youtube.com/watch?v=qJ09Z63imA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Km7micxyx2c
youtube.com/watch?v=wgK2c-W1E3w
youtube.com/watch?v=Uzk5V4v92yg
youtube.com/watch?v=8lHSS5X86bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These*

Delicious amerindian genes

Literally never seen a latina in my life outside of a few american tourists i encountered while in italy.

didnt even know they existed until i was 15

enjoy

you are supposed to be sarcastic you know

Tu no entiendes nada de nada

Literally the first result for googling mujer uruguaya

mis ancestros :))

Se supone que es un meme? Yo no vengo mucho a aca

>negra corrupta.jpg

Ok you can post womens from your country if you want

>tu

Hijo de su pinche madre :-DDD

Thank you but we are just guests here

The best picture with latino girl, that I have

russians like latinos? Or just the man?

Don't know about all, but I think, that latinos womans are really beautiful and hot. I don't collect packs with pictures and don't google it, I have only few from Sup Forums for making a threads.

From my point of view, best womans are from russia & latinos countries. I mean beauty view. Some asian girls can be hot too.

Anyway, I am not an expert. My life is poor and boring, I have no girlfriends and my wife is gone too. So my opinion about is not a mainstream of thoughts.

she is half swedish half somali

Las rusas se mueren por el pene latino
youtube.com/watch?v=qJ09Z63imA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Km7micxyx2c
youtube.com/watch?v=wgK2c-W1E3w
youtube.com/watch?v=Uzk5V4v92yg
youtube.com/watch?v=8lHSS5X86bg

SEGUIMOS GANANDO

"Latina" is a pretty broad category though. Which ones do you prefer? the ones who are mostly european? mostly indigenous? or pure indigenous?

What type of this?
It all depends from different parameters.
I will try to explain:

Even ugly womans with good makeup can be really hot. And even hot girl can ne ugly in 4am.

Also, all mens, from my point of view, have different preffers time by time (for example, today - blondes, from month - redheads and so on). all parameters in sum (clothes, body, smile, iq, view, behavior) gives to you some acceptable. You can have 10/10 girl, but if she will have bydlo behavior she will start to be 1/10 in moment. In the same time, if you falled in love - you will not see minuses.

It all is difficult.

Probably an indigenous with a bit of black admixture thrown in it. also has indigenous features but more mixed with white features.

Pic is some amazon indios. Im of the idea that they would look better if they didnt live in the middle of a fucking jungle.

this is a mulatto dumbass not a mestiza

do guyanese women count?

That's a mexican

That's a persian

that's an iranian
stop posting pls

>>That's a persian
>Only a ~7,000 mile difference
minor setback

Could EASILY pass as latina tho

meant for got it from another "latina" thread anyway, regardless there's no need to be upset my Congolombian friend

Turns out she is, cute girl

South Asian with Black doesn't count