What's the name of this movie again?

Planet of the Apes: Election Year

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Beneath the Planet of the Apes

Mighty Joe Young Goes to Washington

Moonlight

President Kang

kek

Man I think Trump is a retarded puppet, but he isn't an animal. At least animals can behave.

Nice.

>man with unrealistic expectations faces reality the movie

Re-posting this thread on /r/The Donald so my reddit friends can raid and show you libcucks a thing or two.

Why is this allowed? Dear black people, don't dress like me :\

Good, now when are you going to realize you're mad at yourself and end up dating a nice black man?

>

>haha don't do blackface though cuz it's bad wrong

Robert Downey Jr

Big keks

Black Trump already scored +40 with Democrats. Black Trump now has a 99% approval rating and can rule in peace.

Fuck niggers

only funny thing she ever did is take it up the ass and take pictures of it

Badong.

AYO WHITEY WE FLEW DOWN IN THE PYRAMIDS FROM SPACE AND WE WUZ ALL KANGZ WHO CREATED WHITEY AND PUT THEM IN CAVES! THEN EVIL WHITEY CAME AND STOLE OUR MAGIC! I would honestly love to see black people have a majority black America. I imagine it would go as well as any other black country. Hell, black people make up 14% of America and commit over half of all the murders in a country of over 300 million people. Nearly 30% of all violent crime, and 90% of all interracial crime. I can only imagine the literal hell on Earth if black people made up a majority of America.

According to a 2011 study on over one million dating website profiles:
“More than 80% of the online dating contacts initiated by whites were to other whites, with only 3% going to blacks. This trend held for both men and women, young and old.”
Another massive study of online daters found that:
“Over 90% of white women who state a racial preference prefer not to date Blacks, East Indians, Middle Easterners and Asians.”
So, despite our media’s obsessive promotion of black and mixed-race singers and sportsmen and even greater obsessive promotion of white female traitors such as Cheryl Cole and the Kardashian monsters, white women are overwhelmingly seeking a white male partner today.
Furthermore, a Princeton University study in 2006 found that:
“One of the most striking findings is that white women who describe themselves as slim, slender, athletic, fit or average are nearly seven times as likely to exclude black men as dates as women who describe themselves as thick, voluptuous, a few extra pounds, or large.”

Dear Black People

>it's a "we did a sketch based on something reddit suggested" episode

Are you trying to say Trump hates himself and sucks black cock