Your country

Your country
How often do people get mugged or beat?

America
This literally happens every 5 seconds in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

statline.cbs.nl/statweb/publication/?dm=slnl&pa=83648ned
liveleak.com/view?i=8dd_1505077110
youtube.com/watch?v=OytzntMXDFw
youtube.com/watch?v=3_xSmGzcUS0
youtube.com/watch?v=mzlQ-n8p3zA
youtube.com/watch?v=iSjPLpjSNAE
youtube.com/watch?v=h3gh-njW8ks
youtube.com/watch?v=xFsvEnh1Yho
youtube.com/watch?v=4IhfAMhUML0#t=122
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop making Black hate threads under the guise of "Your country" threads.

I'm posting a normal mugging in america

only in very midnight time, a lonely area, and at a big metropolitan city
the other area is pretty safe

Are you admitting something?

Good way to deal with uppity wh*Tes.

Only niggers can do something like this in front of the camera and eyewitnesses.

Monkeys

OP's post's filename was "reparations", I think the racial implications were abundantly clear.

but given the statistics, "crime" is basically a blatently racial phenomenon in america

minorities commit the majority of the crime, especially blacks

>It's not the fact that, under a sovereign, one citizen is wantonly beating up another one
>It's the fact they're not hiding from the law

Slavshit mentality, everyone

I didn't say anything about statistics. You clearly just want to talk about black crime, just do it frankly.

>It's not the fact that, under a sovereign, one citizen is wantonly beating up another one

It was a monkey robbery, in front of cameras and eyewitnesses. Nigger take iphone or ipad and then beat man, so nigger drive to prison for so long. Because he is monkey and can`t stay coolness when its need to be.

I honestly don't get the point of these threads
is there anyone in this site that doesn't already know that black americans are the shittiest group in the US?

Alright and I guess a 'smart robbery' would've been good in your eyes? A monkey robbery is easier to solve with the contraveners more easily punished by the courts of law.

I guess if you degrade the whole world through a materialistic Slavic lens niggers really ought to improve in their methods of chimping out.

Jamal probably gave it a little a too hard to OP last night so posting this thread is revenge for his shattered rectum.

>"black hate threads"
reddit

what the fuck are you even on about you fucking Abo

>Alright and I guess a 'smart robbery' would've been good in your eyes?

No, but robbery is a problem for all countrys. Or in New Zealand there are no crime?

I don`t understand reason of those monkey robberys - iPad or iPhone not so expensive. And of couse i don` understand reason to beat out of death man for iPad.

top kek. amerifat got rekd. post more i want to laught.

lmao I guarantee the old redneck called him a nigger

BTFO

Learn to fucking read you retard, even Ivan can understand what I'm saying, I hope a plane pushes you and your shit for brains off a skyscraper

>Robbery is a problem in all countries

What if we were to address the general lack of morality within people instead of encouraging niggers to improve their ways of stealing shit.

What are you talking about, you little shit? In Russia you can be killed for a fucking old Nokia or 300 rubles (5 dollars), or just for nothing, like in america and in others aggressive third world countries

>What if we were to address the general lack of morality within people instead of encouraging niggers to improve their ways of stealing shit.
you can be surprised, but it's a normal state of moral views here

Зaвaли eбaлo, пeтyх. У нac пepeд кaмepaми и пpи cвидeтeлях гpaбят тoлькo нapкoмaны oбдoлбaнныe.

>What if we were to address the general lack of
>morality within people instead of encouraging
>niggers to improve their ways of stealing shit.

And what you can do with "lack of morality"? Nothing unfortunately.

>Slavshit mentality, everyone
oh yeah, so you would not be surprised :)

shut up, nigger

Turn off your PC, you 15-rubles Kremlin slut.

t. t*rk

he wasn't intents to steal, you idiot, he is just an aggressive faggot, we have plenty of them here. And what did you do? You are starting to mocking him cuz he did it in a public place, you ugly pidorashka.

wh*Toids deserve worse

Almost never where I am. I leave my doors and windows open most days and most nights when it's nice. American cities aren't really America in my humble opinion.

Anyway, as said you should have just posted something like this in the OP and asked what people think about racial demographics on crime, preferably on Sup Forums since that board is much better suited to the discussion than Sup Forums is. Though I imagine that you made this thread here specifically with an agenda in mind, one that wouldn't be served well on Sup Forums.

Not calling you a shill, or anything, just saying that I don't trust your motives here since you don't seem to be upfront about them.

>You are starting to mocking him cuz he did it in a public place, you ugly pidorashka.

Whoever steals from others needs to die, period.

>mfw Im not american

>beat
barely ever
ive only seen actual fights like 2 or 3 times in my town
>mugged
not sure what this word means, is it like being robbed with violence? never. in big cities people try to rob without violence normally. its not common

my dad has a friend living in florida that says that "macacos" (referring to black people) are animals and steal everything if theres no police around
now i see he wasnt exxagerating

Is he Cuban or Spanish or something else?

>Beat
Never saw any
>Mugged
Someone mugged my grandma once and hit her. In return the village tracked down the guy, beat him half dead, torched his house and sent him to the police station to be beaten by cops. Pretty standard procedure to give criminals mob justice till half dead before calling the cops or in the case of motorcyle riding ones just truck or car them once but only once since running over them a second time is considered excessive force.

statline.cbs.nl/statweb/publication/?dm=slnl&pa=83648ned

Listen to infowars if you want to know what is going on.

full Spanish, worked for United Nations for decades and when he retired he decided to do a restaurant there in Florida

>Someone mugged my grandma once and hit her. In return the village tracked down the guy, beat him half dead, torched his house and sent him to the police station to be beaten by cops. Pretty standard procedure to give criminals mob justice till half dead before calling the cops or in the case of motorcyle riding ones just truck or car them once but only once since running over them a second time is considered excessive force.

