F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4433996/hurricane-irma-latest-news-florida-extreme-weather-journalist-blown-street-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=B3JhFntIPtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rip in piss island niggers and rednecks

Florida peninsula looks exactly alike this.
I hope the Irma brew off this shithole instead.

F

it changed course and is heading for lakeland-orlando

F

stay safe, brahs

should i get a picture guys?
it's 11:15 pm doe

Poor Koreans and US Army dude. They're not gonna like being there in three months.

Kys kudatsai
Radioactive Monkey

Fuck you floridiots. Worst state ever I hope you all die

how bad is it in florida? I can already hear some wind coming in georgia

GFS > Euro
American BTFO yuropoors yet again. Why do your hurricane models suck yurop?

>Irma has to pass japan to come to korea

Everybody on the east side of it is getting pretty bad winds and tornadoes popping up.
I hear shit crashing around outside and had to brace my garage door because it was bulging in to shit my pants levels.
Glad I boarded the windows.

I hope lizard friend looking in through one of my peep holes earlier took shelter.

check this
thesun.co.uk/news/4433996/hurricane-irma-latest-news-florida-extreme-weather-journalist-blown-street-video/

so it's not all that bad?

It's never all that bad unless the roof comes off or some door or window blows in on you personally.
It's just bad enough here to be worried about that stuff happening.
When Charlie came though we just lost some shingles but people around the neighborhood and right across the street had holes ripped in their roofs and there was shit everywhere the next day.
I am shocked my power is still on, everybody we know around here is out already.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3JhFntIPtI

>Dying from wind

Why are Americans so stupid?

lol, nice photoshop skills you got there

S

Their real estate salesman Shlomo Noseberg assured them there is not a stronger building material than cardboard.

Sup boys

Black dot is me

>this puzzles the whiteys

i don't see any black dot