ITT: believable strong female characters

ITT: believable strong female characters

James Cameron is King of the Cucks.
every single movie he has directed he portrays women superior to men.

every ... single ... fucking ... one.

Maybe it's his fetish

True Lies didn't, Titanic didn't. And as strong as Sarah was in T2 she had a ton of flaws, her desire to protect John and get him ready for Judgment Day just ended up dividing them and by going after Dyson she became as cruel and mercliess as the Terminator that hunter her for something she hadn't even done yet.

Titanic kind of did, the fuck are you talking about?

>every single movie he has directed he portrays women superior to men
>kyle saves sarah all through T1
>T800 saves john and sarah through T2
>rose is a bitch
>avatar has jake making the plans and saving everyone

LOSER

I think that's the only one, OP.

But that's because we had a previous movie to set up why she became a strong badass. She definitely wasn't like how she was in the first by T2.

How was Sarah stronger than either Terminator?

nah, he just watches too much anime.

>Titanic kind of did

How the fuck is Rose superior to a) the man she was marrying for money and b) the guy who saved her life, jackass?

>ITT: retroactive differences

Jodie Foster in Silence of the Lambs is the only female badasss protagonist believe. Everyone else is a lie and is worthy of rape.

Sasha Cooper

>Battle Reddit Alita

THIS explains a lot

Shut up, slav

you know he's making it into a film right?

What makes you think he's even read it?

considering he keeps marrying the stronk womyn in his flicks, I'd say that's a likely scenario. either that or its his strategy to get his waifus into his bed.

he's too skinny to actually like anime

I actually own both manga series, but you are a retard who jumps to conclusion so kys

nobody in usa knew about anime when he made terminator and aliens

>I actually own both manga series

Please tell me how the series is 'reddit' then, fuccboi.

Strong female character pre 2000s

>are actually badassess
>trained and prepare to champion their mountains
>actually looks the part

Strong female characters in the 2010s

>average to ugly females being surrounded and wooed by 9/10 chads
>rejects them
>gets offended by everything

I swear to god these people havent been spanked enough as a kid

>environmentalism
>feminism
>sympathetic black character

any more questions?

I hope you're being sarcastic

Kyle Reese saved Sarah Connor though. In T2 when she was going crazy, he appeared to her as a ghost and gave her strength.

>Alita
BASED

>Sarah Connor and Ellen Ripley are believable female characters

This meme really has to end.
They're just guy characters that have been gender swapped; theirs nothing believable about them.

X452

>theirs nothing believable about them.
Wrong.

>sarcastic
this is just the average Sup Forumsack we're dealing with

I love how she was ripped and badass, but they made her deranged and nutty to compensate that, avoiding a sue.
That would never happen today.

Lara Croft(Angelina jolie)

Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor is the best example.
Others I can think of are Arwen (for about 10 minutes in the movie in a role that wasn't hers in the book) before she becomes a traditional love interest and maybe Ripley in the first two Alien movies. That's about it.

>believable

I swear feminists make no sense: in 90s-2000s etc there were A LOT of heroines: Sarah Connor, Ripley, Buffy, Charlie Angels, Charmed, Xena, Jessica Fletcher...all of them were strong and smart, now post 2010 all women must hate men, gets offended by everything and want to be activists instead of having a normal job.
And I swear to god all look the same with the fishmouth and puppy eyes like the Star Wars last one, they must have some kind of brain damage.

Sup Forums Old Lara Croft was about a strong woman and now they changed her to a teen who cries and complain about everything.

>Jessica Fletcher
>strong

you mean her personality?

shit tier actress

Well I guess she doesn´t count for being a granny, but even so she dared to investigate assassinations and wouldn´t stop till she trapped the guilty, also she was a great teacher and supported her class.

What I´m saying is:

Have a girl growing with this series.

Have another girl growing with post-2010 series.

The first one would probably be a normal woman, the second one will be a fishmouth offended by everything and anti-white male.

OURGUY
U
R
G
U
Y

michelle rodriguez has a few good roles

She is cute. CUTE!

What about the Abyss

I can't wait for Avatar 2

This movie was so good...

Best strong female characters exert influence through soft power. They manipulate and deceive and set others to do their bidding using their feminine charm. This is a type of strength no one can deny, they have more real world power than men in many cases because they manipulate them.

pic related.

