LA is NOT a baseball town

Daily reminder that the WS doesn't mean shit to us. We aren't a baseball town. We are a Lakers town, and UCLA/USC football town. No one here gives a shit about baseball, so losing the WS doesn't mean shit anyway. Enjoy your "win" Houston.

>wetbacks
>not caring about boreball
0/10 damage control

>WS doesn't mean shit to us.
>Losing
>Getting in front of the shit storm.

sure, good one.

I've lived in LA for a long time. Losing this WS would be devastating to the Mexicans.

Only mzkezthisthrwFwhen you oiz8ng

weak bait/10

>USC
>UCLA
>Lelkers
sounds like you have nothing

>brag when win
>claim to not care when lose
It's the most infallible position to take ever. Not just for sports, for anything

Lol doyersfags going rampant about much juiced balls

Anime give the Dodgers strength!

UCLA? Shit we are irellevant even when good.

>have five different guys go deep in a game

gayyyyy

>Lakers

ahahahaha oh fuck.

>people thinking we actually care about boreball

The Lakers alone probably have more championships than most other sports fans' entire cities. They can eat shit

fuck the dodgers

Not even anime can save doyers from this choking.

False flag post

P(u)ig homers

That Kershaw blown lead feels like a week ago, fuck.

Best hat tho

Required piece of wardrobe if you live in socal

> Lakers
> can't even beat Warriors

> USC
> 2:1 loss record against Stanford since 2006
> "muh history! USC beat Stanford a lot in the past"

lol that's all that LA has. It needed to buy NFL teams to just stay relevant in sports. But hey, how about that 1988 World Series win, LA? The Giants had an earthquake in its favor and it STILL couldn't beat the A's in 1989! Sure does suck being a Giants fan, huh?

Picture related: the fox is OP. The grapes = NorCal Wine Country.

>Required piece of wardrobe if you live in socal
... or else you get stabbed

I'm not a Dodgers fan, but I hate the Lakers and NFL.

So by proxy I want Dodgers to win.

SEETHING ASSMAD DAMAGE CONTROL

Fuck you faggot.

FUCK THE LAKERS

FUCK THE CHARGER AND RAMS

BASEBALL IS LIFE

D O Y E R S
O
Y
E
R
S

It triggers me how many faggots wear it post season when I wear it everyday to work year round.

but our Lakies have been shit since Kobe left and even before then the last time we won a championship was 2010

Those grapes were probably sour anyway

Generally speaking, LA is terrible sports city since Kobe retired.

It's been jinxed by something. The Latinos?

You need two cable subscriptions to watch them play. Having cable isn't enough, you need cable and another "package"/"pass" on top of that

Nobody watches them anymore. Only hardcore fans listen to them on the radio or see them in person.. Or they actually bought the two cable packages. Their greed has alienated them from their own hometown

I miss kobe shaq era.

Ever since the center has gone the way of the dodo and the big man has not dominated the paint.
The 3 pointer was a mistake.

Gasol was good tho, just not Shaq good

LA is a night life city that doesn't need sports to make it elite.

Meanwhile dumfuckistan towns revolve around a team because they only have that and incest and Oxycontin addiction.

Get a real job where you don't wear a hat everyday

You know it wont be the same.

We have not won one in so long.
Kobe's prestige is fading. We need this.

>don't care about baseball
>leads NL in attendance every year
ok guy

>LA is a night life city

No it isn't, everything is closed by 12 am
Las Vegas is a nightlife city

Everything is shut down by 10pm.
Midnight is pushing it

I don't wear it at work dipshit. I wear it to work.

Get some reading comprehension essay.

Wrong.

I live in Ventura county and shit closes around 3 am at the latest. Tourist faggots just don't know the spot.

I live in Los Angeles and have no idea what you're talking about.
Btw when you come here, you're the tourist

>Going to LA for anything other than doyer games

L M A O
M
A
O

ventura is everything you are not.

