Your country

>your country
>do you wish that China removes Japan and Korea from the face of this earth?

Greece
Yes, I do.

Wish the PRC would stop existing.
ROC = Only true China

flag
yes

>japan
Yes, for the degenerating and corrosive effects their anime and other cultural exports have on the rest of the world
>korea
no

This meme is so inherently cucked its disgusting, it presumes the constituency of a national state is in its nominal features (name, constitution) instead of its people and culture. 1.3 billion chinks in the PRC vs what a dozen or so queers on that island they call taiwan. maybe id support the meme more but they recently legalised fag marriage so they can get stomped over by the PRC for all i care

I want the world to burn

sure why not

flag
yes

Flag

No, and i see no reason why anyone would

Mexico
Absolutely, yes

Also, this

Fuck you

Bow down to your Chinese overlords, kim.

Fuck off cancer.

why would china do that? china will just go back to be their overlords.

Please demonstrate first, papadopoulos

They need to put in their place for sucking the West's dick

ITT
non-white tier shithole dept having poor greece wishing rich Asia cunts to be vanished.

Germany

No please not, Japan is such a strange country, it should stay that way.

No.

>being this buttmad
Your country needs to get its values back after being so heavily americanized and getting HAN'd will help.

Shut up.
Our host is only USA

No, but please ban anime and range ban all those english teachers.

Oh boy here we go....

ah yes china removes japan for sure

?
why would you want China to devour our countries though? specify the reason plz?

Pay debt

for the lulz

I think China should balkanize.

Free Tibet!

Free Turkestan!

Free Manchuria!

at least south americans are united on some matters. Asians on the other hand...

Why is it weebs always diagnose everyone who doesn't like their flagrant queerness as 'cancer'? Is it projection?

Norway

I want the opposite.

There is literally nothing wrong with americanization.

They should kill each other.

Currently, To remove Japan is the same meaning to remove China.
Because China's economic growth can not be achieved without the supply of parts made in Japan.

If China uses nuclear weapons, the United States will fulfill its obligation to defend Japan.

China never removes Japan.

when nuclear weapons are involved, I'm not so sure we will honor the obligation. ppl want to live.

>the United States will fulfill its obligation
Oh, sweet summer child.

Alliances are historically temporary. Tread carefully when relying on other nations for national sovereignty.

Why do "born-white-notdeserve-white" cunts get jealous of us so much.
Do they feel that sore that Mongoloid has better thing than them?

>the United States will fulfill its obligation
kek

>get jealous of us
Nope, people simply dislike you.

Russia owns half of Manchuria.

Please stop insulting Greeks by calling them (God forbid) wh*Te. It's too much.

>people simply dislike you. (because we were born white but we're shithole and they're mongoloid and live better)

this is sad. dmitri. sad. I apologize being so well stabilized and civilized. a fucking mongoloid rike me should have born in mud-build house poo smelling place eatting my bugger.

damn

Nope, not because of that. People dislike because you do barbaric things. First thing you think about when you hear "koreans" is not Samsung or Kia, but dead cute puppies killed by you.

Only if it means the destruction of Japan leads to massive influx of Japanese refugees into Canada so I can score a qt

Flag
No. Why do you want China to destroy Korea and Japan? There's no point and many innocent millions will die. I despise war.

>Free Tibet!
Understandable. Tibet was de facto independent before the Chinese takeover.

>Free Turkestan!
Literally a meme. Much of it should be Dzungaria. Before it was filled with Turkic people, it was populated by Mongols. And China controlled parts of it since ancient times. People are protesting now for secession due to the restrictions placed on Islamic practises.

>Free Manchuria!
Even though it was the Manchus who made themselves Chinese territory in the first place? Most Manchus are content with the status quo due and even think of themselves as Chinese due to Sinicization. The Outer Manchuria region is under Russian control and most Manchus actually want it returned to China but the Chinese government isn't interested in having land disputes with Russia.

Why am I included?

>The fact is russia is hated by the whole world.

So what? This thread is about you, not about Russia.

I agree, but you are being too logical. On Sup Forums we only spam shitty racist memes.

>when you hear "koreans" is not Samsung or Kia, but dead cute puppies killed by you.
??????

Those girls are in jail now. Do you send people in jail for killing dogs?

Japan is cool and unique.
Fuck Korea though, it should be a part of China.

You don't know the east Asian history, huehuehue

>Fuck Korea though, it should be a part of China.
We do not agree with that.
We want the land as part of the empire.

fuck you lazy cunt pay debt

Die

but korea was part of china for most of history, like the goguryeo kingdom. Even trump said so. Korea belongs to china actually.

Flag
Yes

Split it in half?

That's what cucks do.

We are also one of the dynasties which dominated China, as well as the Mongol and the Manchurian dynasty.

There is nothing wrong with what we rule.

japan never ruled china. Only manchukuo for a short period.

Are you actually Chinese or a proxyfag?

Could you post here ?

我真是中国人。

Trump didn't say like that you fucking chink

Greece
Yes