Full w**** then.

>how americans see race

In Thai language, Pakis and Iranians are called "White Indians"

We are Greek.

North Africa is not white.

What part of paki are u from? Kalash?

Newfies confirmed not white

No we are muslim indians

This is the maximum serious scope of "white" as per anglo-european standards.

your kind has been oppressed by whites for centuries and you still don't know who is and who isn't white?

Turkey should be included

perfect map

Yes we are.

I AM NOT w****

>79351919
>79351773

Subhum*n.

No, Turkey is an intersection of europe and the middle east. Its its own unique blend.

Like the colour itself, "whiteness" is defined as much in positive terms as it is in negative terms: an absence of other colour, an absence of other cultural and demographic influences.

Even Chile and Argentina are borderline because they fit somewhat comfortably within the "hispanic label", and thus cannot be white.

those primitives aren't white, they're just fair monkeys

>he's a sindhi nigger

low iq
we have nothing to do with europe

but some of you are descendant of european slaves

some of you are descendant of blacks
does that make you black
no
you're still a wh*Te subhuman

The Byzantines have had a foundational impact on your culture and way of life, you idiot.

We aren't white. 80% of the people on roads I saw in sindh and punjab areas were niggers. Only left half of pakistan and North side is generally fair along with some parts of baluchistan
t.army bratt

fixed

What on earth has led you to believe that north africa and the middle east is "white"? None of the americans I know would ever classify them as such. Are you actually from America?

>middle east and northern africa
>white
no

nope

it should be changed to caucasiod but i didnt feel like it.

fixed

Here is the actual races map without the white/yellow/brown/black bullshit.

imma file this under stupid shit americans believe

Show us the correct map.

This is the most autistic fucking map I've ever seen kill yourself

A few in the north are descendants of Alexander the Great and his soldiers.

no you kill yourslef you cracker subhuman we're black with some asiatic admixture

Those are Afghans, who are in Pakistan.

Google says they're idps from Waziristan.

Google also says Waziristan is in Pakistan.

Kpk and waziristan are rightful afghan clay.

Any paki pashtuns with a view on the durand line and secession?

idk anything about this but I just know google tells me their from Pakistan which is what I was pointing out.

Pashtunistan must combine with pakistan to dilute pajeet blood

did they stay true and pure, though?

Basically, white pakis are Afghans living in Pakistan.

Thats what you have afghanistan for, ultra pashtun nationalists want you guys to join them.

There are more pashtuns in pakistan than the whole of Afghanistan. We are the new pashtunistan

You mean the Pashtuns?
Also I thought we established there are no white pakis.

nah most pakis are POO tier
15% of pakistans population are shit like pashtuns or balochis who range from sandnigger to white passing

Top kek, there are even more now. On average pashtuns in villages have 7 kids. The pakistani chai wala had 9 other siblings.

What if the security situation werent so bad in afg, would it strengthen tye case for pashtun secession?
Also tell me about baluchistan, is there case for independence a reality?

Fixed.

tajikistan and parts of uzbekistan should be dark red, turkey except for the parts near greece should be dark red, north africa should be dark red too

>baluchistan independence
Living there right now, there are more pashtuns here than balochs. Pajeets online sperg on about how they'll free balochistan or some shit but in reality I have yet to see any baloch here going on about seperate nation. Most of balochistan is basically FATA area so I dont get why they would want independence since they aren't even under any government rule

No, white skin != white.
t. Paki
??? Master race.

I thought Pakistan is a national identity, not an ethnic one?

correct

So do these FATA areas operate like an iraqi kurdistan with semi autonomy?
because I've read that these pashtun areas are some of those dangerous in the world and hard to control by the pakistan central government.

From what I can tell (by asking around in MENA) is that the whiter passing ones are refugees from Afghanistan. The darker Pashtuns are usually the natives who've lived there for ages.

Think of Afghanistan like India where the more South/East you go the darker it gets.

They seems nice peoples

Afghanistan is barely 42% Pashtun, you're probably noticing those asiatic ethnic groups from central asia.

Only waziristan is like that the rest is exaggerated. I travelled through the whole of FATA areas and it was fine

>from central asia.
They've been living in Afghanistan for centuries. A lot of them have mixed with the population too. They're Afghan too.

The word Afghan is confusing, sometimes it means Pashtun, sometimes it means a person from Afghanistan the county. If you meant the later, I totally agree, and didn't mean to imply otherwise. I was just explaining the genealogy.

>80% of the people on roads I saw in sindh and punjab areas were niggers.
Kek. I thought you said that Sindhis and Punjabis had an equal amount of fair skinned and darker people .

country*

There are no dark or white pashtuns the ones here just get darker in the sun

I'm not an expert on this but that's just something butthurt afghan nationalists say only to Hazaras and Uzbeks (who make up around 20% of the population). If a Tajik said he was Afghan nobody would give a shit.

* but that seems like something

It seems that I was only exposed to the middle class. Travelled by road from balochistan to my home town(Abbottabad) in north.

Isn't that also because of the sun like you said . I can't imagine the middle class being very different.

Are you that paki I asked about the bricks?

Are you afghan?

nope

If you are then I'm pretty sure I've talked to you in /mena/ before.

>brick paki
Yes
>sun
Could be, but most were blackish dark brown not reddish which means it is genetic like the dravids

Yea i post here and there on /mena/ sometimes so we probably have.

It's impossible to have red skin unless you're African. Do you mean something like pic related?

cool. I think it was you who told me about the black pakis called Siddi.

Lol what? nah i think you're mistaken about that. I have no idea what that is.

In the States, this is what red skin is considered as.

Oh fair enough. Pic related is one. He has red hair so I think he mixed with a Nuristani or Tajik once upon a time.

* he has light hair

Kek thats interesting i remember reading that there were actual africans in pakistan. They must be near the coast of the persian gulf where all the trade happens. I doubt any mixing with nuristanis or tajiks since theyre way more up north in central asia.

>They must be near the coast of the persian gulf where all the trade happens.
A lot of them are located in Sindh so idk.
>I doubt any mixing with nuristanis or tajiks since theyre way more up north in central asia.
Probably pashtuns then. Some of the more Caucasoid looking ones can pass off as Ethiopian.

MENA is actually considered white by census standards

am I white?

>Irish
No

>using skin whitening cream constantly
They wish