>they don't know about the after hour spots

>being proud to be from Ventura

Ventura is the GOAT costal city.

t. Carpenteria

You mean those few bars and clubs?
Every city has them, doesn't make it a "night life" city. Not even close, far from it

I've been to places that are nowhere status that are more night life friendly than this place. And they don't brag about it. You knuckleheads are talking up a storm about a place you don't even live in

>Being a shoobie

LMAO

*in vince scully voice*
WITH THE POWER OF ANIME GIRLS

Ventura is Bakersfield by the sea lmao

shut up faggot false flagger

Fuck off. LA is Dodger town.
Every part of the city loves the Dodgers, from the white kids playing little league dreaming of playing for their hometown team, to the gooks rooting for Nomo or Saito or Ryu, to the spics loading up a minivan with their 9 kids to sit in the bleachers. California is a baseball state, that's why up to 25% of domestic born baseball players come from here.
It's time for Dodger baseball, faggot.

Bakersfield is better than Ventura. Ventura doesn't even have good beaches, what's the point of being by the beach and having shit beaches.

/thread

>Every part of the city loves the Dodgers, from the white kids-

Wrong on both counts
They're a forgotten team and there are no white kids here.

You're a moron. Go to a little league game in the Valley or Santa Clarita, or Thousand Oaks, it's all white kids.

Bakersfield is full of spics and methheads and it's either 110 degrees or freezing. I can't wait for the Isabella Dam to break.

Yeah.. what about Los Angeles?

>I was just about to ignore your stupid ass but what the hell, I'll call it a night after this

Delet this.

Ventura is more comfy than malibu because it does not have LA faggots.

i'm from a ching chong town, but thousand oaks was really nice. i went there few times while i was in high school for band competitions. THHS also had a massive band and we were all impressed

PHS here.

Our band sucked cock but we were there.

t. first chair sax in marching jazz and concert

TO is pretty nice, I only lived there for a year and played my last season of little league there. A lot of LAPD cops live out there so they keep the riff raff out.

LA is a basketball town and even then its fanbase is largely fair-weather.

Wrong

Non doyer fans are a rarity.

Shaq is my spirit animal.

>after hour spots
none of those sell alcohol. it's either gay ass hookah shit, or drinking a red bull at 3 in the morning in a strip club. if that's your idea of a night life city, then you need to get out more. NYC has legitimate good night life without the retarded restrictions. there are bars in fucking Atlanta and in Tennessee that are open to 3-4am, in which you can also smoke and get drunk off your arse without getting kicked out as is the case in LA """bars""" when you're visibly even the slightest bit drunk.

but dodgers were supposed to win

>being this new
there are absolutely after hours spots that sell alcohol.

your friends apartment doesn't count. nor would receiving alcohol in a bar that allowed you to stay past closing. that doesn't qualify as a "night life city" which was the initial assertion. fucking moron.

>Wrong wrong wrong wrong

t. flyover cuck or LA nigger.

who's ever been to LUCKY DELI in chinatown? that place is gud

not an argument.

I am not saying LA is a good nightlife city faggot, I am saying that there are after hours spots

You are entirely wrong.

You go to the bars and then go to the beach afterwards.

KYS

>I am saying that there are after hours spots
yeah, and the vast majority is shitty hookah lounges and dry strip clubs.

t. never been to california or was lead on by friends with shitty connects

prove me wrong then, you dumb spic. or are you really gloating right now about "connects" which, at best, are to a couple shitty clubs scattered throughout L.A. able to skirt the law due to a legal loophole?

>Still going on about LA

I told you it was shit
No legal loophole bullshit

Ventura is the GOAT city,

Fuck off though, We are full.

>conversation clearly talking about LA
>i-i was talking about Ventura
fucking idiot lmao. maybe don't interject yourself into others conversations in the future.

I am in multiple threads telling people how LA is shit besides the doyers sorry.

Although seeing from tonight the Doyers are shit also but I will continue supporting them.

wtf, OP. delet this

its an obvious false flag.

>USC sucks
>UCLA on nobody's radar in both basketball and ncaaf
>lakers suck and ball is a bust
>once again implying LA cares about hockey unless it's the playoffs and they realize they're in