"With the #1 pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select..."

"With the #1 pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select..."

Thats not how you spell 49ers

"Lemme get uhh..
>MUHFUCKIN' UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

a grilled cheese sandwich

Quarterback, Robert Griffin IV

a rookie with a lot of promise that would be very successful if he was on any other team

and then proceed to break him like the toddlers they are

>...Lamar Jackson, of Louisville!

Colin Kaepernick out of free agency

Cleveland, pls do college football a favor and hire Nick Saban

As a Bama fan, nah I want 7 more championships.

You have enough, Cletus

>britfags call this a cheese toasty

*kneels*

tfw a school in a Redneck state has more championships than anyone else in the bowl era.

What do Bama fans think of the fact they were favored vs Ohio State and lost, favored against Clemson and lost, and objectively speaking, are disappointments in relation to their expectations? You should be humiliated tbqh. Bama is literally the Lebrown Stains of college football. Close to GOAT but absolutely shat on and humiliated time after time. Yet I see no shame in Bama retards. Probably because people from Alabama are inbred hicks and don't realize how fucking stupid they are.

>"The Cleveland Browns have traded the 1st overall pick to the San Francisco 49ers"

>San Francisco get's the 1st overall pick
>Cleveland Browns get 2nd overall pick, SF 2nd round pick, and SF 3rd round pick
>San Francisco drafts their new franchise quarterback from an unknown college that was supposed to go 150th overall
>Cleveland Browns select another bust QB

The words of someone who's team lost to Bama.

Jesus Christ, Favreau

I don't like this pick.

I *love* this pick.

He was their defensive coordinator at one point if you didn't know

He's so so bad in the pros. He couldn't get a winning season in Miami.

>my team should have won 4 championships in the last 4 years but I'm totally fine with 1

How fucking cucked and delusional are you?

jesus himself couldn't get a winning season out of the dolphins

>t. dolphins fan

That's true but on the plus side, he'd be healing the lame as soon as they come off the field... they'd have no one on the injury report week after week...

Why the hell would a top draft prospect not just go straight to free agency and avoid going to the browns?

They have a chance to make better money on a team of their choice.

>... Josh Allen, Quarterback, Wyoming

Another meme non-pro-style prospect

Last place team should be blocked from draft and be given their draft picks as trade items only

*trades pick*

You cant draft kaepernick. Thats not how drafts work

Lebron hasnt lost two finals he was favored in. He has won several he was the underdog for tho

JOHNNY MANZIEL

>no butter on cheese side
>prepackaged plastic "cheese"
>onions?
>greasy hands all over the food
What the fuck?

Whoever some passing homeless man told them to draft

"With the #2 pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select..."

God damn that hair is majestic

>"This just in the 49ers have traded up to the first overall pick in exchange for this year's second overall and next year's first round pick."

He wouldn't get a win anywhere if he couldn't just recruit the biggest, fastest players every year

Jesus is a great recruiter

Some skill position player they don't need who'll wash out of the NFL in three years. Like all incompetently run teams, the Clowns don't understand that a team starts from the ground up ie. by building a defense and O-line and only then drafting a QB.

The Browns are the type of team that drafts based on one cool play an SEC player made in a New Year's Eve bowl game.