Help me make an offensive game Sup Forums

Help me make an offensive game Sup Forums.
What I should add?

>Play what I have so far here
ricksatan972.com/adventurescape.html

Controls:
Mouse - (aim/point and click NPCs for dialogue)
WASD - Movement
Spacebar - Ability

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMDBQ_HlM2k
ricksatan972.com/adventurescape.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how to aim dindu shot?

it goes to wherever your mouse is aiming on the screen when you shoot

also can ahmed only kill himself??

That's his ability yeah, but there's a quest for him. Go north from spawn and find the Mosque. Talk to the imam, he's the only character they don't try to kill.

oh also he's the fasted character and he automatically picks up mooney(the coins). Mooney carries over unless you quit out of the game so he can be a farming character.

Hahahahaha holy shit

this has potential. Are there other quests? is there a list of things to do?

Does the stoner's ability do anything besides set random fires?

thanks man.
yeah talk to the indian guy (pajeet) in the town east of spawn, he has a quest. There's also a couple of other NPCs to talk to. Characters currently in the game (aside from bystanders) are
>Pissing Paul
>Pickle Pete
>Mustafa
>Pajeet
>Pajoot
>Hung Lo Dong

Stonermann 5000 has a passive where alot of the enemies won't attack him. As of right now the Muslims will still attack him. But the fires spread and stay the whole game until you die/change character

Dood I like your aesthetic, on the games and site as a whole. Has a good early internet vibe. Reminds me of taking drugs and sitting around on the internet as a high schooler

Mad respect, not being ironic

haha thanks man, i appreciate it. Haven't updated the rest of the site in a year or so. Was pretty fun to make and actually helped me practice for an Web Development class before I graduated.

Nice game man, this could turn out really good.

One thing though, is there a way to make the game faster? Movement speed is kinda slow right now. idk if that's just my old ass laptop or limited by the game.

Kek, is stupid but funny, good work

I might have to test it on different computers to see but movement speed for me is what I set it as. There might be some glitches exporting the code to HTML5, not sure.
Otherwise I could probably add a button to change the room speed or just make each character run faster, we'll see. Thanks for the input.

Pretty great desu

Thanks Esteban. Any ideas for things to add?

This is really something special

Thanks, any suggestions for what to add?

You know what to do

minimap maybe?

Yeah that's definitely a good idea. Maybe I can add some fog of war kind of thing too so you have to discover locations before they show up.

make it so i can ride around in the trump tank

Yeah was thinking I should try and incorporate Trump somehow. A Trump tank might not be a bad idea.

Just did his quest, top kek

if you need any royalty free music you can get some from my bandcamp

just take what you need bruh
arcturus.bandcamp.com

virus do not click

thanks man I'll check out your Bandcamp for sure, I actually produce as well haha. Logic Pro X is my main DAW.
Song in the game is actually one I made a few years back, ending game song is one of my friends covering a song I wrote lol

either that or like a MAGA hat in some temple and when you wear it you get trump powers or some shit, i don't know, but this game is fucking awesome already

Oh shit I like the hat idea. Will add it to the todo list.

Figured as much

Also I was thinking you could make buildings destructible, make it so all buildings can be entered like the mosque, add collection quest(s) so people have something to get from exploring and entering buildings

god speed my man

That's a good idea. I was already thinking about making Stonermann's fire destroy buildings I might as well add that to the to-do list.
The entry to all buildings is a bit more tough, but it's a good idea. Collectibles are always good too, however I was planning on making the game no save like the old games where you have to do it all in one go.

I've missed websites like this

Hey bro you got a facebook? I don't go to websites that don't have facebook integration

Here's a fan character for you, OP

>LaFayshaaa Wewuz Johnson
>The Melanin Queen
LaDindu's mom

Ability:
>shouts one of the following lines
>---WE WUZ KINGS AND QUEENS!
>---GOD WAS A BLACK WOMAN!
>---CONCENTRATE YO MELANIN POWER ON THE HONKEY!
>---YAKUB DID THIS!
>---WE ARE THE TRUE [any nationality on the planet] AND DOTCH'U FORGET DAT!
>---MY MAN'S STILL AT THE STORE

Based game

Bump

oh also enjoying your bandcamp
listening to w@it()nthe$un (2014) right now decent BGMusic.
Saw you had alot of albums up. What's your best? Always like to check out new tunes.

