...So, did he do it?

...So, did he do it?

whos dat nigga

No I think his son killed them and he took the fall for it. As for the Vegas thing yea

Does the pope kiss Muslims ass?

I didn't even hear about Vegas until yesterday.

No. A black man cannot commit actually a crime against a white. Any alleged black on white crime is merely a proud, strong poc defending himself from racism. #staywoke

Who told you?! WHO TOLD YOU!???!

But why did he run?

Obviously not, he's just a dumb nigger.

It was his mixed kid. He got mad at his mother for sleeping around with handsome jewish dudes.

Wait what? So OJ splashed his blood all over the crime scenes to cover for his son?

I actually went to a screening of this and watched the whole thing in one sitting, its a damn good documentary.

And yes, of course he fucking did.

The glove literally didn't fit

Because everyone THOUGHT he did it.
Because he did.

Scared of being perceived as a monster by the prying eyes of a nation full of unintelligent racists.

if it doesn't fit, you must acquit

dumb tvtards can't comprehend this simple principle

OJ didn't do it

On second thought, yeah he did

In the show Marcia Clark mentions that Mark Fuhrman said if he sees a white woman with a black man he does something about it, if there isn't evidence he makes evidence.

While the Fuhrman tapes are really violent I've never heard any version that has a quote to that effect.

Even without that exact quote the real life Fuhrman tapes have really relevant information to the trial. Fuhrman talks about how him and his cop friends have literally tortured and murdered blacks and gotten away with it because they look out for each other. He talks about how when you're with a group of cops you know like that you can get a lot done without actual proof.

This man found a dramatic portion of the evidence.

Can you really think OJ is 100% guilty with that information?

he dindu nuffing

as always the beta lowerclass sabotaging the proud alpha upper class

Lets get this straight

OJ is an idiot

He's a washed up former star who chooses to spend his days being lazy and spending the rest of his life in hedonism (can you blame him?). He had people partying at his house constantly and even people living there permanently.

This kind of shit equally supports him being framed and him being a murderous neanderthal.

> He will be eligible for parole in 2017

why did they do this? After watching a really great piece of television it makes it sound like they're getting everyone riled up before he's able to be released from prison.

I felt cheapened.

how do you get fat in jail?

hope someone sticks his fatass before he gets parole

He was scared.

Yeah well Stephen Avery probably killed Theresa Halbach, doesn't mean the behavior of the police is anywhere near excusable.

What, you never had veal parmagiana or tortellini carbonara in jail?

They did a "where are they now" thing for everyone involved. It would be out of the ordinary if they didn't mention it.
He didn't. I'm pretty sure that picture is from his armed robbery trial.

The glove shrunk from the blood being soaked into it, not to mention he was wearing latex gloves under them during the trial to keep the evidence intact.
Still a retarded move by the prosecution.

He obviously did it.
But he deserved to get off like he did due to the overtly racist investigation.

That was their feet.

wouldn't be in prison if he didn't??

You're alright user

and besides, it's not like he wasn't able to get the glove on his hand. It took a little work, but it definitely fit on his hand.