Father kicks me out because i make too much money

>father kicks me out because i make too much money
>barely make 1600 CAD$ a month
Would this be normal where you live? Im 18

No, anglos don't love their children

>wh*te people

fucking greedy scum infected by mass capitalism. do you not care about a strong family unit? fuck anglos.

making 1600 CAD$ a month would be absolutely enormous

Nope

Tought so but cost of living is different too, shittiest appartment in my town is 600-650 and Id be stuck burning my money in a loophole with the landlord jew
Not an anglo though, my father dislikes them btw and so do I

average salary for a 18 yo here is like 250 USD. So yeah that's a fuckload for this country

Is it common for young men to live alone (between 18-24 yo ?

It is not. In that age demographic the ones who left their parents' house (not many) normally live with a roommate(s) sharing the rent

What's your ancestry? Is it weird to ask a new worlder about his ancestry? In person

I'm 100% French Canadian on my father's side according to my treeline and my mom we don't know since she is adopted but she did a DNA test who says that according to her haplogroup she's half French half Eastern Slavic

It's not weird but people here will mostly answer French Canadian/Quebecer with sometimes a few saying French, Anglo or Native. We aren't like Americans with X % Irish, Y % Italian, etc.

>Slavic
Noice. I think that canada is generally better than the sharter states. I mean, you're mutts too, but you're kind of cool. Less degenerate. Look at America and don't let bad things happen in your homeland. Less niggers again. God bless Canada.

>father kicks me out because i make too much money
Gotta love those anglo family values

What province? Rural or urban?

stop fucking calling me anglo reee

Anyway why does anyone associate this with Anglos? Are they known for kicking people out young? I remember a map from Europe saying that Spaniards and Italians were the ones staying the longest with their parents but I don't remember about England.

Quebec, semi urban

Canadians generally think they're better than the US and smarter too. Its funny too because French and English also generally think that of each other inside the country.

And yeah I'm happy about the Slavic thing I learned that recently. While I have no relatives to use it with I had already begun to study the cyrillic alphabet and plan to learn Russian.

T'es un anglo pêh

>North America
>Ex colony ruled by Britain (why ex you still have a fucking queen)
>Speak English
Gee I wonder

$1,600 seems a bit low for a semi-urban part of Québec. Your dad must think you have potential but require motivation.

>niggers are anglos

You're white so everybody automatically assumes that you adopted a lot from Britain including much of your population.

Much of Canada is also French, particularly in Québec and New Brunswick. I think there are some Ukranians way out west too. Of course Toronto and Vancouver are a mess of multiculturalism.

Still a student, I only work 2-3 days a week.

So stay in the dorms

How the fuck do you make so much money working only 2-3 days a week?

It's not that much if I worked full times I'd have like 35k at the end of the year or something like that

What job?

Waiter (or server?dont know the difference)
You work full time?

Nah I don't work, but you make what some people do working full time.