No meme replies please...

no meme replies please. Why are normal weight european women typically more attractive than normal weight american women?

The seed was for feed and Sneed feed them the seed

i dont know, but i will tell you what ive seen in my yearly trips to england
>22 year old women in england or ireland look like 30 or 40 consistenly 90% of the time
i think its the germanic or anglo genes, maybe has to do with heavy drinking even if its not alcoholism-tier

"Normal" weight is alot bit bigger here

approximately equal weighted for both continents but also slim according to the universally accepted definition is what I had intended to say, sorry.

>has not heard of the term 'brit bong' genes
obviously you can't for that reason group them in with the rest of european women

yeah, 30 year old women in spain usually look like 18 year old brits, and viceversa
people in Spain and Italy tend to age much better in general

so I guess it's just down to the fact that the white ethnic group in the USA is predominantly of british ancestry.

The typical American woman has a very mixed racial background.

but the predominant racial group amonst white americans is british. and hence they have 'brit bong genes'. that's the main reason.

not the same guy but its true.. since we have so many blacks and had lots of injuns there was a lot of race mixing which by now has been washed out enough so that the girls look white but actually have a good amount of non white admixture... its unfortunate but true

You're retarded. There's been no significant racemixing until the past few decades, so there's still plenty of white women in the us who have as much whiteness as women in europe

Kill yourself
Serious answer is because of cultural reasons. America's entire cultural ethos is predicated on liberation and individualism, two things that are antagonistic to the inherent nature of a women and that severely uglify her inside and out. Of course this same phenomenon is leaking into Europe through American sponsored incentives but it is still by and large the most prevalent in America. Also notice how conservative american girls and religious ones are prettier than liberal and atheistic ones

>there's still plenty of white women in the us who have as much whiteness as women in europe
Kek, whatever you say.

>hat severely uglify her inside and out
i do not hold the notion that one's political beliefs can change her genome

Dude I mentioned Indians which were plentiful way more back than a few decades ago, learn to read context you penal colony ingrate

well? prove me wrong m8

from the time the us became a thing until roughly 1980 racemixing was barely acceptable in mainstream society.

also your entire hypothesis is disgustingly autistic, on positing beauty on a purely materialistic rather than spiritual ground. You probably browse Sup Forums so you should know that the kikes you hate you only hate because they embody the worst of you, ie materialistic, mercantile thinking

No, but it changes her attitude toward her ontology which thus changes her attitude toward how she should dress, how she should act and thus what her disposition is like, whether or not she should diet, how she should do her hair, etc.

im sure you know at least a dozen slags who get knocked up every week and prattle on about politics on facebook ad nauseuml dont tell me they wouldnt be much more appealing if they grew up religious and/or conservative

it's nutrition
healthy weight american women are healthy weight because they're on uppers
in europe people actually sometimes eat well

europeans have higher levels of health overall, what with the healthcare and the not eating like complete shit and the self respect and the bar for acceptable behaviour not being down in the Mariana Trench

Maybe standards?
Europe has much higher concentration of people so there's actual competition
In America the only standard is "who can proliferate faster" which doesn't lead to quality

So basically what you're asking is: why are Americans on average more overweight than Europeans?

Alot of it has to come from American food culture. Take a look back at America's roots. The British Colonists who founded the US were farmers, sailors, merchants, and craftsmen. People who work hard and need a lot of food to fuel their day-to-day lives. Classic American dishes tend to have a stick-to-your-ribs theme. Hearty, high in calories, and savory. It was fine to eat like this when a majority of Americans were blue-collar. But ever since the 1940s when companies began looking at cheap foreign labor, we have become much more white-collar. Our diet, however, hasn't really changed. We tend to eat more calories than we burn off.

>So basically what you're asking is: why are Americans on average more overweight than Europeans?

In Europe if you like a certain type of girl you just go to the country that's filled with them.

Unironically it's because they are majority German. Who have many west slavic genes, which cause weak chins and ugly noses.
And then you have many British Americans. Who don't have good genes either.

While Norwegians, Swedes, Danes, Dutchies, Belgians, Frenchies, Spaniards, Italians, Croatians and so on are minorities.

My neighbour is Dutch and he aint a beauty

My neighbour is Chinese and he sucks at statistics as well.

This is not even close to what he's asking.
He's asking why with two women, an American and a European, with both weighing the same amount (to avoid the low-hanging "it's because Americans are fat" argument), the European looks more attractive.

The only reason white people think Chinese are good at statistics is for like 50 years the only Chinese people in the West were communist sleepers who got a lot of practice encoding messages to the homeland.