Felt like I was playing SNES LotR

youtube.com/watch?v=RMDBQ_HlM2k

Fun so far

Guess you're not going to mine then haha. No facebook or any other social media integration.

how do you regain health?
Also, some sort of samurai (or other sword user) that could reflect bullets would be cool

Probably OP shilling his own game but I'll let it fucking pass. It's been so long since I saw someone on the internet do something halfway creative that wasn't at some place where creative stuff is "supposed" to happen

Oh shit actually I like the idea of having her as an NPC for a LaDindu Johnson quest. Adding to to-do list.

Oh my fucking god how are you going to stay relevant without at least fucking instagram!

Dude how can I share this with all my best friends and get tons of liks and reblog?

Golden Pickles add to your health, can be found through quests, around the world, or bought at Pete's Pickle Parlor to the west of spawn. Jesus can also heal from the "Understand Nature" balls, but it's super slow.

Dude you need to add facebook and iphone integration. it's fucking lame man, nobody even knows I'm playing your game. This sucks.

fuck off you genji loving faggot

Put it on gamejolt famm

Thanks m8

w@it()nthe$un and noko are the best IMO, besides is split half and half between standalone tracks and backgroundy music

fuck off

even if it's shilling, we need a good OC thread every once in a while

I don't know man, maybe that's why nothing I've ever created is relevant haha. I've just never been interested in social media, seems fake and annoying to me.

You just echoed my exact sentiments you fucking poser fucking stop copying me

>ricksatan972.com/adventurescape.html
GREAT GAME MATE!!! TOP KEKS

>all these idiots playing this botnet

Thanks for the good suggestions so far guys. I appreciate it. Sorry if this thread felt like shilling, just wanted to share what I've made so far with Sup Forums, nobody I know irl would appreciate this.

Not shilling man, this is how creative media is meant to be found

not "This guy made a game challenging modern political correctness. You'll never believe how it ends" (((2,187 likes 453 shares 2,708 comments)))

how did you make this?

Good job with this game dude. I think you should add an overarching goal (help Hitler escape the underworld to finish the Final Solution)

oh and add some jews

Yeah dude just in case, I'll say I was joking when I was screaming for Facebook integration. Keep making this shit. I don't mind this being posted here at all.

Haha thanks, I hate clickbait shit like that. People can be such sheep.
Still listening to w@it()nthe$un on track 9. Really good chill background music man.

I can't find the Indian guy? Is it east from spawn?

Shaneequa Shyquandrel La Jameson

much appreciated man, keep doing what you're doing. real creativity in an age where everyone likes the same 50 things

i know m8, i kek'd

coded using gml in Gamemaker Studio. All the sprites I drew in that program too. Music was made in Logic Pro X a while back and sound effects I made in Audacity.
I agree. I was going to make an end game result that would require use of all the characters at one point or another, almost like a puzzle.
haha thanks man. My sarcasm/troll detection online is shit tonight.

Sounds dank. This thread will prolly be dead when you finish it, so make a new thread for the finished game. I'm excited

meant to reply to for second line

East in the town. The dude with the red hat thing.

I'm enjoying The Jimmy Buffet--- Wasting away again in margaritaville

ok, thanks man. the game looks gr8

I'll definitely keep you guys updated if that's something Sup Forums wouldn't mind. I'll try to finish it but I'm currently on call for leaving to bootcamp for the Navy. My date to leave is in October but I'm rolled in a program where if they need me before I can leave anytime.

No problem Sven. I'll have to add some Swedes in there at some point haha

any time I see a thread about an update I'll pop in and give it a spin, good luck in the navy bro, thank you for your service

another fan npc/character
>name: ((( schlomo shekelberg goldstein )))
>ability: shoots a jew-beam that drains an enemy's health while raising his money stat

Thanks man I appreciate it. And no need to thank me it's something I've always wanted to do for myself. It'll also be good work experience and a better paycheck than I currently have lol
Shit I like this idea, except I could have him be an enemy that takes money from the player with his beam

A compendium of Sup Forums memes in degenerate vidya form

dude this is pretty good so far. love how stonerman doesn't get shot by the black npc's and how, and how the muslim's ability is suicide bombing. brilliant.

haha, thanks man. I appreciate it.

CORY AND TREVOR PUT YOUR FUCKIN ARMS DOWN