My obsession with Emma has become debilitating. I usually enjoy crying, it makes me feel better. But this morning...

My obsession with Emma has become debilitating. I usually enjoy crying, it makes me feel better. But this morning, I started crying because I was thinking about how I'll never be with Emma and the tears wouldn't stop flowing. I finally had to get drunk to make it stop. I don't know what I'll do if this becomes a regular occurrence.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xemma watson bondage.TRS0&_nkw=emma watson bondage&_sacat=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that this is a poor man's version of the Ellen Page's copypasta we all know and love. The OP is well aware of this, yet still decided to post it, praying that nobody would notice.

/r/ing that gif of the guy who recorded himself jizzing on photos of Emma while yelling

Umm... neat?

Kill yourself m8, you're fapping to the equivalent of a 14 year old boy in makeup.

Even the pedofags look down on emma-anons.

She's literally LITERALLY perfect.

I mean I'm not some crybaby but I would do anything to be with her.

Goddess.

Emma Stone > Emma Watson > Emma Roberts

I hated when Emma went with that short hair. Made her look like a turbo dyke

"It has a piece of paper with a gold star on it so it must be authentic"
I wonder if people actually believe this.

Do want!

this might be the gayest post I've ever read on Sup Forums

its time to leave the house periodically and start looking for a real gf

why cant emma be my gf tho

hnnnnnnnnnnng I want this so bad

he's right though.

Well maybe this will help you get over her. Emma is set to have a romance, and kiss two brown male animals in two 2017 films called The Circle, and Beauty & the Beast.

Boy you tried extra hard with that 'joke', also she doesn't romance the guy in the Circle, she sells him out.

This obsession is as dull as one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects—all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody—just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are g-g-good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King

she seems uptight and annoying as fuck though

Just stop posting her and delete all your pics, getting real tired of your spamming her pics.
You're idealizing a dumb, limousine liberal cunt who's the worst actress in Hollywood.

I know that sadness user, I feel like that when I think about Alison Brie.
Every night I lay here and cry myself to sleep, knowing fully well that she will never sit here next to me and crush my balls while telling me what a dirty uncut goyim I am until I orgasm at which point she'd slap me hard in the face.

our sadness knows no boundaries.

>emma watson will never kick you in the balls repeatedly with her naked feet and once you are lying on the ground in pain step above your head sit down upon your mouth lips to lips and release her precious golden fluid inside you

>Mae (Emma Watson) encounters and quickly becomes romantically involved with a mysterious colleague named Kalden (John Boyega), even though she is unable to verify his status at the company, or even obtain his last name.

>>emma watson will never kick you in the balls repeatedly with her naked feet and once you are lying on the ground in pain
;_; jdimsatbh

She has a cute face and nice legs, but such a boring body.

What kind of shitty parents lets their teen get drunk?? Don't they watch you?

what does crushing your balls have to do with piss??

what the fuck is wrong with you?

this is the saddest thing ive read today, and shes not even exceptionally beautiful

Agreed. I would rather she just crushed my balls, not really into piss tbH

One day I entered a competition to meet with the cast of Harry potter, being a huuge fan. I forgot about after awhile, but a few weeks later I got an email saying I could meet with the cast! I rushed to the airport, flew to England and sure enough a car picked me up and took me to the set of the last movie, Ron, Harry, and hermione were waiting there to greet me. I was so excited I jumped right to asking questions. They were very friendly but emma was giving me a strange mischevious grin the entire time. As I was leaving she approached me and told me to go to a location scribbled on the back of a piece of paper she handed me. Without hesitation I rushed to the location to find a very very beautiful large house, I buzzed at the gate and the gate opened, closing and locking behind me. I strolled up to the door but before I could knock, It flung open revealing emma Watson in a sexy black lace night gown, she gave the same smirk from before and yanked me inside, but what happened next was far from what I was expecting...

She pulled me to her bedroom and pushed me onto the bed, she told me to close my eyes, and I did. She begin tying me to the bed, tightly, I was not getting out of this room. She got on top of me and said something I never expected, or wanted. "Your new duty is to be my personal slave, the requirements are to lie here awaiting my beautiful plump little ass to consume your face, and for you to sniff up any gas that escapes my stinky crack do you understand." "I actually have some nasty one brewing right now, get ready!" She backs up her perfect toned booty towards your face as you try to wrap your head around what exactly is going on. But before you can say a word, you are sealed into a long contract, full of Dutch ovens and silent but deadly farts, assaulting your nose. " here comes the first big on- urgh uhh! Ouuu yeah that felt good, nice and wet ohh god and, *sniff sniff* oh that one is ripe, how does it smell down there, great Id imagine, uhh that feels so much bette- uh oh, this ones gonna be bad!" She covers her booty and your face completely underneath her sheets. "Dutch oven time slave, it's gonna be a good one, a real steamer, I did have that burrito for lunch after all. Oh yeah this is going to be raunchy."

Phlarphergaaphhhhsplatpherrrsssssss a wet steamy burrito wind fumigates the hellish dungeon these pink flower sheets have become, a fart that hisses into your darkest fears, a gas you would expect from an obese Mexican man, not this seemingly sweet little Brit. "Oh yes, sniff it all up, because if you don't the punishment will make you wish you back in one of my signature Dutch- oh god here t comes!" A long warm silent fart steams the Dutch oven even more baking the smell deep into your nose, but terrified you take a deep inhale through your nose, just that second she splats out a steamy wet one that so unwillingly suck directly into your nose. "Oh my, aren't you a little go getter, If I had known you enjoyed them so, i would've done this much faster. And you better understand that that last deep breath is what I expect from here on out." You struggle as she slowly pulls down her panties under neath the gown reaveiling her perfect little brown hole.

order a real doll (might have to be separate orders, i'm pretty sure whomever makes it might get sued if it was revealed they sold a 'likeness' of a celebrity)

and keep her in your house
go to work everyday
socialize
be happy knowing that 'emma' is waiting for you each and everyday at home

>Sandals

"Open your mouth and seal the hole shut with it, this next one will be tasty, and spicy and wet and oh my it will be the perfect storm, and here it comes now!" She strains as a wet spicy, juicy, steamy one explodes into your mouth, you feel desecrated, defiled, dirty, wishing you had never entered this competition but this is your life now, emma Watson owns you, and she will gladly use you as entertainment as she gasses you. She is your master, her ass owns you...

oh my gawhja8wd987 cumming my FUCKing keybooayd is going to EXPLODE with CUM

trips witness
also what sizes are those
we must know

>not fantasizing about your face being the footbed of her sandal

she's shit with long hair
she has shit personality and is uninteresing/stupid
her feet are really ugly (going by my personal taste here)

also too skinny to look good

>Emma Watson Sexy 8.5x11 bondage Photo
>Price: US $3.99

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xemma watson bondage.TRS0&_nkw=emma watson bondage&_sacat=0

her feet are fucking perfect (imho)

>swn make you lick them
;_;

Bullshit. Why would she wear prop underwear ?

You wouldn't even see it