Why are Britbong nigs so much better than American niggers?

Why are Britbong nigs so much better than American niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
justice.gov.uk/downloads/statistics/mojstats/stats-race-cjs-2010.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1548329/Blair-Black-community-must-oppose-gangs.html
telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html
guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race
youtube.com/watch?v=CNLkKY7x3FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IcmUFP2fhx8
youtube.com/watch?v=kGUoy-p_D8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0O1-QAvr0
youtube.com/watch?v=4WLwtxKRszc
youtube.com/watch?v=sPM4seCfLG8
youtube.com/watch?v=zJrmuAvHpFw
youtube.com/watch?v=TXOrs-Ai2bg
youtube.com/watch?v=j0B1UkdrOf0
youtube.com/watch?v=UkY_F1ysbk8
youtube.com/watch?v=ujbBxJtTGB4
youtube.com/watch?v=V8mzb_qFRFU
youtube.com/watch?v=iy28W4cfS4c
youtube.com/watch?v=63umbTfltW4
youtube.com/watch?v=sJBX0XvpLt4
youtube.com/watch?v=wenedzam1TE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0pefZ2qOB0
youtube.com/watch?v=cDGRb3NyHm4
youtube.com/watch?v=c1674tmdxKI
youtube.com/watch?v=L9C51OawLFA
youtube.com/watch?v=BsOfzhQwdO0
youtube.com/watch?v=flSxj7zfWvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post the vid for the yanks

Define better.

youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4

>Nigger praising

>Australian flag

Sounds about right.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le_vHnVPL5c

They aren't descendants of the niggers who were dumb enough to be caught and sold off. Also, most of them are from richer, more educated families in Africa.

what vid

because Americans legitimize chimping out as black culture and the media encourages whites and blacks living in segregated communities. there are no black communities in the uk and they have to live like us

we're way better at race relations than the yanks

They're not
They just have a smaller number proportionately

In the United Kingdom:
Approximately 2.8% of the population is black. (Source: 2012 Census)
In 2011-2012, 23% of arrests were of blacks, 4 times higher arrest rate for blacks than whites, taking population into account (Source: MOJ publication, "Race and the Criminal Justice System")

UK has more blacks in jail proportionately than the US:
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england

listen to the video leaf:

They're not. Hip Hop started from where I'm from. Bronx NY.
Top 5

1.Eminem
2.Big L
3. Bigge and 2pac
4.Nas
5. DMX

what's special its just a rap vid?

brig-nogs are a hell of a lot better intergrated, imho
after a couple generations, they learn to fit in with us white guys just fine, even in urban "ghetto" environments
I mean, it still stands that around blacks you should never relax, but hey, compared to yankee niggers, they're reasonably chill and I really don't mind them

I'd love to see Britains nigger population go from 2.8% to 13% and see how good at race relations they are

Fucking hell. Listen to this straya.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=39phz5vbbkk

You just don't have our numbers
See

In the UK, ethnic minorities disproportionate source of crime and asocial behaviour:
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
justice.gov.uk/downloads/statistics/mojstats/stats-race-cjs-2010.pdf

You guys banned slavery 30 years after us and treated nigs like shit until the 70's and wonder why they chimp out and won't integrate

You're ignoring your own dindu population crime problem

Yeah this. Brits have the higher stock, simple as that.

yeah, actually I was just reading that
out here in t'country they aren't all that bad but then it is a complete rarity that you come across one this far out

I remember the first time I saw a black guy in my town must've been only a decade ago

What is this shit? I thought he was going to rap about brexit or something.

those are north african migrants 9 times outta 10

ahahahaha I have no doubt in my mind you are a nigger.

Get back to Africa ya three fifth.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc

Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

Blacks are 5 times more likely to commit violence against the person. Blacks are 4 times ‘more likely’ to commit sexual offences. Blacks are fifteen times ‘more likely’ to commit robbery. Blacks are over six times ‘more likely’ to commit fraud and forgery. Blacks are over twice as likely to commit criminal damage. Black are five times ‘more likely’ to commit drugs offences. In 2007, after a series of murders committed by black people, prime minister Tony Blair attributed them to a distinctive black culture: "the black community (...) need to be mobilised in denunciation of this gang culture that is killing innocent young black kids. But we won't stop this by pretending it isn't young black kids doing it."

