Are Pakistanis the worst Muslims?

Are Pakistanis the worst Muslims?

>be secular Iranian born Canadian
>not religious at all really, like maybe see some family on Eid but I don't fast and I drink
>come to Canada at age 18 for school
>join muslim student association just to make friends
>nobody went for religious reasons, we just went to make fun of white people habits
>There was the Iraqi guy who used to always threaten to invade me, and bullied the Kuwaiti kid
>there were the hot syrian girls who still whore a fucking hijab
>and then the odd Egyptian or south east asian person would be there
>mostly we just studied and spoke our native languages
>Campus also has a South Asian Student association #diversity
>I decide to go to a session of that, I mean Iran is almost south asia
>Walk into the classroom and it reeks like shit
>full of fucking indian and pakistani people just yelling at each other.
>A pakistani guy saw me and came over to me me
>he says to me "hey brother, we're gonna take them down!"
>I told the paki I wasn't religious so I know you cant' call me brother
>he gets all pissed off at me for not being religious even though I'm iranian, then went back over to make fun of the indian kids.
What's wrong with Pakis in other countries? Do they behave like this in Europe? They're also very rude, I fucking hate Pakis

its the difference between the chad muslim and the virgin apostate

Okay that didn't happen but, if you are Iranian(I though Iranians said "Irani"?), why do you guys keep getting so triggered when I call you Iranian.
Every time its:
>actshually I am Persian, I don't speak Farsi, I speak Persian, I eat Persian food.
NiBBa, get over it.

because I am saying Iranian because most of you people dont know that Persian and Iranian are synonymous so I'd rather not confuse you.

Are there any religious Iranians that you know or do they all just not give a fk.

good post
Black muslims and Magrebi muslims tend to be just as retarded from what i've seen.
>I told the paki I wasn't religious so I know you cant' call me brother
I'm not even Muslim but I call everybody brother. It's just a thing.

He'll deny this but Persians have the biggest inferiority complex in the MENA world.

Turks so

subcontinental muslims (paki/indian/bangladeshis) are subhuman all around

>Iranians
Second class 3jem is what you should call yourself

people who use the word bro or brother should be killed on the spot desu

No surprise there. But they're only a step below Palestinian and Afghan immigrants desu. Even most Levantine muslims here tend to be quite shit.

Well said bro

>>Campus also has a South Asian Student association
What really? My uni has its own Bangladeshi, Indian, and Pakistani association all separated

Are you a hating Arab or something?

*self-hating

my uncle went back to iran to finish some business and there was an afghani refugee
who lived in one of the apartments in our complex who he bought a shirt for but the afghani refused because he didn't want to wear short sleeve shirts because of islamism.

I'm not Arab (barring culturally a bit). I'm speaking honestly. We're like the niggers of Australia.

... I unironically knew a Afghan immigrant, when I was a kid, that supported sharia law. Thankfully he got sent back but I never knew how fucked up the things he said was until I grew up....

You are all self hating HUMANS. Love your own kind.

>repeatedly mention he's not religious, secular etc.

>shitting on other muslims and being racist towards other brown people

>is iranian

Yeah you meet all the criteria. You have a condition called inferiority complex. It's typically chronic in conditions as severe as yours. I really find it funny and sad when minorities try to make themselves look bettee by hating on other minorities. Just stfu already. You're no better than pakis.

Lmao abdul, Lebs are no better here either and tb h I find that sunni lebs have become really fundamentalist/salafi over the years.
On the other hand, afghans here are mostly moderately conservative, with a surprisingly big amount of iranian-degenerate types and then some salafi types.

>I'm not Arab

"WE WUZ PHOENICIAN"

Why do diaspora Iranians do this? It's not an Iranian thing, Iranians are chill tbqh, it's a Iranian diaspora thing.

You don't need to shill yourself so much m8.
>Lebs are no better here either
Never said they were.
>and tb h I find that sunni lebs have become really fundamentalist/salafi over the years.
They're 'fundamentalist' in a way where they pray on Friday but they still get drunk every week fuck girls. One of my mates even eats pork. I've never seen an Afghan do that.

>On the other hand, afghans here are mostly moderately conservative, with a surprisingly big amount of iranian-degenerate types and then some salafi types.
I have seen a few degenerate ones but even those one would still chimp out and (try) to kick your skull in if you said anything negative about Islam or Muhammad.

Nice try Khaliid.

More like PLebs of Australia

Because of exactly what I said, they try to set themselves apart from other muslim minorities, they have an inferiority complex a lot of the time. Iranians in Iran don't have to worry about that since why should they care about opinions of people they don't live with. Iranian diaspora like OP should just chill, most people judge others on an individual basis, not categorize them as "iranian muslim immigrant".

>There was the Iraqi guy who used to always threaten to invade me, and bullied the Kuwaiti kid
Haha good joke.
Things that never happened.

Iranians as a whole are a pathetic lot, at least the ones in the west.

