Tfw no cutie mute androgenous assassin gf

>tfw no cutie mute androgenous assassin gf

why must life suck bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCKhktcbfQM
visu.info/john-wick-2-kill-count/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would love to be her boywife!

This reminds me of the massive hard-on I had for that blue bitch in Guardians of the Galaxy

So she died right, or did he give common'd her

nah he took the knife with him, so she is dead.

She almost ruined the whole movie. Fucking waste of a role

She looks like she's made of plastic

There were a lot of wasted roles in JWC2. Movie was a generic action flick that gave me no reason to care about any of the characters involved

>almost ruined
Good choice by the directors not to have her say any lines. I actually liked her character because she knew her place as a woman.

If you went to see JWC2 for emotional character interactions and development, you saw it for the wrong reasons you turbo autist.

the second I saw her I decided to wait for it to stream.

Good, better than the chicks that look like they are made of either oatmeal cookies or cottage cheese.

>Implying emotional character interactions weren't what made the first one so good

Yeah, you can fuck off back to reddi.t you colossal nigger

>John Wick
>Characters with depth
>Combat Kino
Pick 2, bitch

>There were a lot of wasted roles in JWC2.
Nah, I didn't think that at all. The only character that got an audible groan when they appeared on screen was her. I don't know how they thought having her make that stupid tough face was anything but stupid

The character would've been ok if not for the shitty actor

It's still worth seeing, nice world building for number 3

Just saw JW2 and was poppin boners to this grill the whole time

Side note... how the FUCK was that rated PG-13 in Canada?? Brain matter, body count in the literal 100s, slow grueling knife fights, JW actually killing people with a fucking pencil, dismembering people with the shotgun... this film is for sure banned as fuck in Germany

Did you even see the first movie?

I'm actually excited about the 3rd one

>banned in Germany
No one fucking cares.

Yes.

It's like Taken
>special operations man on a mission to avenge something
>bodycount more than 20 in excess
>satisfying takedowns

I wouldn't tell anyone to watch John Wick for its story.

She died like a bitch.

nothing like Taken

youtube.com/watch?v=gCKhktcbfQM

What did you expect? As soon as it was a 1 on 1 hand to hand fight you had to know the man was going to just beat that ass. Another realistic aspect to the movie done right.

What is that webm about ?

>nothing like
>clearly listed the similarities
don't do this

North Africans trying to hijack a truck by setting up fallen trees on the highway

I've seen the footage from the L.A. riots, never stop your vehicle when there are rioting negroes outside.

That's like something out of a horror movie

She didn't died, thogh

>What did you expect?

I don't think she's dead.

>she didn't die though

I hope so. She was a cute. CUTE

she looks like a younger version of that nazi old lady from austin powers

She's dead. He stabbed her in the heart like he did to Common except he didn't leave the blade in. He's a precise killing machine so it's a given he would have stabbed her in the exact same spot as Common.

Why are people so dumb?

He didn't say where he stabbed her and she said she'll be seeing him around.

I don't think she's coming back. Common will survive, they won't pull the same thing with her

Common can fight at John's level but cutie mute can't so there's no point at bring her back

Seriously? You're gonna go with that?
>He didn't say where he stabbed her...

Dude, in the movie John Wick is a literal killing machine. He doesn't just wound people. With the exception of the warehouse guys in the beginning and being unharmed, and out numbered in the situation, every encounter he has with someone where he has a weapon he without a doubt kills them. He didn't kill Common because they have history apparently but his methods for killing someone with a blade aren't going to change. He goes for kills. Hence stabbing someone in the aorta. If you seriously think she's alive you're a fucking moron. If you can't piece it together that he stabbed her in the fucking heart because it's what he would do then you're a fucking moron.

Saw the movie today. I'm not usually into white women, but I really want to fuck her.

But that's wrong you fucking retard.

lol

Explain how it's wrong? You can't you stupid fuck.

>Absolutely vile looking
>Plastic
>A cunt in real life
>Getting roles more roles

Why does Hollywood do this.

She said she'll be seeing him around. Implying that she'll be in the next one. If you're too dumb to get this then I'm sorry to say that your mother should have swallowed you.

>XXX
>Resident Evil
>John Wick 2
All in theaters right now.

How is she a cunt irl

she meant she'd see him in hell.

It was an expression you obtuse fuck. I'll be seeing you in Hell is what she meant.

visu.info/john-wick-2-kill-count/
This guy isn't as retarded as you. Note the knife kill at the end. That's her.

She's gonna be huge.

>Was just a "video DJ" a few years ago and did shows on Australian reality TV
>Thought nothing of her
>America really likes her now

W-what happened?

I only know her because she was in Orange, which is trash, but she treated some waitresses like shit. Look it up.

Then she would have said that. But she didn't. You dumb fuck.

Also literally fucking who?

she was on Orange is the New Black.

Was she just really likable on that or something? I haven't seen it.

You really are stupid. I'm done trying to convince you. I wish I could come see your dumbass face in a few years when she isn't in the third one and let you know how much of a dumb sack of dog shit you really are.

They shouldn't have had terrible service desu. Hopefully she told them to PICK IT UP when she threw her food.

I guess you realized how dumb you sounded. It's okay. Enjoy John Wick Chapter 3 starring Ruby Rose you literal retard.

kek. I'd drop a bitch like lead if she was rude to the wait staff. Truly a sign of a cunt.

The media is always in search of new celebrities for filling the tabloids. It doesn't matter why these people are famous, what matter is that they're famous

>she said she'll be seeing him around.

So did viggo

This is like a horror movie, what the fuck.

Alright you faggot. In the first movie he stabs Viggo in the neck after they're fighting and Viggo tells him "I'll be seeing you" and he dies. He doesn't die on screen but in the beginning of the second movie Peter Stormare's talking about how Wick killed him.

So why did he say "I'll be seeing you" but then he died? Hmmmm? HMMMMMMM?

Did the russo brothers direct this?