That's how they used to deal with criminals in the US as well.

Cool, good for him.

Nothing is going on in Belgium. It's a non-country.

>diversity in a Spanish metro station

liveleak.com/view?i=8dd_1505077110

is this Madrid or Barcelona?

I'm not sure but "tiquets" is Catalan according to google translate. So it could be Barcelona.

That was years ago, nowdays its all about 'muh excessive force'. A guy was arrested few months ago after some robbers pointed a machete to his son resulting in him going berserk, grabbing the machete and hacking the entire gang dead.
Even the mandatory death penalty on drug smugglers is on its way out due to muh human rights.

>A guy was arrested few months ago after some robbers pointed a machete to his son resulting in him going berserk, grabbing the machete and hacking the entire gang dead.
Damn.

The guy is a martial arts master,he was going to let them go but point a machete at his son and all of them end up with a clean hack to the throat artery.
Father's instincts is hell of a drug.

>mugged
Not sure, don't live in a city

>beat
Very often, the wh*tes here are constantly getting what they deserve. Vid VERY releated
youtube.com/watch?v=OytzntMXDFw

>don't live in a city
>t. James Wyattman

I don't understand what you're trying to imply

Also, vid related, another wh*toid getting what he deserves
youtube.com/watch?v=3_xSmGzcUS0

>I don't understand what you're trying to imply
I'm implying you're white and ironic shitposting is brain dead.

Soy Mexicano pendejo

youtube.com/watch?v=mzlQ-n8p3zA
Even more examples

Why are blacks like this?
Aren't there any blacks who'd try to stop their friends from acting this way?

Why would they? If there's that many people involved they did something to deserve it.

>Soy Mexicano pendejo
I have a webm for every occasion.

youtube.com/watch?v=iSjPLpjSNAE

Literally all the time in London. Not so much everywhere else.

Lad, I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here

Explain the meaning behind you posting all of these webms

They are self explanatory.

No they aren't. I have no fucking clue what you meant by "for every occasion" as if the subject of the thread changed.

Explain them.

>Soy Mexicano pendejo
>spic woman can bashed in the head in webm
Are you retarded?

>can bashed
*gets

>asked to explain the reason for posting webm
>explains to me what I already know
>>Are you retarded?

Is being stupid a Canadian thing or is it unique to you? Fuck was the reason behind you posting that webm? What are you trying to say?

wow
just imagine all the things that black gentleman had to go thru to make him act that way
and how the wh*te is so sure he has the whole establishment backing him up that he doesnt even defend himself

Wew

You're defending blacks meanwhile spics are probably bigger targets of black violence. Hispanic intelligence is truly below average.

>those pussy nigger soft punches
Lmao why are wh*tebois so afraid of niggers. Didn't even defend himself.

He could have bit the ape's throat out or crushed his genitals with his hand.

GOOD post

I'm not defending anyone. Why was it so hard to explain that? You're not some kind of insecure beta, are you? Also, those averages don't mean shit to me lad, I've done extremely well for myself.

Vid related, another wh*toid getting what he deserves
youtube.com/watch?v=h3gh-njW8ks

How do I learn to give a punch like this nig?
Is it boxing?

what are your expectations for the canelo v ggg fight?

webm related is a guy with a "black lives matter" shirt.

leftoids are literally mentally retarded children who are incapable of instinctual awareness.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFsvEnh1Yho
Look how quickly this wh*te man was put to sleep lmao

>leftoids
literally bro XD epic post.

What a masochist desu

Post your hand with a timestamp. I don't believe you are hispanic.

if you were listening to just the audio on this it could easily be a chimp enclosure.

Those niggers go to jail for several years for something like that right?

Not if they get a black/activist judge and/or jury.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IhfAMhUML0#t=122

no mames, no es deficil de creer

I take it no one in the UK knows what a Chimpanzee sounds like? Its hard to just listen to the audio though, I really enjoy watching those guys get dropped.

this the kind of shit that makes me want to shoot up a black church.

>Why are blacks like this?
Why you even need to ask this? They are animals

*dificil

The world will turn into a complete shithole-jungle with violence, dirt and rapes if there won't be something done about very high birth rates of people living in Middle East and Africa. Rising birth rate of white people is practically impossible due to civilisational circumstances.

I think that the only solution to prevent this is cloning of high IQ people and/or nuclear war wiping out poor regions where live muslims: whole Middle East, Africa, Central Asia/Russia. Nuclear winter lasts for around 5 years, so it will kill the rest of them if some manage to survive, Smart people possess technology of artificial photosynthesis to feed themselves.

bye

I appreciate the (You) but I was hoping he would be the one to continue giving them to me

Co za asy

Man you poles are fucked in the head.

I think, at least in America, it's a lack of education. Every black person I've met who acted like a normal person was either in high school or college with me. I assume the ones in these videos come from poor, uneducated areas, so they only know how to resolve things with violence. I've seen both black and white people act like that, but it's probably more common for black people because more of them are raised in that environment.

>that broken English
>artificial photosynthesis
Quality

>Answering with reason
Trash

>Answering with reason

I think he was insulting the poor.

In the Netherlands we can feed ourselves without light or heath, because we can create our own in our green houses.

We'll pass the nuclear winter no problem. The rest of Europe won't be so lucky.

Racism.

That pic has a massive error. Completely different population and city densities

Niggers are the Most racist people ive ever seen honestly.

The numbers quoted are rates / 100k people.

People here are obsessed about black and to a lesser extent brown skin.

It's a legit psychosis Uruguay user.

Left has a city of 1.2k and it's rural