/DCG/ Dallas Cowboys General And Post Game Thread

Singing and Winning in the Rain Edition

4-3

Cowboys were able to create a good amount of turnovers this game. Cowboys with Irving + Lee + Hitchens all playing together makes for a good defensive front 7
Nugent sucks Dan Bailey needs to come back
Rainy as fuck game but the Cowboys ground game played superbly

As always listen to Norm & Donny on 1310 & 96.7 The Ticket.

inb4 I jinxed us by accidently making the thread early

over you nekker!

>Last Zeke game

BYRON JONES ICES IT NICE

With all the injuries, turnovers, and failed kicks the Redskins had this was an ugly win by the Cowboys. Dak looked awful, defense got very lucky, they won't get lucky every week.

David Irving is a fucking monster.

All these sacks in only 3 games, tipped the ball that lead to the game sealing interception.

In two games without Sean Lee, opposing offenses averaged 35 points, 164 rushing yards, and 238 passing yards per game. In four games with Lee, the defense only gives up 202 passing yards, 91 rushing yards, and 18 points per contest. That includes their week two debacle with the Broncos. The defense gave up 103 rushing yards this past week with Lee and Anthony Hitchens manning the middle. However, they held a pretty good Carlos Hyde to 68 yards total.

Tiki is the worst Cowbro trip. Seriously, I hope you choke on your boyfriends cock, faggot.

214 reporting in

Damn dude ya sounding upset. Now onto MLB game 5

The Fan > The Tickshit

>tfw you live in Dallas but kept your San Antonio area code

I'm the only Cowboy trip left stop being mad

user please

>area code for dallas is 214
>area code for philly is 215

Haha. Ahead in area codes like we are in the league. 4-3? Pathetic. Hahahahahahahha.

The back to back fumbles were both just bad ball control, desu. Kirk even kneed it out himself.

Stop making us look bad and be proud of the Cowboys for making the division closer than the Redskins would!

Aren't we ahead and the rest of the nfc east in owl wins

Davie Mac = sports master

Get the fuck outta here

Division isn't decided. It's all gonna depend on the Cowboys v Eagles games. If Dallas sweeps then it's really close

Niiiice.

Go Eagles

Z E R O
E
R
OWLS

we wuz champs n sheit... dallas aint got shit on us

area codes(with an s) for dallas are 214, 469, and 972
>cherry picking the lowest one
>iggles

>Nugent sucks Dan Bailey needs to come back
Lmao what the fuck are you talking about?

I wish Jaylon Smith would have gotten that interception, that was cool as fuck. He seems to be playing better each week overall.

As an Eagles fan, I'm usually classy, but I hope Dak and Zeke get life ending injuries.

Nugent sucks and Bailey needs to come back
yes our run d will finally be good and lee won't have to play every snap anymore and might play the whole next few seasons

Scared

Dallas finally has a decent looking pass rush defense. If only we had a secondary

7-1 actually

>Baby schedule actually

shit man they are all in their first or second year
just give it time
we can't draft for literally every position every year
the o line took years to build up
the offense god a break with dak being great
dlinemen took a couple years to get up to speed
and we completely retooled the secondary this past year, except for scandrick(who played a great game btw)
stupid fans who think we should lead the nfl in every category are what give dallas fans a bad name

Overinflated record based on easy schedule, just wait for hour medicine the cowboys are coming

>best run defense is afraid of a run heavy offense
Okay, sure.

Calm down user I can feel you shaking from here

I'm seizing up, it's so bad.

Lel I bought that book and gave it to my niners fan cousin for Christmas

Yub Nub fooling the Redskins by starting the game with a fumble

He made 4 field goals in rainy conditions. How the hell did he suck?

HOL UP!
HOL UP!

WE DEM BOYZ!

>eagles/cowboys blow out 49ers and beat Redskins
This is fun. Hopefully you cowboy fans dont turn into Skip Bayless like that ine user.

He's just a a h8r faggot who only watched him last year when he was shook by the XP rule change. Nuge is a good kicker (again) and he's getting a bag somewhere once Dan the Man heals

He missed one

Need King Bailey back.