The average American is so fucking braindead that they can't even find Father Ted or anything that isn't lol bacon and...

>The average American is so fucking braindead that they can't even find Father Ted or anything that isn't lol bacon and guns tier comedy shows funny
Is there a more comedy deprived country than America?

youtube.com/watch?v=UJ1Akr-UBis

>Is there a more comedy deprived country than America?
I'm sure there's some place in Africa that takes that award.

>A bongcuck tries to banter using Buzzfeed

>wannabe stacies
>having a sense of humor

lel

>Americuck gets butthurt
Reminder that this is UNIRONICALLY your country's favourite show

>The average American is so fucking braindead that they can't even find Father Ted or anything that isn't lol bacon and guns tier comedy shows funny
>Is there a more comedy deprived country than America?

Daily reminder country banter comes from hillbilly whitetrash Americans pretending to be Aussie because
>XDLOLAUSSIESBANTER

>finding Irish people funny
openly portraying amusement to the deeds of retards is called being polite

>I don't think this is funny at all, am I going to offend a lot of people by saying that?
That's all you need to know about the state of liberals

>BuzzFeedVideo

This hurts my soul.

BAZINGA
*clapclapclapclapclap*

American "comedy"

>lol bacon and guns tier comedy
what the fuck does this even mean, it sounds like you are a retarded person

Father Ted was kind of funny and good decades ago.

Buzzfeed was never funny or good, and it never will be. I don't know why you'd post their videos let alone watch them.

>implying British people can make comedy
>implying British people have any talent besides music

America is a continent.

at the same time they made the simpsons. its a check m8 anything you nitpick friend

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>UK's most watched show has a 5.1 rating.

All brits are buzzfeed tier cucks.

I showed The Thick of It to some friends in college and they rather liked it

This is stupid. All of it.

literally who

reminder that this is the funniest man in the UK

It's not even funny banter either. Americans simply don't get other countries' styles of humour or language and it just comes off as sad. You should have seen them during the Olympics making fun of us, it was just sad.

They simply can not and will not even attempt to understand the world outside of them and are only diligent enough for a vague approximation.

>I don't think this is funny at all, am I going to offend a lot of people by saying that?
Dermot Morgan's family, maybe considering he died for it.

Brits and Americans can't compare bottom of the barrel comedies. We both have classics.

You guys have Monty Python and Doctor Who, we have everything else.

this is true.

americans do not understand how fucking dumb their accents are either. they sound like retarded little girls.

What about that time two militant atheists killed 100 million people in Asia and plunged half the world into poverty

Not only are those women, but those are women who use buzzfeed. bad example OP

>Brits and Russians laugh about their terrible state of meaningless existence in a dead empire
>Yanks laugh about bodily functions and insecurities of the characters
>Muslims forbid comedy
>Chinamen laugh at capitalism
>Germans literally cannot into humour

A sad state of affairs, lads.

>Benny Hill
>Crazy Frog
>What Does the Fox Say

Wow, how can Americans ever compete with this stylish, slick, sophisticated humor?

paul blart mall cop, jack and jill, sausage party are pure american comedy BABABAZINGA LMAO DUDE WEEED LMAO

Peep Show vs Arrested Development

Which is the best sitcom ever created?

To be fair that's a pretty GOAT combo.

>do priests have a boss?
>God

really made me think

the guys who made what does the fox say are like swedish or something

every country has good and bad examples of humour, the people in that video seem awful, regardless of whether father ted is any good.

American here. Father Red is good comedy until the laugh track gets overbearing.

>watch video
>they all enjoyed it

The most negative thing any of them had to say at the end was from one guy who thought it felt a little dated, but even he wanted to watch another episode. Why did you feel the need to blatantly lie, OP?

OBSESSED

Graham Linehan's Twitter feed is funnier than any show he ever wrote.

>Fawlty Towers
>Seinfeld
>Thin Blue Line
>Simpsons
>Monty Python
>MST3K
US/UK bff :^)

Is he still losing his shit over Gamergate? Guy was weirdly obsessed with it for some reason.

but they were getting into it by the end

I HEAR YOU'RE A RACIST NOW, FATHER

I also hate him, but Extras were goat

>actually falling for fake buzzfeed reactions

They made the people act oblivious specifically to piss you off and make you share it to piss others off you fucking moron.

>"What's filum?