> A Brazilian guy came into the store
>the entire room has been contaminated by his disgusting armpit odor
> everyone in the store went out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgsuraeGWnU
youtube.com/watch?v=4XKGfziuw5c
youtube.com/watch?v=QT8NsGEwPCE&t=49s
youtube.com/watch?v=e-fn8gO9-GM
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/11700427/Japanese-women-go-ape-over-handsome-gorilla-named-Shabani.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I forgot to use the deodorant. I'm sorry, guys.

it's okay all is forgiven

fake.

there are no 3rd world immigrants in japan

It is not fake. This happened to me yesterday.

>take yamanote line after 10 pm
>reeks of alcohol
>go to bookoff
>smells like trash
>go to convini
>nip in front of me smell of ramen
You don't smell good to begin with.

We don't smell worth than you latinos.

What did I say the other day? I'll teach you to respect white people, you little yellow monkey.

You are not white.

Male odor has to be celebrated, not avoided.
Be grateful you got to smell his manly perfume.

please daddy, no more.

Yes, I am. Now kill yourself or I'll harakiri you myself.

Oh yeah?

OP might even be him

>Argentina
>white

do Japanese people use deodorant?

They do, some of them. But the ramen and alcohol in the atmosphere is stronger than any deodorant.

Are japs human?

I work next to the Brazilian consulate and can confirm

Your saltines is proportional to your lack of penis

Am I replying to human, right?

I like when the smell is strong.

>"to human"
amm I leplying to luman, light???

APOLOGIZE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgsuraeGWnU

>uma delicia

is she hot

reject it

Latinos are the worst race ever in my book already, and it will never be changed.

Don't you have a suicide planned now takeshi

youtube.com/watch?v=4XKGfziuw5c

CHING CHONG

Curse me from the other side of earth, but I will keep living.

What do you mean by "latinos"? I'm 100% european.

Having a rotten useless long cock doesn't mean you are stronk.

youtube.com/watch?v=QT8NsGEwPCE&t=49s

Pakis and Indians tend to smell like that too. I don't think they even notice their stench

Latinos I mean spic, Hispanic filthy monkeys.

He was probably running or working out.
caucasian have a strong odor. They are not like assians who don't smell.

God no, I'm 100% white aryan european.

>has a distress
>acts like a cuck and does not say anything

Typical Japan.

Are you sure, japan-kun? Hygiene is deep in our culture, some people take 3 showers a day in here. I'm a legit monkey and I never had a problem with people smelling bad here, at least not that much.

Coz I don't like you anymore.

Pic related.

Brazilian people shower because of insecurity not hygiene.

Yes, it is, there are many Brazilians living in my town. They work for Toyota You might take shower three times a day but it still personal, is it Brazil thing? I do not believe so. We are very hygienic national unlike you.

>They work for Toyota
Yeah, typical.

>We are very hygienic national unlike you
Well, this is not common here ( related), but hey, maybe the ones that are in Japan have a different lifestyle.

t. not japanese

Yes, you can say it again. But what I wanted to say here was how was the smell so fucking strong.
It is like pollution like a garbage left behind for one year, you can not imagine that how I got PTSD by that.

t. salty gringo with cool brazial coworkers
I support the brazilians living in Nagoya, the memebers of some bands I like from Nagoya are brazilians or half brazilians.

Taking 3 shower a day isn't hygienic.

I am local. sorry you disappointed me?
Brazilians are generally good people with hard working, but I can stand their high horse being from western and you too If you respect me, I will, a simple fair deal okay?

can not*

Why don't you learn proper english? That would be a great sign of respect to begin with, if you don't want to, then gtfo to your japanese imageboards, also take all the japs who came to Brazil with you, nobody likes then.

Why brazil-kun rages about jap english?

He's Davido-kun or the sandnigger with a proxy.
APOLOGIZE

Usually it's Indians

Why don't you fuck off back to your island? Im tired of people of jap heritage, that don't give a fuck about the country that saved their grandparents from starving to death, act hollier than you, and ignore anyone that isn't a jap.

Im in brazil right now, and japanese people here are pretty chill tho.

You have to leave.

>Why don't you learn proper english?

why ? it does not affect on my personal life.
How would you achieve even tho you got leaned perfect English? you will be treated like savage animal anyways. Forget it and do not act like cuck.

>ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=e-fn8gO9-GM

Dude, i'm a chilean visiting brazil,the fact that you can't get a japanese girl in your own country doesn't mean you gould be mad at all of them...js

*should

See? This is why nobody likes Japs, you guys act like you are superior than others, even in their countries, you come to an english imageboard and act like you don't need to learn english, you guys are lucky you live in a isolated island, because every jap that acted to cocky here got punched in the face.

Im actually a happa that would rather think of himself as pure Ashkenazi, its not that i can't get a jap gf, its more that i know from close how rotten those fuckers are.

Tbf this is an english language imageboard ;proper writing(not perfect) would be apreciated

You're so bad at trying to emulate 'broken English'.

To all the Brazillian anons replying to this retard it's 100% a proxyfag or English teacher

He's intentionally making small mistakes to make himself look athentically Japanese that make absoletly no sense. I.e using Internet idiosyncrasies that wouldn't be learned unless one spent a sufficiently long time on the English speaking internet to be fluent in English "'tho', 'anyways', and grammatical formalisms such as 'affect on my' rather than 'affect my' which are caricaturally bad

Every yellow monkey is a depressive cuck.

How rotten?

BUT I WANNA BE ANGRY, WAT DO?

Like 100 yens sushi.

So you think you are loved by everyone? haha
I do not mind our countrymen wished to come back here, they are welcome. In fact, they are coming home from Brazil and neutralizing again. Instead you take filthy Brazilians back from here, thanks.

Why do brazilians get angry way too easily?

Work all day to work all night for buying a depressive doll

Ranting is fun.

As long as you get my points it should be okay.
The world does not revolve around you.

It isn't very fair to expect the same understanding of English from a Jap and a Brazilian

I am yellow skin Japanese. sorry for interrupting your delusion.

>jap grandpa marries italian girl
>jap family rages
>never talk to him at all
>somehow most of my uncles become financially stable with a lot of influence
>all those japs who never cared about those mixed mutts suddenly start coming out of nowhere
>like cockroaches attracted to rotten food
Its like japs only care about their own and money, people talk about jews a lot, but at least jewish people have their ideals, japs would sell their own soul for some change, if they had one to begin with.

Stop roleplaying you queer faggot

>every jap that acted to cocky here got punched in the face

This is why I never wanted to visit zoo.

Fuck off ching chong slant-eyed gook

This. Thanks god my gf's grandfather is dead, that guy was a yellow skinned kike.

I don't know. Why the japanese women has crooked teeths?

Today is fine day.

Cause they banned you after you tried to hunt all the animals there?

Why not?

>it's an english teacher in japan episode

Wow, your trip was fast.

>He does not understand what kind of animal live in zoo.

I don't understand your broken english.

Because your girlfriend would be all over the monkeys?
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/11700427/Japanese-women-go-ape-over-handsome-gorilla-named-Shabani.html

wew

because Portuguese and any other romance language, even any other indo-european language have the benefit of shared vocabulary and grammar. japanese is completely unrelated in all aspects except loan words and the incidental. Thus it takes about 5 times as many hours to learn english from japanese than something like french or dutch.