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1548329/Blair-Black-community-must-oppose-gangs.html

telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html

One in every 100 black British adults is now in prison, according to the latest Home Office figures.

A recent crackdown on guns, drugs and street crime has led to an explosion in the number of prisoners from an Afro-Caribbean background, who now account for one in six of all inmates.

guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race

Because the Brits don't have a democrat party.
They keep them uneducated, violent, and poor.

t. china man

Brits are mean, exclusive, class-and-club-obsessed, and devote tremendous energy to gardening their social institutions. There are no American equivalents to any of that. The way the British public school system follows you for the rest of your life simply doesn't appear in the US even if you went to Phillips Exeter. Our clubs are mailing lists anyone can join. Their clubs are almost cults. The British make it a lot of work to be British and it pays off. America lets you be fully Somali in Minnesota.

So the violent niggers in your country are immigrants only pretty much but the violent niggers here are because of slavery over 150 years ago

>eminem

Boy, what the fuck you talkin bout, come on blud nah nah, fuckin do one batty boy *tssk*, you get me man, you can't be running your mouth up in her like that, skeeeneeee, puss-yo

You've clearly based your knowledge of our country on ww1 schoolboy films with caning scenes and should shit the fuck up. Our school system is the same as your's. There are cliques of dickheads and artsy cunts. We just have no racial politics because outside London Whites outnumber nigs 10 to 1

They learn how to read?

No, we just didn't encourage the 2 groups to live apart. Your country doesn't try to get Whites to move into Compton and sees this seperation as normal because despite being a melting pot you are one of the most divided nations on earth

shut*

Because they aren't rewarded for acting like wild animals here & their crimes aren't covered up. To be fair, in Britain, niggers & whites get treated exactly the same by the police. Only the muzzies get special treatment, their crimes excused, ignored & covered up.

Niggers are still over represented in prison in Britain though, that's to be expected, as they are naturally less intelligent on average.

>Why are Britbong nigs so much better than American niggers?
American niggers are often fatherless.

We've got a screenshot for this, but I've never had a chance to save it. Anyone got it? It's the post about how 'Black America' has like a 20 year head start on the dystopia caused by feminism.

because literally anything is better than american nigs.

it's an incredibly low bar to set.

also i feel british nigs come in a wider variety than american nigs despite their being less than there. lots of different backgrounds.

most black brits are nationalist

lol no, british 3rd gen carribbean nigs are the most likely demographic to be in prison. stop talking shit.

Nah. Most blacks shit on the empire 24/7.

Interestingly, Muzzies love the Empire most.

>Your country doesn't try to get Whites to move into Compton
Because whites don't like being robbed and murdered

Here are the 15 most dangerous cities (with populations over 200,000):
Rank City, . . . . . . . .Percentage Black
313 Dayton, OH . . . . . .43.9%
314 Richmond, VA . . . . .58.0%
315 Kansas City, MO . .. 32.0%
316 Washington, DC . . . .61.5%
317 New Orleans, LA . . . 68.1%
318 Memphis, TN . . . . . 62.1%
319 Compton, CA . . . . . 41.8%
320 West Palm Beach, FL .33.3%
321 Tampa, FL . . . . . . 26.9%
322 Camden, NJ . . . . . .55.5%
323 Gary, IN .. . . . . . 85.5%
324 Baltimore, MD . . . . 65.3%
325 St. Louis, MO . . . . 52.2%
326 Atlanta, GA . . . . . 62.2%
327 Detroit, MI . . . . . 83.5%

Oi Stormzy, shut up

Out of wedlock births for nigs is like 70%+ percent here

Obviously trying to move whites into compton now is suicidal. You shouldn't have let 'black communities' ever be a thing in the first place as it allows their inherent stupidity to grow unchecked and receive approval.

