Tom Brady will speak at RNC- the ultimate TRUMP card

How can you fully secure the women vote? By having the most based GQ QB ever to endorse you at the RNC. My friend plays for the Pats, and told me to keep my eyes out for the RNC cause he's 100% sure he will be speaking at the convention.

Below is article, but I will say my friend plays for the pats. I will not mention who, but it's a for sure thing. BTFO SHILLS
si.com/extra-mustard/2016/06/11/donald-trump-tom-brady-dana-white-ben-roethlisberger-republican-national-convention

What's that? The GOAT Tom is a #TrumpChump? That's it, I am now #OverTheHill.

Are you fucking retarded? He just says he wants him to. Brady didn't agree to anything.

Best QB ever. If anybody knows about winning, it's Tom Brady.

Old link. None of those people agreed to go. Just more of Trump's lies. I think he got a feral, rapist, black boxer to agree, and some old basketball coach best known for being unhinged and choking people.

>mfw Brady ran to Trump to protect him from the #birdgang
>oh and he cheats and was rightly called out for it

If you read my message correctly; I'm showing you a link just to show there is interest. I'm telling you he is , my friend plays for the pats, you can believe me or not.

This is precisely what Trump needs tbqh, someone youth idolize endorsing him. Maybe that will set these racist-screaming robots that have infected every fucking part of the internet straight. I have no doubt that he will make it happen.

Brady has already said Trump is a friend but he - Brady- isn't necessarily a supporter. In other words, he has fans on both sides and doesn't want to get involved. No way he goes to the convention.

You fucking leaf. You'll be surprised what people do when they see their country is on the line ... And... If trump black lists you from his golf courses LOL

No one with a successful career wants to hitch themselves to the Trump trail speeding toward the cliff at this point. Hence the Christie talk and these athletes coming out and saying, "Oh, hell no."

18-1

He has his fucking hat in his Locker knowing the media is going to see it. Brady don't give a fuck.

As a Long Time Pats Fan all i can say is

FUCK YEAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

This is great and all, but I love crossboard posting and shitting on pastfags.

Right. That's why he was so quick to backpedal to the media.

very believable, brady went to a trump fundraiser at kraft's house

not sure bob kraft will be there, though

The hat is why he was asked. He said it was given to him and he just put it in his locker. He may be a Trump supporter but you could tell from the interview he wasn't comfortable talking politics. I don't think he'll want to get involved.

Will Brady go into politics after he retires?

Will the NFL fine him?

Who / TSUUUUUU / here?

Is that one of his wife's bulls taking him out for some exercise before returning him to his cuck shed?

No, this is one of his wife's bulls.

Kek.