So realistically what do you think of this show? Do you think it ended well on a great note?

So realistically what do you think of this show? Do you think it ended well on a great note?

It was nice, but sometimes the fact there were no other people was strange. This problem got worse when they went to school.

My favorite childhood show, tied with Dexter's Lab.

you dare question the brother of eddy's brother?

Loved it as a kid. Perfect ending.

I never saw the problem with that.
When I remember back to summers and going to school, I only remember my friends and our "enemies". I don't remember all the other kids that were there, or the teachers.

I always took EEnE to be like that, memories of childhood where only you and your group is present.

Eddy's voice is so grating that I can't stand hearing it for any more than a few seconds before I have to watch something different.

This is now a childhood cartoon kino thread!

Braceface is GOAT

The ending was great. All the Eds finally got a happy ending, and Eddy finally became sympathetic.

The one thing I kinda didn't like was that Jonny's the new punching block now.

Nothing unites the people more than a common enemy

I honestly don't even remember it ending, I just remember not seeing any more new episodes coming out and then later finding out they had episodes where they went to school. The same thing happened with The Last Airbender, didn't even realize that got finished until I heard about the second show

I don't remember the ending. What happened?

This is so true actually...

This happened to me with KotH. The finale was basically just a normal episode, but everybody always raves how perfect it was and how it brought closure to the series.

Bobby cooked a fucking steak, guys. He's a fatboy he was gonna learn how to eventually, that doesn't mean him and his father will finally see eye to eye

Bobby learned how to be a man user

I dug the last episode of KotH, yeah it wasn't anything special but it was a fitting ending because the show itself didn't set out to have episodes that were "something special" there weren't any Simpsonesqe Halloween specials or Charlie Brown Christmases, there were Halloween and Christmas episodes but they were just setting for the show not what the episodes themselves revolved around

Bobby doing well at labeling meat and him sharing a grilling station with Hank isn't anything amazing, but it did fit with the rest of the series as a nice end point

That episode had a bit more subtler things to tie up loose ends. The steak thing was Hank and Bobby finally having some common ground, we finally learned that Jeff is Boomhauer's first name, and he is a Texas Ranger, and everyone in the neighborhood getting together for a final feast.

If he's a cop then why is he never on duty?

The aesthetics were really a lot more nuanced and brilliant than people give it credit for. The designs of a lot of the scams that used old scraps of wood and cardboard were really good exaggerations of stuff me and my friends would build as kids. The combination of 50's era through 90's era style and tech throughout the show really give it a timeless feel as well, and never feels outdated. Really a fantastic show.

he's always on duty, user

because the eyes of the ranger are upon you. any wrong you do he's gonna see. when you're in texas look behind you. cause that's where boomhauer's gonna be

this and the art/animation

that episode where they try to go "up" is pure kino

Boomhauer being a Texas Ranger made no sense

You could say they finally see ribeye to ribeye.

Great show. Great slapstick antics, all sorts of greatness.

I agree, combined with the strange engineering/contraptions that they would create and scam people with, it all made it feel really special.

Braceface is pretty good

They were supposed to bring it back and the eds were supposed to have phones and a let's play channel.

What's the one scene that makes you laugh every time?

Ed Edd N Eddy's Big Picture Show is unironically one of my favorite movies ever. I like the show as a whole, but the movie specifically is just pure kino in my eyes. I love the environments that they travel through, the farmlands and sunflower fields are so comfy.

He's a Texas Ranger, so he's only called in for certain things. There are periods in the series where he's just sort of gone and suddenly comes back out of the blue with a new chick and shit.

how is this a problem

they went to find eddy's brother

Kevin's part in the episode where the Eds acquire a polaroid camera.

>Eds take a picture of him with flash, he crashes his bike
>Take a picture of him as he gets up to beat them up so he's blinded, falls into a garbage can and rolls away
>Minutes later, they find him rolling down a hill in the same garbage can. Take a picture of him again so he still can't beat them up
>Minutes later, shows up with sunglasses and three high powered lights attached to his bicycle to run down the Eds.

Fucking golden.

Someone post the cap of a CN executive wanting to bring the show back and they have a let's play channel.

Something about the way his mouth animates makes me laugh out loud every time

Never forget.

cartoon kino
at least the episodes before they started going to school, I stopped before then

>tfw no marie gf

best ep?

>the one where jimmy pulls the ultimate ruse

moar?

I love the noise he makes when he is swallowing that mattress.

see

>tfw apparently Edd's hat is to cover a huge scar from some incident he got into where the police were called

I remember the creators commenting on it ages ago.

Ed > Eddy > DD

>that jazz trumpet in the background
>no talking, just them doing shit
>double D's ingenuity
>ed, just ed
>eddy being a greedy little shit

they got a lot of shit but if i had friends doing that kind of stuff i'd give them quarters. how the hell did they afford all that junk? goddamn i love this cartoon.