when he opens his stupid mouth.

I am fucking jealous of you americans when it comes to your first and second ammendments and all that. I wish I could park up on some public land and just shoot at paper targets. I agree with everything this crowder guy said, what I disagree with is his confrontational attitude and how it will not help get Brits onto the pro-gun side at all.

Youve got to come across as calm and knowledgeable if you want to get people on your side in the UK.

Donald Trump knows this. If you watch the interviews he does for the BBC or ITV or for British audiences in general, he is calm and rational, he doesn´t yell at them like he does in America.

It is a cultural difference and I think English people talk quieter than Americans naturally but what Im trying to get at is this:
If you want to convince Brits, you cant yell at them, youve just got to be calm and smart.

OH the cringe what have u done too me? I can't take IT FUCK!

Generic Fox News type. Unfunny. As is the case with Milo, it isn't hard to debate retarded university leftists.

I don't give a shit about convincing Brits, though.

Stop putting your pro gun activists on news channels in this country then.

>putting your pro gun activists on news channels
Sky News invited him.

I clicked one of his videos which was on the youtube home page for some reason and that initiated my redpilling

Fair enough there. All I´m saying is that being confrontational isn´t the best way to go here.

What a shitty attitude. When a man lies to you, he is confronting you. Unless you stand up for the truth, then you can only get walked all over.

He's a fucking leaf and a dork that plays with guns to have friends.

retarded unfunny neocon

cuckservative, unfunny, annoying, talks over his guests about subjects they are clearly more experienced with and knowledgeable in.

really don't like him

He has a good variety of guests on his show and touches on some good points, but holy fuck is he unfunny as hell. Any "comedy" bit he does is cringeworthy at best.

Yeah I absolutely agree. The amount of ignorance around the entire firearms is astounding. I want to go onto national TV and yell at people about it. Thing is, I´m a minority. Most other people here don´t like the loud and boisterous attitude. Not my fault at all.

7/10, gave AP a lot of airtime and was fair with him.

Im a minority as I think people should be more vocal and angry at shitty newsreaders, england is still majority white.

He makes good points on a lot of things, but his comedy bits are painful to listen to. I like it when he makes an appearance on Gavin's show because they disagree on a lot.

I own a lot of guns. Assault rifle and NFA type guns.

The Sig MCX is essentially an AR variant. He looks like he's playing obtuse games with the whole "it wasn't an AR15....." Thing.

Someone needs to clue this imposter American (((((leaf)))))) in that making successful and wide ranging arguments for gun rights shouldn't be sourced from fucking arfcom.

A cuck. His wife literally cucked him and posted photos of herself online.

Link?

He's canadian

Same useless queen as you m8

didnt know he was canadian, just assumed he was american. Literally nobody worth mentioning is from canada.

Not the greatest intellectual of all time but it's good to see a """"redpill""" channel aimed at normies.

I like him. I don't agree with all of his views, but that's why I watch him.

Nice guy that tries too hard to be funny. Can be a bit annoying at times. But overall not bad. Slight neocon tendencies but he's great on free speech.

Also his debate on Gun Control was great and the triggly puff rant was hillarious.

I don't know who this man is. Let me guess, he's a Libertarian

Why is everyone hating on him? So what if hes not funny? Hes actively stomping on SJW's. Seems like people are shilling against him.

>Shapiro
>Not level-headed
Shapiro is the most level headed and intelligent person in right wing politics.

Because this board is a hateful place full of stupid people.

lies

He's for Citizens United, the TPP, and against Net Neutrality.

The last one is particularly funny because he got buttered about FB censoring his shit when way worse would happen to his show way more often if Net Neutrality went away.

I watch him because I'm a liberal hippie and I appreciate that alternate view point, but really the only things I ever agree with him on is his anti-muslim and anti-sjw stuff.

jesus christ the cringe.

I mean his shit talking is only good for monologues but you should never sperg out like that in public.

JUST

He was until he started about some mean tweets from the "Alt-Right". I still like the kike but his anti-Trumpism is fanatical

He is white.

He's remarkably well spoken for a complete dumb ass.

Try hard Coolservative

twitter.com/beardsonbeardly/status/737038283239268352

His anti-trump sentiments are nothing compared to Ben Shapiro's anti trump rhetoric.

You cannot be serious.