They tend to be irreligious or weakly follow shia islam, as a result of such, the male dominance over family members is weak. What happens is basically their women, now in canada/europe/america are sexually liberated, free to hang out with other guys, it's no surprise seeing as iranian girls are the biggest whores of them all. So when the beta iranian male sees their women hanging out and fucking with white/arab guys and even black guys sometimes, they feel devastated. Some cope by trying to get with white girls, though the best they can get are usually fat slavic girls that are 3/10s. Others, like OP and many others like Ali Sonboly go online and call themselves aryan, try to convince the online communities that they're like white people, that they're not like the paki that resembles them. A sad, inferiority complexed lot.

>In defense of being called a "abdul" the Arab calls his opponent "Khalid"
The absolute state of the Arab world's esteem.

Everybody desperately wants to be white. Feels good.

Christ what a cancerous dumb shitpost. I think I've seen you post before.

>Iranians as a whole are a pathetic lot, at least the ones in the west.
The ones on the internet =/= the ones irl
Honestly just kys already. I bet you're that Kurd who's LARPing as a berber in the other thread.

Funnily enough, only people from anglo/germanic/nordic countries are considered 'white' here. Everyone else is considered to be whatever their country/nationality is. I.e. a greek isn't white, he's greek, a serbian isn't white, he's serbian.

>secular Iranian

The only thing worse than fucking leafs. Congratulations.
Now kill yourself.

Slavs aren't white.

KEK how'd you figure me out? My new shitpost persona is going to be a player maghrebi canadian. What I said about iranians is true, I've fucked literally 4 persian girls during uni.

Yeah, sure thing. A stranger walking past me in the middle of nowhere surely will detect a foreign element in me.

kek, do they make you read Persepolis in France? They made us read the English version.

I don't know where this shit comes from. Irl even my most white passing Lebo friends would say they're Arab if somebody asked.

And so are not American niggers.

>Are Pakistanis the worst Muslims?
Yes, there is no arguing this. They are so shit other muslims fought a war to break away from them.

That guy is Asstralian

Idk m8. The way you type is a bit unique and it comes from the same flag it's not that hard to put together.

Nope, slavs are very distinguishible to most people here. Even if they weren't, they'd proudly say they're russian/serbian etc. rather than wh*Te.

That makes you somehow different from him? Image if fucks like that exist in a 30 mln 90% white country. Then look at your 56% white flag. Congrats, you can kill yourself now.

I can change my flag to american, jap/french/UK as well so that doesn't matter. I have many personalities (:

I myself will say I'm Russian, I'll give you that. We don't call each other white around here

Are you christian? Compared to the sunni lebanese community in western sydney, the afghan community is heaps small and from my experience to going to mosques and all the people i know, sunni lebs here have become really salafi in recent years but, thats like i said because theres tons more of them here. Im not denying that afghans are like that too, just that there are heaps more lebs like that recently that i have seen.

It's like that /pol leaf spammer over here:

Piss drinking is an Asstralian cultural symbol you ignorant Russian.

I have multiple writing formats so that point is moot. Like I said, you'd be surprised at how many people in the mena threads and on int are actually me.

And what's an American cultural symbol? Sucking jewish cocks?

Country music, dumb russkie

t. islamist arab

>Are Pakistanis the worst Muslims?
The worst in my personal experience are the ones from the Horn of Africa (Somalia) and from Western Africa (Senegal). The best ones in my experience are probably Tunisians.

But then again there are almost no Pakis where I live so I don't really know.

Nah, I don't think so.

Pakis are pretty terrible, but Somalians are right up there tbqh.

>Are you christian?
Yeah.
> Compared to the sunni lebanese community in western sydney, the afghan community is heaps small and from my experience to going to mosques and all the people i know, sunni lebs here have become really salafi in recent years but, thats like i said because theres tons more of them here. Im not denying that afghans are like that too, just that there are heaps more lebs like that recently that i have seen.
I don't know about the Afghan community as a whole but the ones I've met at uni all have a 'friend' with a connection to the Afghan (opium) mafia. I'm pretty sure they're also bringing it in (but no proof lmao)

I wasn't disparaging you guys as a whole don't get me wrong but imo they're getting a reputation a bit similar to us even tho they're a lot smaller.

What's a salafi anyway. Is it similar to Wahhabism?

sounds like you need a life desu

Where do you live?

Right now Quebec but I used to live in Alberta.

even best muslims are terrible.
i can't imagine the worst

>I don't know about the Afghan community as a whole but the ones I've met at uni all have a 'friend' with a connection to the Afghan (opium) mafia. I'm pretty sure they're also bringing it in (but no proof lmao)
Haha wtf, never heard of this but wouldnt be surpised since the country has literally become a US protected narco state.
>I wasn't disparaging you guys as a whole don't get me wrong but imo they're getting a reputation a bit similar to us even tho they're a lot smaller.
No need, most of my mates are lebanese so i have nothing against you guys. You may be right tho as some afghans are becoming like that, i think the worst case was that afghan guy who became head of that Brothers 4 Life gang.

>What's a salafi anyway. Is it similar to Wahhabism?
yea pretty much, its a more literal and fundamentalist interpretation of sunni islam similar to the version practised in Saudi.

Indonesian chinks

>"hey brother, we're gonna take them down!"
Take down who?

White devil uunnga boonga