Why is this gun the poster child of the anti-gun? I'm sure there are far more dangerous and effective guns out there

Why is this gun the poster child of the anti-gun? I'm sure there are far more dangerous and effective guns out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSWeEQdA6PQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This GUN is pretty DAMn effective

Good question
SCAR>>>AR15>>>>>>>>>>>>tec9

It's the most military looking. The left doesn't really care for effectiveness, just whatever is the most scary looking.

Don't know, Don't care.

20 rounds of 7.62 coming at your ass right here.

Truly fact-based.

Libtards can't vilify Soviet surplus guns because that's what Muslims use to protect themselves against cis-white patriarchy.

Why does this shitty AR with the optic mounted on the fucking carry handle keep getting posted here? I see it all the time. It's such a shit example.

>Why is this gun the poster child of the anti-gun?
Because white males own them. Picking on hi-point would vilify tyrone.

Because Ameripussies already banned the best gun. Avtomat Kalashikov 1947. So easy a child could use it, and they do.

It's the best gun, that's why the Russians never made succeeding models, right? :^)

Also what makes you think it is banned in the US? If you use their proxies you should learn their ways.

>tfw I have three of the "iconic" killers the media likes to kike on

>implying the Vietcong weren't getting fresh Soviet equipment from their Chinese sugar daddies

Step. yo. game. up.

it's black and fascist liberals were the racists the whole time.

the fucking niggers

It's common, but more importantly it has a growing user base. It's easy to shoot, easy to learn how to maintain and, easy to upgrade. It's the Honda civic of light carbines. Anyone can use one and most people can afford one if they try. It's not really the best at anything. It's just good and adaptable at virtually everything. That and it has a growing fan base. I'm actually a little surprised the 1911 hasn't been attacked. It also has a growing fan base. I guess they haven't gotten to the point they can shit on WW2 nostalgia yet.

I'm guessing because it's so widespread, it's practically a standard. You don't have to get the whole thing from one source, and people do customize it, you can keep around spare parts, and only one part of it is legally counted as the gun itself. It's not the AR-15 product, it's the AR-15 platform!

And it can easily be rechambered in 300 blackout and fitted with a shorter barrel for optimal nightclub clearing deadliness.

If the media starts acting awake and people start seeing that it's handguns that are used in more killings, they'll choose the 1911 to vilify.

AKM?

Because it's far and away the most common semi auto rifle in america. Also because it's tacticool and scary. And also because because it's probably legitimately the most effective mid power rifle platform widely available in north america.

More like >implying the vietcong weren't getting killed 10 to 1 and didn't only win because of retarded pussy hippies

Problem with making the 1911 as your scarecrow is that it is completely outclassed in terms of capacity by more modern doublestack pistols, something which even normies can easily figure out. They'll just go back to calling all semi-auto pistols "glocks".

Sam Jackson was on The View this morning and showed his true stupidity...

youtube.com/watch?v=fSWeEQdA6PQ

>Nobody needs a machine gun, if you're not in the Army

Mace Windu fucking sucked, BTW

it's cheap enough for average joes to own and military grade looking enough for liberals to piss their pants.

>What is marketing

Sure, but they could make a big deal about 1911s in 10mm auto or especially .45 super, and about how deadly thems large rounds are. And there do exist some double stack 1911s.

Of course, AK47s could get vilified too.

It's because they're younger and black.

Typical racist profiling.

Where is it banned?

It's used for hunting
webm related