What the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

What the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

Better than the ending shot that made you

dullest

a mediocre shot
for mediocre a movie
based off of a mediocre book

IT WAS ALL DREAM

I remember seeing that in theaters and being genuinely confused and disappointed with that ending shot. It's just so weird and out of place, especially considering the darker tone of the movie. Really liked the rest of the movie, but it just felt like they weren't sure how to end it.

woah

BTFO

Par for the course in what must be the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

holy shit

Waiting on the Bloompost

There it is

Is this better

I don't understand

Never read this and never will

"No!"

>never read this
I read it, fuck you

Gottdamn

Thanks doc, very reliable

Fpbp

No... you.

Which film is this?

damn

Alien 3

REKT

Someone shop a dick going into his mouth for future shitposting purposes

>"No!"

every

single

time

Kino!

>the great gatsby
>les miserables
>literally anything related to ayn rand
>geroge fucking "Iluminati is watching" hackwell

I know right now that is a troll shitposting, but to think, one day there was a real human being that made this. A real, living, breathing, actual person. A person who was born into this world, who laughs and cries and bleeds, who genuinely believes in their hearts that this is somehow a fact of the universe. How? How could they be raised so shit? How can two people copulate and produce such wretched offspring? Why was that the sperm who won? And out of 7 billion others how much more would agree without question? Who would unjokingly or ironically with no shame say aloud "Oh, I agree! In fact..." And then they would go on to defend it. It's unbelievable.

May God forgive us.

top kek

You don't just start to read them like that. Here's a guide if you really want to read them

"No!"

IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL

what was his endgame?