cara

wow a well timed thread
not early, i like to see this.

anime

big the radioheads fan

aoba

snapped this myself couldnt stop laughing

hol up mate

And I claim that in the ranks of our Blackshirt legions march the mighty ghosts of England’s past and their strong arms around us and their voice echo down the ages saying “Onwards!”

Together in Britain we have lit a flame that the ages shall not extinguish, guard that sacred flame my brother Blackshirts until it illuminates Britain and lights again the path of mankind.

the hammer of the scots

>mfw I am the richest person in this thread
>mfw plebs cant download a movie in 3 seconds
>mfw best british internet on Sup Forums

>not early
bump limit is 310 not 300 you new cunt

> He rejected the use of the LGBT acronym for the order of the alphabet on QWERTY keyboards. "That ought to cover every real or imaginary form of sexual deviancy they may dream up," he wrote.

>In a 1987 article for The American Spectator, "AIDS: A British View", Monckton argued "there is only one way to stop AIDS. That is to screen the entire population regularly and to quarantine all carriers of the disease for life.

>"Now, I’m not sure where Viscount Monckton is getting his statistics," wrote Ukip leader Nigel Farage in The Independent, "but to frame these comments as he has is both deeply offensive and fundamentally wrong."

Not even are Nigel could handle his bants.

another one drives a duster

and where is ur eagle

dream girl

this, pointless blaming them, if someone hands you a loaded gun it's still your fault for blowing your head off.

honestly, lad, anything above 300 isn't early in my books.

>he did it again
the game's been out for six years everyone's already heard this shit fuck off

mint
most magic setups are more boring imo

>20 upload

that's student accommodation/uni internet isn't it

what an accomplishment

university challenge is a bit tame this year innit

absolutely love the deep purples m8

youtube.com/watch?v=4zlu4qpZuI8
fucking love aussie junkie videos

Casual, no excuse. don't even browse Sup Forums I just think you're a piece of shit that is the reason games are turning into steaming piles of shit.
bet you think fallout 4 is good

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE

hey i asked u something

hey
why don't we get one too

any trannys on there

got scared by the earthquake

looking at limmy stream games drunk with no face cam is pretty grim

No it really isn't. don't even have gcses lmao
it really is
fake, it's a parody

yep, Brighton had one again this year

ooo ee oo ah ah

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

>i hope centrelink sees this
>you cunts pay refugees more than you pay me
>fake, it's a parody
don't care still funny

blue board

Going on holiday to Scotland tomorrow

bbc.com/news/magazine-41174799

just read this. got sad. i'm gunna call mum tomorrow.

Gamble away dot co dot uk

>when the fun stops, stop

>Brighton
of course

Hello mr mcbagpipe

>Casual, no excuse. don't even browse Sup Forums I just think you're a piece of shit that is the reason games are turning into steaming piles of shit.
>bet you think fallout 4 is good

That user is right skyrim is trash and it's for autistic people that want to larp as le epic viking

The bloke in the middle has bad gyno

going to visit NYC just for this cool thing

*goes insane*

literally all me apart from prozac and vidya

tried the whole "social interaction" thing but it feels quite forced

what is this? a school for ants?

And you are unforgettable. I need to get you alone (oeh) Why not? A fuckin' good time never hurt nobody.
I got a little drink but it's not Bacardi

puttering at this

Shadilay! I love vikings :)

effectively me but not depressed

weird bloke

having a go

>tfw made this image

tfw life going no where

Weed is bad kids, wait until your brain is properly developed.

have u tried not being a massive faggot

what part?

>rpgs
The virgin game
>tactical shooters like squad
The Chad game

they put a £1 billion arch over Chernobyl lads

what a massive waste of space
what does it do?

where did i even say i thought the game was good? i think it IS a 5/10, that doesn't mean you have to sperg out if you see someone talking about it
lighten up sad act

decent... i'll take that

have u tried to post toot

I wanna fuck a British slag, a slim one

thus for all brainlets

love motors
simple as

croydon fucking powerhouse

hello darkness my old friend

>Family Background.
Napoleon: minor aristocracy.
Hitler: proletarian.

>Education.
Napoleon: military school.
Hitler: civilian schools.

>Early Ambitions.
Napoleon: soldier.
Hitler: artist.

>Early Career.
Napoleon: officer, Corsican Freedom-Fighter and General.
Hitler: a failed artist who became homeless.

>Defining Early Moments.
Napoleon: conquers north Italy; conquers Egypt and conquers France via a coup d’état.
Hitler: volunteers for the military and serves with distinction as a runner in the trenches (Hitler received the Iron Cross); after the war, Hitler becomes, first a failed putschist and is imprisoned; later, he becomes a successful, professional politician with the desire to re-fight the last, lost war.

>Political Leadership.
Napoleon: implements a largely peaceful and wide-ranging counter-revolutionary re-organisation of the state; restores Catholicism as the state religion, emancipates the Jews, reforms the legal system and restores law and order in France. Made himself Emperor and married into the European ruling elite and would have founded a dynasty via his son had he not been defeated.
Hitler: launches the most radical revolution in human history; imprisons, persecutes and kills opponents – including Christians – and genocides the Jews and would have carried out another genocide against Russia had he won the war. Ruled as dictator and would have left a leaderless, totalitarian and genocidal political party in control of Germany, Europe and beyond after his death. Never married (until just before his suicide) and died childless.

chernobyl was a kike false flag

do all girls really go black then just marry some beta accountant or engineer so they can live a comfy life or is that just a meme?

the virgin internet

didn't know they still used evo VIs in 2016

no

why would you name your company virgin

that's me

>Military Leadership.
Napoleon: commands his own, massive (Grand) army and crushes all opponents repeatedly for years and conquers most of western and central Europe with the most consistently greatest display of military genius in history; nevertheless, he is eventually brought down due to his ill-fated invasion of Russia.
Hitler: Hitler’ Prussian military invades and conquers Poland and then France – military weak and ill-prepared nations; Hitler, however, is soon brought low after violating a basic principle of strategy by fighting a “two-front” war against the Soviet Union and the United States. Hitler, moreover, never once visited the front and conducted the war by telephone in far-away hideouts and later, underground bunkers.

>Defeat.
Napoleon: persuaded to abdicate (twice) by his Marshalls and thus spared the lives of his soldiers and people unnecessarily and was finally exiled to St Helena.
Hitler: commanded his army and people to fight to the bitter end, despite the fact that defeat was a forgone conclusion and thus ensured the utter destruction of Germany and its enslavement to Communism and domination by Tranzism.

>Legacy.
Napoleon: one of the greatest men who ever lived.
Hitler: the Devil made flesh.

puttering at this

I am doing virgin posts

natalia

no such thing

what are u trying to prove here

That's the brain damage talking mate, caused by the radioactive fallout from Chernobyl. It'll be ok :)

imagine being this much of a bluppie

napoleon was a baddie and the hitler of his time

Only virgins call other people virgins

t. virgin