T.Three fifth

You're right, we should have shipped those niggers all back to Africa
Huge buyers remorse right now

you didn't go to school in yorkshire.

the whites and asians stick to themselves.

Jokes aside you should've set up African Colonies and sent all your convicts there like we did with Australia

Brits are just better overall.

I'm not joking

he's wrong. the niggiest nigs in britain are the one's who came over in the 1950's, or rather their grandchildren. africans are actually better.

Yorkshire is like 99% white outside of hull though. I grew up in West Berkshire. Most immigrants were filipinos. They spoke to me normally and the only difference between them and the whites was people laughed at them for being short. They could handle the bantz though. There was one muzzie and he was pretty funny.

What do you think Liberia is?

Pedro gets it.

I have a black friend and we talked about this the other day, essentially it's because Christian African mothers are insane and make sure their kids are respectful. The Muslim niggers coming here are disrespectful cunts and the non-Muslim blacks hate them for it.

because the black people here are descended mostly from people who migrated here and were generally the more affluent and educated

where as in the us i doubt clever slaves with ideas was what they were looking for

Agreed.

I live in Bristol and have bloack mates, Jamacian population here is great, but when we took in a tonne of Somali they tuned up and started fucking up the Rasta taxi firms, smashing shit up, people died.

and then the Somali rape gangs... my God, they just went round kidnappying kids and assulting them, raping 12 yr old girls.

Somali are mostly scum, why the fuck they came here IDK, but its true, they are hated by the British blacks and whites, even the Pakis hate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=CNLkKY7x3FQ

big narstie is pretty based

>niggers
>being better anywhere
MY
FUCKING
SIDES
youtube.com/watch?v=IcmUFP2fhx8
youtube.com/watch?v=kGUoy-p_D8Q

Identical to American nogs, there's just less of them there.

Same in Canada:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0O1-QAvr0

Same in Australia:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WLwtxKRszc

youtube.com/watch?v=sPM4seCfLG8

Same in France:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJrmuAvHpFw

youtube.com/watch?v=TXOrs-Ai2bg

Same in Holland:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0B1UkdrOf0

youtube.com/watch?v=UkY_F1ysbk8

Same in Italy:

youtube.com/watch?v=ujbBxJtTGB4

youtube.com/watch?v=V8mzb_qFRFU

Same in Sweden:

youtube.com/watch?v=iy28W4cfS4c

youtube.com/watch?v=63umbTfltW4

Same in Norway:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJBX0XvpLt4

youtube.com/watch?v=wenedzam1TE

And of course, due them having the most, the United States of America:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0pefZ2qOB0

youtube.com/watch?v=cDGRb3NyHm4

youtube.com/watch?v=c1674tmdxKI

youtube.com/watch?v=L9C51OawLFA

youtube.com/watch?v=BsOfzhQwdO0

The thing is America has an excuse, they imported a bunch of farm equipment, some libtards got all uppity and now they're in an unfortunate situation because of that.
What's Britain's excuse? What's Canada's excuse? What's Norway's excuse? What's Australia's Excuse?
Niggers in fucking Europe, are you fucking kidding me?!? And to the point where they make up over 10% of cities population's??? This would not even be conceivable just a few decades back and to all libtards, you can't use the ''hurr durr it's an immigrant country'' argument with Europe....
Niggers are a pest, they have no place in the first world, just LOOK at what they do.

>Yorkshire is like 99% white outside of hull though

>bradford

tons of yorkshire is pakis

Leeds is full of pakis. Bradford is literally full to the brim with pakis.

I love my country and my Englishness but some on man you know as well as I do that the benefit scrounging underclass of Britain is arguably below even American niggers

This user gets it. Even the non-violent ones are generally an economic drag and on some form of benefits.

Also it is virtually impossible to elect a non-communist in black constituencies.
I mean, I'm sure Alicia here isn't violent or a drug dealer, but she is still a destructive force in our country just by being and thinking black.

youtube.com/watch?v=flSxj7zfWvY

>eminem

Not even Canibus on that list gtfo and kys faggot

Niggers on Sup Forums bahahahahhahaha

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMatCFZ0IZA

>Eminem

GTFO.