He is no different from the left screaming "DAS RACIST" at every perceived slight. Except with him its calling everyone who disagrees with him anti semetic

Neocon

Just watch this guy on Joe Rogan's podcast where he can't cut away when he is running out of anti-sjw rants.

Might as well check out Milo as well.

I think you're confused. His anti trump rhetoric is noting compared to Ben Shapiro's anti-trump sentiments.

He's like a guy who put all his money into HD-DVDs

Ted Cruz-y Glennbecksterism is an ideology on its deathbed

kek

he's like the dane cook of the alt right

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!??

He white knighted during the whole Corey Lewandowski/Michelle Fields debacle and has descended into the realm of SJWs. He's a cuckservative through and through.

Tryhard. Has a few good points, but most of his stuff is straight out of formerly mainstream conservative thought. As a comedian, Nick DiPaolo is better.

Good points on occasion. Tries way too hard to be "on" all the time.

>mfw ill never marry a libertarian blonde jewess

He got mean tweets from the shitty side of the Conservative movement that he is afraid is gaining power. They called him a bunch of fucked up names and he didn't handle it well, however Shapiro is still insanely smart (maybe a little on the spectrum) and doesn't like how Trump doesn't embody any real Conservative principles. He says shit to rile people up and to get them on his side. I don't agree with everything Shapiro says, but that doesn't mean to hate him or to call him an SJW. He has never made a point that didn't make sense.

That is what I do not get about Sup Forums. You guys have Conservative Ideals mixed with Liberal Principles. All I see in your debates are buzzwords and buzzwords and every time you see a real Conservative with real Conservative values you call KEKSERVATIVE KEKSERVATIVE until they shut up just like what fucking Leftists do.

edgy

DER JUDEN

Pretty much this. Very pretentious.

All memes aside, there's a big difference between a conservative and a cuckservative. One of the biggest being the appeal to emotion fallacy that Benjie loves to use against Trump.

Its not an appeal to emotion when a political candidate makes you sick to your stomach and you express your feelings. But Benjie supplies a great deal of reasoning to him disliking Trump.

Being Conservative means that you uphold Judeo-Christian values. Trump does not. He has had several divorces, he cheats on his wife, he fucks around with numerous women, he insults people during his debates, and his demeanor is not something a Christian such as myself could ever get behind.

He also supports gay marriage, abortion, preventing people on an arbitrary government watchlist from purchasing guns, supports the government spying on its own people, implied the 1st amendment would be limited for journalists, promoted violence, insulted veterans, clearly has little understanding of the constitution, is NOT Christian, CALLED HIMSELF DEMOCRAT, as well as many other things no real Conservative would ever support. I don't hate Trump as much as Shapiro or his buddy Klavan (who is one of the greatest political commentators of all time) but I do not like Trump and my feelings about the man are well-founded. He COULD destroy Conservatism in the United States if elected. If you are a Con and you support Trump, you are supporting your own suicide.

>bb..bb..but muh wall muh immigrats
Are you literally voting for a person because he promises a Wall and to kick out all illegal immigrants without thinking about all the other things he has done? You are just as bad as a Bernie voter.

>Being Conservative means that you uphold Judeo-Christian values
This is patently false. This is what being a christian conservative is.

The bell is tolling soon for Hillary Rodham Clinton,
TRUMP 16! Watch now!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg

>Being Conservative means that you uphold Judeo-Christian values
so you feel for the cuckservative israel first pro-jew meme?

Just another altright idiot that spouts the same shit, never bringing something unique to the table, always trying too hard too be funny and profound.I only have seen like 4 videos so maybe im wrong, tend to avoid that type of shit, only watch people i disagree with.

Wow, there's not enough room in one post to respond to so much bullshit.

First of all, I got a hearty kek out of
>"a Christian such as myself"
followed by
>"I don't hate Trump as much as Shapiro"

But the biggest issue I have with your post is your claim that Trump is anti-conservatism. If he were to take a far-right stance in order to appease the evangelical voter base like yourself, he would distance himself from a majority of the voting population of the US, which would end his political career. You have to play nice with people you wouldn't normally get along with to secure their vote. It's called politics and campaigning, something you clearly know little about.

And what is the alternative to Trump? Would you rather throw away your vote to Gary Johnson or opt out and let there be one less vote against Hillary. I'm sure the dems would love another 4 years to shit all over what little remains of true conservatism in the US.

Also I never even mentioned the wall or my motives for who I'm voting for, nice strawman there.

american conservatism since the 50's means liberalism+god