The most depressing country on earth

>the most depressing country on earth
>the least depressing country on earth
Go

how are we supposed to know, most have us haven't spent more than a year in more than two countries max

1 is probably Russia

obviously any african shithole except for a couple countries in the north and SA

eastern europe might be a nice meme but it's cyber city oedo 808 compared to that

1 Finland
2 Barbuda (I didn't know this place existed until 3 days ago.)

>France. Just look at the number of people with depression in France it's one of the highest in the world.
> No idea

American education people.

>Somalia
>Switzerland

>most depressing

Korea, Russia, Japan, Lithuania or China (if you're not willing to fuck over people)

Least depressing country?

Fuck that question. Some cute small town where you're a big fish in a small pond.

finland
brazil

>>the most depressing country on earth
all of them

mongolia
terra brazilis

>london
>london

Sweden
NZ

japan
new zealand

1. Russia (hopeless)
2. USA (literally Normies: The Country and has something for everyone)

You're american too idiot

Japan
Switzerland or Norway

Japan's usicide rate is probably No1 because government does not count unknown death half of which must be counted as suicide by WHO standard. Japan's unknown death is 150000 every year and it means 100000 people commit suicide here.

>1. Russia (hopeless)
at least they have free wifi in their subway

Who needs wifi (except tourists) when 4G has been around for years

>iowa, Montana
>California

it seems you haven't ever take subway

people who use up their data before the month ends

Very american post

For real I'm being dead ass.

When I was in Iowa and Montana and indiana, the place I was living. I just wanted to die and pull my hair out of botedom, in montana I just drank and played video games and in indiana, there is literally nothing to do, all houses are so cheap and copy paste, they build entire suburb blocks in 1 week and everything is too uniform and flat you literally have to drive hours to get to somewhere fun that you might as well stay home and watch TV.

tropical country folks such as the carribeans, poly and, polynesians and south east asian islanders are the most chill and least depressed people

i fucking hate myself

hmmm

North Korea
Switzerland

>Canada
>Japan

mine
yours