Black Sails: Season 4, Episode 3

Holy shit, that was brutal. I wish the rest of the season would just leak already. I can't take waiting a week to watch the next episode.

Press F to pay respects, m80s

Link:

thevideo.me/lzf71gsa3t0u

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6uZWuRg92c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is a fucking awful site and a dreadful 264 rip, think I'll wait for the torrent thanks. Deserves to be watched in better quality.

>bitching about free shit released before it's actual airdate

>muh sjw pirates

who even cares

You obviously do, otherwise you wouldn't have posted itt

jesus fuck Jack earned his name tonight, he had them under guns and he surrendered to a smaller force.

I never even knew about keelhauling before this; same with careening. The show's actually taught me a lot. Not looking forward to pic related next episode.

>being so retardedly impatient you'd watch a shit rip before something decent
take your ADHD pills faggot

Keelhauling is a popular term in media but they very rarely have ever shown it.

Why were they able to take Nassau now? I thought they didn't have enough men. Did I miss something?

There was obvious unrest among the townspeople/ex pirates and Flynt and the nigress sent out the word that Long John Silver was back, knowing they'd join the fight. The show up, the townspeople joined in, and Billy Bones and his crew showed up to take back the town.

what is this expression trying to convey?
was he happy for them or bittersweet ?

Fucking hell, talk about brutal.

F

disdain for plebs

not seen 4x3 yet, but just checked the page...

SARAH JESSICA PARKER ???????????

is this a good news or a bad news?

The faggot secretly wants to feel Silver's stump in his ass.

When govenor left, he took a shitload of soldiers with him. They were talking about assassinations of soldiers to give you idea they've been widdling down their support.

Is this bait? The horrible accent whore's actress is called Jessica Parker Kennedy.

they're just dumb, user

Makes sense. Thanks.

>before it's actual airdate
it used to be up on starz since ~0:00AM and as you see on OP's link, rips also available very early, most of the time

Part of me thinks he's trying to laugh with his last breath. He knows that while the governor might have won this battle, he will still lose the war, and he dies knowing that the governor isn't any better than them.

If my history is right nothing truly bad happens to the govenor, but we might get some justice from the two bitches.

Teach went out like a bitch even worse than what the show did, he got ambushed in real life.

I mean I know Jack is known for his cowardice but surrendering over pussy instead of firing on the ship and killing everyone instead is just fucking weak.

they haven't really stuck close to actual history, and as of late they are starting to deviate from the fictional history in Treasure Island, so who knows what's going to happen.

Maybe Jack grows a pair, manages to organize the men retake the ship. The governor, just like in his story he told, sees defeat and gets off one final shot, managing to kill Anne, which drives Jack over the edge and he keelhauls the governor.

> Even better, he waits until he returns to Nassau and does it in plain view of the Fort for Eleanor to see.

wtf blackbeard died?

rip should be up soon, its usually FLEET

I just started watching this a few hours ago to catch up in time for at least half of the last season

About to watch episode 6, I saw some anons say it's where it stats picking up steam but to be honest I'm already quite hooked

Thoughts so far: Rackham is based, Billy is best Walrus crewmate and I'd bang Max and Vane

first season is actually the weakest one imho

it comes into its own in season 2

I read that the show will end where Treasure Island began. As far as Rogers goes I hope they go against history and let the pirates get revenge by killing him and Eleanor. No one is rooting against the pirates, even though everyone knows their end is inevitable.

spoiler tag you son of a bitch?

Only happened almost 300 years ago, m8

what would vane have done?

brooded and grumbled like christian bale's batman

damn.

is it just me or this show got tired. had actions, but felt still 'meh'

This, Flint would've blown that ship to pieces.

But at least they're consistent with Jack's character, so there's that.

He would have swam over there and fought them single handed

Someone give me a link so i can watch it
I hate everything in this show beside Rackham, Blackbeard and the action, but i can't stop watching it

Well, now I'm depressed.

NASSAU FUCKING SHITS

Samefag

Finished season 1, I'm hyped for season 2

Eleanor is an annoying cunt

so was I. Not a fan of season 2 so far desu.

it was great tho
even Ned > Blackbeard
youtube.com/watch?v=j6uZWuRg92c

Why didnt he go down swinging? :'(

SHE IS SO GODDAMN CUTE

IN A WORLD WITHOUT GOLD...

I don't get why Teach and Rackham got caught.
They had the superior firepower, why even board the damn ship? Even after losing the melee, could have just sunk ship with Rodgers and the rest instead of giving up.

Wanted to capture and punish him or use him as leverage

It's still retarded, they could have easily crippled their hull and forced them out.

Why did Jack simply surrender? Their ship was much bigger than Rogers', they didn't even need to send the vanguard, just blow them to pieces.

damn this episode stressed me to all fuck