>be mightiest power of the world with leading
military technology
>use chemical bombs and napalms that are banned by conventions
>spend fuckton of money to the point of protests in homeland
>against bunch of farmers with stone age equipment
>result: YELLOW'd
wh*te power everybody

>United states decided to quit the war because they said it's a waste of money

But it was the opposite, it made money and didn't end for that reason.

kek

this. China even invaded vietnam later

>Congolombia
>been fighting a couple of drug runners for 40 years without success

BTFO

>using proxies to samefag (You) your own post

You can do better than this, leaf.

>But Vietnam army was still strong

And equipped with the latest Soviet gear+Soviet military advisers. Anyone who actually believes the NVA were farmers with old guns...I truly feel sorry for you.

lmao

Why didn't Americans just eat teh damn burger to win the stupid war?

North Vietnam should have been invaded, but LBJ and McNamara were too scared of a Chinese attack like happened in Korea, although there are a number of reasons why this was unlikely.

We would have required large scale mobilization for that. There were a maximum of 25,000 combat troops in Vietnam, the rest being support and logistics.

>the entire american and NATO superarmies
>entire NATO
No.

Holy motherfuck, Sweden Yes was a thing all the way back in the 60s.

That was thanks to Olof Palme, the guy who started Swedish cuckoldry. :^)

>Other Support to North Vietnam
>Sweden
lmao how long have they been a joke?

NATO didn't fight in Vietnam you dumb sudaca shit. And North Vietnam didn't win until after we left.

What the fuck? I thought Poland was based and right-wing.

WTF I HATE SWEDEN NOW

Not when they were under the Soviet boot they weren't.

Thought your post was a joke but then I checked the flag

kys

>we left

You mean chased out barely escaping by helicopter from the embassy rooftop

Britain and Canada declined to participate in the war, however substantial numbers of them volunteered for the US Army. As for the other green cunts, IDK. Spain under Franco were hugely anti-commie so it's not surprising they offered us help.

You left because they would've inevitably won and the entire war was redundant because you guys couldn't fight with your shit for brains despite overwhelming firepower

I know, I know. If only we'd relied on the country that lost a war to birds, we would have won.

>You left because they would've inevitably won
Not at all, when the Paris Peace Accords were signed, North Vietnam was near exhaustion and needed time to rebuild their armed forces. The final offensive in the spring of 1975 was a desperation throw that could have been repelled with just air and naval support, not even necessarily ground troops, however hard left antiwar Democrats in Congress had voted to terminate all US aid to South Vietnam. President Ford was against this, but they had a veto-proof majority.

>Australians killed by Emus
>0

>Americans killed by starving rice farmers
>60,000, possibly up to 100,000

Dont even know how to lose a war m8

this is actually pretty funny

We just traded our men for your boys. Around 30,000 US draft dodgers were in Canada but around 30,000 Canadian men volunteered to fight.

>30,000 Canadian men volunteered to fight

Total US casualties from 1965 to 73 were about 50,000 men. Try again.

Because that was back before Pierre Trudeau cucked Canada (the war was more than half over when he became PM). :^)

It actually may have been as high as 40,000 and there were lots of reasons. Very often they were just kids looking for adventure, sometimes they were dual citizens, many had family ties to the states, they hated communism, etc.

>they hated communism
I take it that upon returning to Canada they were GULAG'd?

That's wh*Te """might""" for you.

How did Trudeau cuck Canada?

Going to die for america would have been the ultimate cuck move.

No, it was technically illegal for them to join but upon returning home they faced no repercussions. The Canadian government actually played a big role in the war behind the scenes supporting South Vietnam and America.

South Korea sent 30,000 men to Vietnam; they were notorious for their cruelty to captured Vietcong, which included skinning them alive.

More like your puppet state was so corrupted that they couldn't function without your money

Literally kill yourself

:^)