Fact

muslims are the ugliest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DeGCloQWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yet your mother chooses them.

Not in a world where wh*Toids exist. Unless you are just referring to wh*Te ones, in which case I agree.

no
we're an atheist family
atheist mum and dad
suck my dick muhannad

whites are clearly the master race
they objectively look the best, fact.
ugly brown muslims are ugly and brown

Oh, we got another newfag wh*Te asslicker. Don't worry we will educate you throught your time in here Sup Forums, You will be hanged alongside with wh*Tes when the day of rope comes if you still refuse to be educated and still being a house nigger thou.

>wh*Tes
>master
No they are born slaves. Stop using shit b8.

ew, the black guy looks awfully moist. the one on the left isnt even white,its clearly a r*ach spray painted. also whats with the black guy having pennywise eyes,he's looking into both cameras at once. imagine seeing all blacks in a european country. it'll look like africa 2.0. ew.blacks get out of my board

He is new here excuse his ignorance. He will educated in course of time and will convert to BLACKposting.

>whites
>slaves
>inb4 irish
irish were a minority compared to the blacks. only true purpose of the blacks is to create musical tunes and overly fatty food. as well as suck dick and work in my mine

thanks Allah for handsome imam

>please accept me as one of yours my wh*Te masters my family is ateist and I love wh*Tes, let me suck your tiny penises my wh*Te masters I hope this pleases you

For his sake, I hope so. This board is proudly anti-wh*Te.

so u admit whites are masters
ez
i dont need praise from other whites, the satisfaction of being white is more than enough

>anti white living in white country
get out
NOW

>so u admit whites are masters
No I was greentexting newfag
>the satisfaction of being white is more than enough
Oh my god
So you unironically think that you are wh*Te subhuman ? This is getting worse now :DDD

The whole of the earth belongs to mankind. I go where I please, unfortunately non human wh*te trash is sometimes in my path.

ataturk was white
gtfo

no matter,soon enough, white power will rise again. enjoy ur time on earth, subhuman negr*.

(*_*)
|
|
/\

drawing of mohammad

REMINDER

He was a Sephardi Jew not a wh*Te subhuman

But in this case wouldn't it be the other way around?

this is int
if anything this applies to u
actual retard

I call major bullshit

>I call
You are a balkanrapebaby hence your opinions are worthless just like yourself.

Ayyy
turks in denial
did you actually know ottoman janissary recruiters preferred slavs

You yourselves admitted we were better and allowed slavs high ranks among your society

Hahha, you are an idiot for believing this myth

bulgarian women actually used to kill themselves, should they have the choice, if they knew they were impregnated by an ottoman

>an actual r*ach
>thinks his opinion is of any value

Look at the other posters in this thread besides OP
Your shitposting is outdated my Levantine user, now everybody pretends they are black on here and they hate white people.

Another """"non-white""" turk

admit it, your gene actually was assimilated by Bulgarians and Greeks

pheonician is an ethnicity
white is a skin color
literally look at statistics, the majority is white
niggers have always been this retarded

>wh*Te
>people
Howling.

fixed

post photo of hand or gtfo

let us know about your oogabooga genes

u lost, clear as day.
enjoy ur stay in the great WHITE north retarded nigger,ur going back to africa where u dont need to drop a soap bar to get fucked

>L*banese
>calling someone ugly

I can't believe I fell for the beautiful leb meme when I was younger,it was all shattered when I stepped into the landfill you call your country.
Everyone that could have Been beautiful,under inspection, turned out to have at the very least 3 kgs of low quality makeup on them.
To top it off,you all are just very rude mountain niggers who dream of sucking the white man's dick
Hope the jews blitzkrieg your landfill again

ill go first

We should have decimated them during the first balkan war

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DeGCloQWg

must have seen the brown s*rians
country is garbage who said otherwise
im defending the supreme white race, who tf said i liked lebanon, its actual garbage and i hope it gets blitzkrieged

get these brownies out of my video

and a second one

turks btfo'd so hard

have no idea what point you're trying to prove here. one brown hand, one white hand, now what?

Indirect mocking of that stupid turk, yet replied to you

>make fun of Turks
>a german flag appears to defend them

lol what a bunch of hairless sissies

It's just that, us fair-haired and white skinned people, do not have the same disgusting hairs of yours

Dude, stop posting, go back to red-dit, kill yourself, go get your ass fucked by a wh*Teshit to catch his STDs and have a slow, painful death

You're way too embarassing, hide away NOW

I agree.
What is it about this religion that attracts only ugly men?
Even the white ones are all fat gingers, or caveman-like Chechens.

Newfag