Just got shot down from every girl I asked out this weekend. 16th year in a row (starting at age 12)

Just got shot down from every girl I asked out this weekend. 16th year in a row (starting at age 12)

Is there any movie or show Sup Forums recommends that would help me cope with suicidal depression?

Stop being such a fucking faggot, OP.

Taxi Driver

I for real just walked into a gas station and picked up a chick last night and I'm not even a smooth operator. How do you fucks never get even one chick?

>No luck with women after 16 years.

Try being a fucking faggot, OP. I'm sure you could find a twink who will let you pound his ass on the first date.

manchester by the sea
just saw it and it really cheered me up

Bullhead. Seriously. Watch it. Makes you feel better about yourself a lot.

Best wishes for your journey through the dark btw. If you go with open eyes and try to learn from it you will come back stronger.

Keep it up user.
I just got back from an anime con, got a few numbers, a bj, and a fuck session .If I can you can.

Same!

When beer and cigarettes exist why would you care? Just sleep around when you get your urges and spend it on other things that kill you. AMIRITE FELLAS?!

>Asking girls out in 2017

Dude Tinder has made you irrelevant. If at any moment they want casual sex they can click a button on their phone.

Not everyone lives in a big city, user.

You have the balls to ask them out user, that is more than many of us.

Neil??!!

Enter The Void

I finally got a GF. It's honestly the best feeling in the world.

I'll give you about a year.

This, just be yourself OP.

Would this honestly make a good movie for my GF and I this weekend? I'm not sure of anything better in theatres right now.

Unfortunately, that's short-lived.

t. 31 year-old who lost their virginity at 28 and will soon break off their first relationship (2.5 years)

>wanting to kill yourself for reasons related to girls

if thats your priorities than maybe you should KYS

there are 3 things to remember when picking up women: don't be ugly, don't be fat, act like The Driver

work on those things and try again