Takes courage to deliver all these coffees for her boss!

You're on Sup Forums you fucking twats
Believe it or not there are ways of showing empathy and a desire for progress other than through your magic fucking buzzwords

ffs go look up a few black conservatives

Well Sarah Connor is actually an interesting character.

>They're just guy characters that have been gender swapped

confirmed for never having seen alien

ripley is confused and feminine as fuck

she's very clearly portrayed as a woman who was thrown into the shit and had to survive, tripping over herself the whole way without a confident figure to lean on
she just barely makes it in the end

ripley's unpretentious bewildered survival makes my dick ROCK hard
we should all be seeking out women with those kinds of instincts
you just KNOW she'd take it lying on her back without a complaint if you were man enough to give it to her

i dont give a FUCK about her bony hips and non-ass

this.
I really don't get why feminists choose to worship characters like Ramona Flowers or Furiosa instead of actually good characters like Ripley.

>Believe it or not there are ways of showing empathy and a desire for progress other than through your magic fucking buzzwords

You are defending someone who used buzzwords to criticize something though see and
, so good job getting lost on the way to the argument, you fucking retard.

Well that wasn't the argument, idiot.

she wasn't overused in SWAT i liked that.

Emily Blunt in some mango adaptation.

That's what makes them strong. Women can't be strong by their own disposition, so they need to be gender swapped men in order to actually be strong. That's why all feminine strong female characters are just OP; They're not men.

she wasn't deranged though, they thought she was crazy because she talked about time traveling robots which do actually exist in those movies

the real reason she isn't a mary sue is because they portray her as a bad mother, which is why john is so fucked up

She was a great character, but too meek to be called powerful. And the sequel turned her into a joke

My Kahlan Amnell

>argument ad hypocricy

not an argument
not even an accurate appraisal of the situation
roll perception dimwit

it goes like this
>he used my buzzwords in a pejorative context
>cue misplaced weeping

She was decided to use extreme measures. In the context of the story was justified (thus she was not evil) but she was extreme.
She was well written.

>strong
didnt she fall down and crack her noggin?

> 5-0 record, kicking doors since day one with FBI (I assume HRT)
> Spends rest of movie an emotional wreck

Wish that writer had made up his damn mind.

What, they should have baked the other characters some cookies to establish their femme cred? Sarah knew she failed her son on some level, and Ripley was the only one who gave a shit about Newt in the sequel.

it was funny to see her be so useless and unessential to the plot after having listened to years of "OH MY GOD EMILY IS THE GREATEST ACTRESS EVER SHE SHOULD BE IN EVERY FILM."

she wasn't badass. She was a fucking failure, she pretty much only got as far as she did with lecter's help and even then didnt do anything badass. She almost got killed, if it weren't for being a lucky shot, she would have been dead.

and a guy in his 60s that enjoys anime is too crazy for you right?

even see a dyke in the military? just being a gender swapped male is pretty accurate

Bunch of shit right here, don't let the anti sjwism get to your head

I dislike forced female main characters as much as anyone, but sarah connor is a totally believable one. She's majorly flawed, her reasoning is completely understandable and most important of all, we can see her development. All stuff that's missing from today's OMG STRONK WOMYN heroines.

>no Sarah you are the terminator

Pottery

Male attire, female face. not sure how i feel about this

>no one posted Scully
Come on, Sup Forums, what the fuck?

>no major carter ITT

is her episode worth listening to? I cant stand his attempts to level with females.

It was fun, but he had better eps.

>female face

Yus!

>believable
>strong
>female
>character

What is the real purpose of these threads? They're usually just the same posts of a commando woman who was competent with a weapon but not really the most memorable part of a show/movie.

Sure.

She aged like fine wine!

It's not really fair to hold women to the same standard as men. They are inferior biological machines, it's like comparing a jet to a propeller airplane. Men have more muscle and their better brains (7 times the grey matter). It's unfortunate but it evidence suggests it''s true.

Have said that I will post 3

Shitposting, and anons attempting to compensate for said shitposting. They might as well rename the board /pol2.0/ at this point.

>inferior to men
>inferior
If it wasn't for her, you wouldn't be shitposting here, son.

>what is the real purpose of a Sup Forums related thread
gee I dunno

>inferior
Yes. I don't know if your stupid or maybe don't understand that I meant generally.

There are obviously exceptional women.
>obviously